global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: The Su STILL Legendary [The Sequel] 2023 NEW PICS!  (Read 9268 times)

Jazzy2019

Re: The Su STILL Legendary [The Sequel] 2023
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2023, 12:45:47 PM »
Don't believe the report guy overpaid also kept saying dimes boy please haven't been dimes in Sosua if ever in years you paid street rats with spandex over a 100 dollars and called them dimes because your thirsty.

I’m not sure that he and I are in the same Sosua. While there are a few attractive chicks in town there simply is nowhere near enough to justify his over the top description of the current chica pool. No doubt he enjoyed himself, but don’t buy the hype.

cknice11

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2023, 02:30:18 PM »
I'm not here to judge the brother. I'm happy he has a good time. That's what it's all about. He probably overpaid but that's the new sosua. He said it was like a rap video and that's the new market in Sousa. Big booty bbls rap music and overspending. Either adjust to the new game or move on to a new spot.

Newyorkny

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2023, 03:05:37 PM »
Started to question the quality of chica when he said they got some fire ass weed lol

PoonTangClan

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2023, 03:16:57 PM »
Started to question the quality of chica when he said they got some fire ass weed lol

😆😆😆

I was kinda thinking the same thing. The weed smoking chicas are typically of a certain type and class.

But shout out to the OP. We’re not trying to shit on your experience bro, we’re just reality-checking a few things, but I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we’re glad you had a good time. 💯

CoolCaliDude

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2023, 04:28:13 PM »
I miss these type of trip reports on here lol. Good job bro, glad you had a blast. I’m waiting for these pics though lol

Bro respect 💯 I know exactly what you mean. An oh the pics comin for sho.

CoolCaliDude

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2023, 04:40:10 PM »
we will have to wait for the pics of the dimes. but great report, sounds like you had a blast and did you

Good looking bro. Stay tuned 💪🏾

CoolCaliDude

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2023, 04:55:25 PM »
The funniest thing to me is how certain cats get on here that talk nonstop about how everyone overpaying and how they pay 30 buck etc. If yall gettin it for that low then more power to ya. I'm not crying over spending 50 bucks because "Sir Pimpalot" said online I could've saved an additional $20 bucks if I bargained harder. I'm choppin down what I want for the price I'm content with. Same ones signing 76 month auto loans at 30% interest. Save them negotiating skills for your next trip to the dealership.lol.  If anybody want to go an refuse to pay over 30 bucks it's possible FOR SURE trust me but the quality you gone be taking down will be limited. Ive had cute chics offer anal an everything for 25 bucks but MY goal ain't to get the absolute cheapest nut. Its to chop exactly what I want when I want because I'm on vacation. What I look like passing up smashing the woman of my dreams (physically) bc she won't go down $15 additional when I gotta pocket full of money.  An I don't care who telling folks different bc they been there 30 times in the last 15yrs, that's great but quality cost and if you think it don't then pull up and prove it with reports. Respectfully
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 05:38:41 PM by CoolCaliDude »

CoolCaliDude

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2023, 05:31:22 PM »
Don't believe the report guy overpaid also kept saying dimes boy please haven't been dimes in Sosua if ever in years you paid street rats with spandex over a 100 dollars and called them dimes because your thirsty.

You sound like a lonely internet troll that ain't nvr even stepped foot out yo Daddys basement

CoolCaliDude

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2023, 05:33:01 PM »

I’m not sure that he and I are in the same Sosua. While there are a few attractive chicks in town there simply is nowhere near enough to justify his over the top description of the current chica pool. No doubt he enjoyed himself, but don’t buy the hype.

😂😂😂 I love this site man alot of yall dudes should've been comedians lol.

CoolCaliDude

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2023, 05:35:09 PM »
I'm not here to judge the brother. I'm happy he has a good time. That's what it's all about. He probably overpaid but that's the new sosua. He said it was like a rap video and that's the new market in Sousa. Big booty bbls rap music and overspending. Either adjust to the new game or move on to a new spot.

Not one lie told here. But this is DR I ain't see too many fake asses. Sure they are definitely there but if it ain't natural ass I'll pass but I know the new thing is fake ass but it does nothing for me.

CoolCaliDude

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2023, 05:37:00 PM »

😆😆😆

I was kinda thinking the same thing. The weed smoking chicas are typically of a certain type and class.

But shout out to the OP. We’re not trying to shit on your experience bro, we’re just reality-checking a few things, but I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we’re glad you had a good time. 💯

Love man for real. This site is like a brotherhood bc anybody that's traveling you know the good far outweighs the bad.

dku2nite

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2023, 06:42:49 PM »
Just got back today from the SU today and I must say it was on and popping. Kings stay packed Thurs to Sat and chicas are everywhere along with the damn popo scaring them which seem like they popped up 30min or so. All my sessions were 2500 excepted one for 3500 which included a 500 tip.

CoolCaliDude

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2023, 07:14:06 PM »
Just got back today from the SU today and I must say it was on and popping. Kings stay packed Thurs to Sat and chicas are everywhere along with the damn popo scaring them which seem like they popped up 30min or so. All my sessions were 2500 excepted one for 3500 which included a 500 tip.

Thats whats up! So u know 1st hand that the shit is BANANAS. I keep tryna tell folks it's lit!

dku2nite

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2023, 07:22:29 PM »

Thats whats up! So u know 1st hand that the shit is BANANAS. I keep tryna tell folks it's lit!

It's like the popo only picked on the Haitian chicas, the shit didn't make any sense however the Kings was wall to wall and all the chicas were standing there waiting to be chosen

CoolCaliDude

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2023, 04:05:29 AM »

It's like the popo only picked on the Haitian chicas, the shit didn't make any sense however the Kings was wall to wall and all the chicas were standing there waiting to be chosen

Yep that's the Su. An I see pigs harassing Haitians everytime I go to the Su which is lame.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal