global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: PRICES FOR FREELANCERS  (Read 314336 times)

Blacknight69

PRICES FOR FREELANCERS
« on: January 16, 2012, 05:38:52 PM »
GUYS  SHORT AND SWEET

The price in Sosua is 1000 Short Time and 1500 TLN.  If you feel that you are going to lose a certain chica because she wants more money then I highly recommend you walk away.  You will find another chica that looks good and she will gladly suck you dick bareback and f--k you stupid.

It's not about a mongers looks.  It's all about not being a sucker.  Take a little time and learn about the Dominican economy. Learn a little spanish and become The Hunter vs being The Hunted.  The Hunted are the suckers and they wait for you because you pay more.  Even in a third world country.

Blacknight69

Re: PRICES FOR FREELANCERS
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 08:44:19 PM »
You have got to have the balls to set your price.  I highly recommend that you get your price before you make the move to your hotel/condo.  I mean this in the most honest way.  Guys in the know are f--king for less. 

I am one of them. 

I have not f--ked for free because I don't want the headache that comes with that.  I am putting this info out on the open net because if guys continue to overpay, the prices will continue to go higher.  Two places that are f--ked up now because of overpaying?  Costa Rica and Brazil.  Don't make Sosua the next placed f--ked up by stupid overpaying Americans.

Blacknight69

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 05:00:29 PM »
DEC 2012 Update - Price update guys.  Prices are still holding at 1000STand 1500LT.  The exchange rate is 40 to 1 so the math is easy.  $100.00 US is 4000 PESO.  1000 PESO is $25.   You can f--k the badest bitch in town for $25 bucks!!  That is if you take the time to learn a little Spanish, wash yo ass, brush your teeth and dress like a man,............................not a punk.

Barrio Lover

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 12:27:32 AM »
You are on point my brother, I try to tell guys the same things and I sometimes get the feeling that they are just to sorry to try an learn Spanish and the DR economy.

I have had girls tell me that most of the guys are suckers as they overpay and they (the girls) can't even get a nut with them. What a dam shame..... I'm with you on this one.

Fellas don't f--k up the game falling in love sending street beaters money by way of Western Union (you know who you are) and overpaying. They love to f--k! But if you overpay they will take it and you too. Stop running up the prices. I never give more than 1000 and f--k all the time.

I f--k for free as well however, I know that I can only hit the same girl for not more  than 2 to 3 times before she has a problem that requires (make up) pesos to solve. My exit call.....     
From someone in the know.

Buffy58

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 10:09:36 AM »
One thing I encountered there: chicas that agree to a price and then afterwards
want more. I don't want to argue with them so I give them what they want
just to avoid trouble. For me Passions is going to be my stomping ground
because they have menus and the girls are mostly hot.

Adidas311

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 01:59:52 PM »
Where can you find freelancers during the day? Last time I only saw 2 or 3 at the beach and the bars were dead

nastyoy1on1

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 08:28:38 AM »
For those of you paying cuz not all of are youd be surpised how many of these women that guys are over paying for that some of us f--k for free but its all about having a bit of game and style. But when i do actually pay before i leave with her we agree on a price and i say STRONGLY  1500 FINAL!!!!!! SO THEY GET THE POINT ONCE SHE AGREES THATS IT BE STERN STAND YA GROUND YOUR THE ONE WITH THE MONEY. what you also have to remember is there life is sex they are open with it and ok with speaking on it in detail so find out whats included talk to other guys ask about her quality its a sex town dont be afraid to get answers. dont over pay when you do you kill the price for the rest of us f--k her good as shit and youll both be happy

jblack

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2013, 02:50:33 PM »
Hey All,

As far as the price of 1000 pesos for short time, how much time is a short time?  How much time should I get for 1000?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 01:07:09 PM by jblack »

Blacknight69

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2013, 12:24:22 PM »
Back again, ST1000-1500 is still holding firm.  The short time is about 2 hours of f--king till you bust nuts.  The vibe of the girl determines if you can get that 2nd nut.   It's all about your interaction with the chica.  Does she feel you?  Can you convo with each other?  Do you know a little Spanish or does she speak any English?  Does she want to be with you?  If so your prices will fall even lower and she wants to stay longer.  Again, a quick visit after Easter completed and a  ST1000 to a max of $1500 PESO ST or TLN was par for the course.  Example:  Your first offer is 1000 she started at 3000.  you say 1200 she will say 2500.  you stop at 1500.  She will walk away and watch you.  You just turn your head and look at another chica she will grab your arm and say let's go papi!  If the chica starts at 1500 you always counter with 800.  Sure she will look at you f--ked up but it is all an act.  She will come down to 1000 to 1200 PESO which is damn good money for 2hours work!   That takes about 6 days to make that amount of money on their economy with a real job that pays about $200 US dollars a month (Which for down there is a damn good job).
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 06:42:29 PM by Blacknight69 »

cazbar

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2013, 03:07:56 PM »
Man you hit the nail on the head. I've seen some of the dudes in the DR giving these girls 3500 - 4000 Pesos. That is wayyyyyy to much.

jose69

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 08:04:08 AM »
Yes.

Last year I never paid more than 1200 DOP for TLN. But I paid 1000 DOP for ST. Thats ok :)

This year I start travelling to Sosua in May. I will never pay more than 1500 for TLN/ 1000 ST.

Blacknight69

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2013, 06:36:28 PM »
The cops make the equivalent of about $200-$250 US Dollars a month.  Educated government employees make $300-350.  There is no way a Dominican or Haitian freelance chica can justify asking $100.00 US for a shot of ass.  Just plain f--king nuts!!! They hold out looking for the stupido sucker.  Do not let that be you.  Also helps that you should take a photo of the chica before you go to the room.  You can ID the girl if something goes bad.  NO Photo - OK No Denero,,...........................NEXT!  Negotiate your price before you leave the club.  Don't want to hear jack shit about "It spoils the Mood", .................Just Do It!  She is a ho selling pussy, SHE WILL GET OVER IT! 

You have a group of old ho's with fake titties that show up on Thursday.  They want to f--k only twice a day for 3 days.  $100.00 is spent on Sosua expenses.  (Food & lodging) and walk away with $500.00 free and clear.  $500.00 a weekend for 4 weeks is $2000.00 a f--king month.  They look for Sucker SIMP Punk Bitches to pay them.  This bitches cribs are the bomb, have fly as shit clothes and purses and they rent cars, and f--king idiot Weekend Warriors and SIMPS are paying for it!!!.  Don't be a SIMP.  (Someone Idolizing Mediocre Pussy)  when the same product (PUSSY) is being sold for $24.95.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 06:07:04 PM by Blacknight69 »

cazbar

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2013, 08:16:21 AM »
Man that's some funny shit. Because me and my boy talk about those idiots, and the weekend worries all of the time. They pay those hoes way too much. Mother f--kers kill me thinking they're balling in Sosua. They're only playing themselves.

charm2que

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 01:57:47 PM »
Just left Sosua and the chicas will party for free it was not a problem. I also can say the rates were from 1000-2000 pesos.... It helped a lot that I spoke spanish and was not leading with my wallet.

Blacknight69

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2013, 07:00:07 PM »
OK  Should have posted this earlier.  My September 2013 trip.  The prices are still good for a ST at $1000 to $1500 and at the max for the TLN.  It was a great time to be in Sosua as NCAA Football and Pro Football were kicking that weekend as well as the boxing match.  I want everyone to consider this as written below:

In the Dominican Republic on the North Coast you will find the town of Sosua which is about a 10 minute taxi ride from the Puerto Plata International Airport. Sosua has a bad reputation throughout the island as a beach resort town that is filled with whores, whore mongers, and drug dealers; all of which are true. It is the most beautiful, dirtiest piece of shit beach town that you have ever seen. That’s what you came here for!

Regardless, Sosua has a vibrant nightlife full of bars and clubs overflowing with beautiful, sexy chicas both Dominican and Haitian of various complexions, shapes and sizes, which can all be yours for the evening at various prices. This is the Sosua freelance market which is known and spoke of throughout the country as a place where a poor woman in need of money can come and make a killing on the “streets that are paved with gold.”

In Sosua, not all chicas are the same in regards to why they choose prostitution and how they go about it. They also have different prices for their services. Their requested prices reflect their diversity that is derived from a self-imposed, 4 tiered system of hierarchy among these young women. It is based mainly on their perceived self-worth and beauty of the chica in comparison to other chicas that are working there as well.

The most discussed topic of male travelers to Sosua is consistently, “How much do you pay?. How much is a fair price?” I strongly urge anyone who is in any doubt as to what to pay to consider the following;
 In 2011 it was reported by Dominican governmental reporting agencies that 75% of all Dominicans nationwide earn less than $15,000 PESO per month. ($375.00 US) Here is a current snapshot of the national monthly average for salaries in the following professions on the island of Hispaniola.

Software Engineer – $36,000 – ($900.00 US) BA
Accountant – $32,100 – ($802.00 US) BA
Clinical Research Associate – $21,000 ($525 US) BA/Masters
Full Time Registered Nurse - $20,360 ($509 US) Associates Degree/BA
Office Administrator - $20,000 ($500 US) BA
Civil Engineer - $17,000 ($425 US) BA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Educated Government Employee - $14,000 - $15,000 ($350-$375 US)
Policia - $10,000 ($250.00 US)
Day Laborer in Construction - $9,000 ($225.00 US)
Heavy Machine Operator In Agriculture - $8,400 ($210.00 US)
Restaurant Employee/Waiter/Waitress - $8,000 ($200.00 US)

In Sosua, the average pricing range starts at $1K and surprisingly runs to about $4K by what are considered the top tiered chicas. However, if any chica from any of the tiers is propositioned by a Gringo that they perceive as an “Idiot Gringo Tourist”, they will attempt to charge ridiculous prices above the $4K PESO mark. Yes, that is extremely steep when you consider that “the DR”, a.k.a “Down Range”, is a 3rd World Country and the wages paid in the real job markets are a direct reflection of the condition of the country’s economy.

Therefore, I regard that any quotes and desires of anything more than $1500 PESO ($37.50 US) for the ST (1-2 Hours) services of a Dominican 3rd World prostitute in Sosua is an inflated “idiot tourist” price when you take into consideration that the Dominican Republic is in fact the poorest country in the Caribbean and the above identified wages reflect what is paid in educated and uneducated professions within the country for an entire months work! If any chica gives you any bullshit about, “What you would pay in the US……….”, cut her the f--k off immediately. That’s why the hell you came to the DR!!!! For cheaper prices.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal