global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Thoughts on Sosua, 1st time poster long time lurker...  (Read 7385 times)

justin_credible

Thoughts on Sosua, 1st time poster long time lurker...
« on: June 22, 2023, 07:43:39 PM »
Hello all. First of all, thank you all for the information here on this forum. For a little context, while I was stuck at home during the pandemic and my passport was blank, I realized that I didn't really live life to the fullest, especially when it came to travel.  I am 38 years old, single, no kids average looks, educated and am not living hand to mouth. After lurking on this forum, I bit the bullet and without Spanish had two trips to Cartagena Colombia. It was a life altering experience and was hungry to conquer new territory. So thank you guys, because I've been lurking for 3 years. BTW, my first trip to Colombia I came in with a gf and left without one when I stupidly did not scrub my phone of the evidence. Live and learn. the crazy thing is I'd do it again!

My goal for Sosua was to rent a hotel and sport as many chicks as I can. No interest in beach activities, horse back riding
 etc. Every 6 months I need to purge this out of my system, and this was a Birthday gift to myself. My budget is 200$ USA a day for food and chicks which I think it pretty fair. Along the way, I will help local population with some tipping if they impact my experience in a positive way...not just beg. I am here in Sosua for 7 days.

To the trip report.

Night one land (at about 4pm) and end up walking around to get used to my surroundings. Much smaller town feel than Cartagena is, and I feel that the Chickas are more money motivated/scammers compared to Venezuelans in Colombia. Also most aren't dressed to impressed. I also figure out that I'm being tabbed as a newcomer already because the place is small. I know how word spreads quick in a small town and I hardly speak Spanish. I start of at kings and strike up a conversation with some older cats. I see chikas, but not a ton of them, and a cute Haitian strikes up a conversation and sob story about trying to make it to USA but getting deported to Mexico. I offer 2500 for short time. She takes. Great session. I go back on the streets to conquer new territory. I now know how the game works. Take Chika number, ask for picture then negotiate price. Rinse, repeat. I am in sales, so I never ever ask the Chickas for her price. Some of these chicks are absolutely nuts. 100 USA dollars for short time? 5000 pesos? GTFO! I politely decline there offers, but surprisingly after gathering a few numbers I'd say it's fairly common. Maybe I have to build rapport a bit more or maybe it's because it's a weekday...but I'm kind of surprised because what is the alternative for these Chicas? Walk the streets aimlessly? I have a strict 3000 peso per "short time" rule and on mid-tier chichas I start off 2500 and I hold the line at those two price points.

Back to the story, I ended up striking up a conversation with another girl. She's cute and has a great rack. Gave an incredible BJ came in no time. 2500 for her. Not bad I think I'll reconnect with this one if there are too many chicks asking for crazy prices. (she's been blowing up my phone for a day now)

Third woman of the night. Ended up doing a bit of whale hunting and figured why not? Anyway, this chick actually speaks English. I start off being very generous with 3000k. She says 4. I don't budge. She gives in and takes 3 after me not responding for 30 minutes. The session is good, but she's not as "into it" as the other woman. I send her on her way after the rain stops.

Night 2

Phone is blowing up with some chickas numbers. Unfortunately, these are women who approached me the night before and are 4, and 5 and sure as hell not wasting a nut on those. I ignore them. Anyway, the afternoon turns to 6 and I go street hunting. This was a mistake of me trying to force the issue and ask for numbers on any chick I found attracted for a quick afternoon session. Anyway, end up asking the number of this 7 out of 10 girl and tell her 2500 for short time. She counters for 3000, which is in my budget This woman is a bit older but it was the 1st time the session was rushed. Ive never gotten that bad of service. Way too quick...we are talking maybe 20 minutes and 7 minutes in she's asking if I came. She doesn't like me and I believe it's because I forced this one. Quick question for you guys...what percentage of sessions of yours are bad? I didn't even come and figured send her on her way and I don't want any negative vibes going forward. She even deletes the picture she sent my on WhatsApp, so it was a good idea to rid myself of her. Don't get me wrong, she was never visibly angry or even very pushy, but you could tell she wanted out. I may go with younger Chickas/haitants/ hungry chickas going forward OR I'll build report. No more "street hunting" I'll have them come to me.

This is all after 1 night and an afternoon. I can't give a true comparison to Cartagena until the trip is done...The girls are prettier so far in Cartegena, but if you're a booty lover and like "grittier" woman I'd say Sosua is better. Sosua has a much nicer beach It's also slightly cheaper because my budget for women in Colombia was 300,000 pesos for short time vs 3000 Dominican Pesos. The positives are if you want to have a place to meet some cool cats (I love being social).

BTW, I'm staying for a week...It still hasn't hit the weekend yet, so I'm hopeful things will pick up. It's certainly hard to stay on a budget here if you're not careful so if my daily budget runs out, es finito.

I'll maybe update after the trip is over.

tugboaboat5393

Re: Thoughts on Sosua, 1st time poster long time lurker...
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2023, 08:22:08 PM »
Kudos on your first trip ,you did well ! dont sweat the small stuff no worries once in a while you will get a star fish chica, its not 100 % your going to get a bell ringer every session, chalk it up to a learning experience, the more chicas you smash the more knowlege you gain,,  the old saying vett and vibe, if not to your likeing its on to the next, dont feel bad if you trun a chica down, your in charge you have the peso,, Dont be afraid to hunt,, opertunities will present them selves, let say you bump into a tenderonie a cute newbie to the game,or older sexy milf chica thats a semi pro in town to party f--k  for the weekendand  to make a few pesos,, Keep up the good work sir !

Iamdreamman35

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2023, 08:30:54 PM »
So your total budget is $1400 for chicas? I plan to take my first trip next year and would like to know? Would $3000 USD be enough? (Not including flight and hotel. I'll pay for both separate ) I plan to stay for about 5 days and I plan to sport f--k only.

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2023, 09:35:42 PM »
Not sure if you're trolling or not here but...$3k for 5 days with hotel and airfare paid separate? Will be hard to get rid of that on just chicas.

Iamdreamman35

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2023, 09:15:32 AM »
Not trolling. I never been to DR before. My only experience out of the country, was a trip to the Bahamas once, on a Carnival Cruise with a group of friends back in 2019 (f--ked 4 woman in one day).

Always wanted to go to the Dominican Republic so I joined this forum for some insight and like to read trip reports. But I also keep hearing how Sosua is dead and current rates are outrageous. And I noticed this was the OP first time as well. So I figured I'd ask.

But thank you for the response, you basically answered my question. Hope to go early next year when I have some vacation time from the new job. Was supposed to go this year but had a huge setback with my old job (have a much better job now with more pay).

vacationtime

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2023, 09:29:24 AM »
good report justin. your doing great for a first timer.  hope the rest of your trip goes well

jd66

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2023, 10:07:00 AM »
So your total budget is $1400 for chicas? I plan to take my first trip next year and would like to know? Would $3000 USD be enough? (Not including flight and hotel. I'll pay for both separate ) I plan to stay for about 5 days and I plan to sport f--k only.

Hard to answer since it all depends on how you roll.
But look at it this way.
If you are there 5 days.

You arrive in the afternoon and leave in the afternoon so 5 days really ends up being 4 days.
You won't spend much the last day since the time factor doesn't really allow for it.

So $3,000K for 5 days is $600 a day or $750 for 4 days

Let's say you hit 4 chicas a day so 20 total which is probably to high but we will go with it
Now lets say you don't negotiate and hit them for 5,000RD each or $90USD    (20 x $90  = $1,800 USD)
In reality if you have any negotiation skills at all you should be able to bring that cost per hit down significantly.
Let's say you bring that average cost per pussy down to 3,000RD or $55USD  then 20 x $55  = $1,100 USD)

So that leaves you $1,200 to $1,900 for everything else.   

Again depends on what you eat and drink and if you are buying the chicas drinks and food.
Also depends on the extras,  Taxi, moto, excursions

First timers tend to waste some here and there but if you have any self control then $3,000 USD will be more than enough

jd66

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2023, 10:11:58 AM »
Good start Justin

Whenever you are getting the chicas from the strip your gonna end up with some that are duds

Many of these chicas are in it for the volume and need to move along quickly to the next trick.

There are just there to screw you as quickly as possible and move on to the next one  rarely is there much of a vibe with them

Focus in on the ones you establish a positive vibe with and they will likely end up being a better time and less drama

Iamdreamman35

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2023, 10:30:58 AM »
@JD66 I appreciate the feedback my guy. Thank you for breaking it down for me too as well. I have self control for the most part... but knowing me?

I will probably attempt to f--k about 4-5 or most likely f--k 2-3 a day (much more realistic) but try to get head from at least 6-7 a day. I love getting raw head.

Is it easy to negotiate bbbj from chicas out there? I'm more interested in that then anything else and a female with a huge ass who is shapely and cute (I have a huge BBW fetish). And is happy hour worth it for the most part (threesomes) or should I just stick to solos?

OP I would also love some feedback from you based off your own experience, after you're done enjoying your trip and keep the report coming. I definitely appreciate ever word you have written so far.

It definitely helps someone like me to prepare better and make sound judgements based off you alls experiences in the DR. My plan is to only stay in Sosua as well, since it will be my first time and I don't speak spanish but I definitely know how to negotiate.

jd66

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2023, 11:24:05 AM »
@JD66 I appreciate the feedback my guy. Thank you for breaking it down for me too as well. I have self control for the most part... but knowing me?

I will probably attempt to f--k about 4-5 or most likely f--k 2-3 a day (much more realistic) but try to get head from at least 6-7 a day. I love getting raw head.

Is it easy to negotiate bbbj from chicas out there? I'm more interested in that then anything else and a female with a huge ass who is shapely and cute (I have a huge BBW fetish). And is happy hour worth it for the most part (threesomes) or should I just stick to solos?

OP I would also love some feedback from you based off your own experience, after you're done enjoying your trip and keep the report coming. I definitely appreciate ever word you have written so far.

It definitely helps someone like me to prepare better and make sound judgements based off you alls experiences in the DR. My plan is to only stay in Sosua as well, since it will be my first time and I don't speak spanish but I definitely know how to negotiate.

Self control is something that is typically difficult for a newbie.
They will know you are a newbie there within 30 minutes of your arrival and many will attempt to take advantage of you.

My take on BBBJ is if the only thing you are getting is a BBBJ and not the main event than it certainly should come at a discount.

Some of the chicas might not see it that way but that is what I think.

At that point what they look like doesn't really matter. All that matters is their head skills right.
So focus only on the ones with those skils.

So bbbj only without screwing should be able to happen for 1,000-2,000 RD max.    If your paying more than that your overpaying.
They will be in and out in 15 minutes so why pay them any more than that.

But I will qualify that I never go with a chica for a bj only as I want to nail that pussy.

Bat Man

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2023, 12:48:15 PM »
Not trolling. I never been to DR before. My only experience out of the country, was a trip to the Bahamas once, on a Carnival Cruise with a group of friends back in 2019 (f--ked 4 woman in one day).

Always wanted to go to the Dominican Republic so I joined this forum for some insight and like to read trip reports. But I also keep hearing how Sosua is dead and current rates are outrageous. And I noticed this was the OP first time as well. So I figured I'd ask.

But thank you for the response, you basically answered my question. Hope to go early next year when I have some vacation time from the new job. Was supposed to go this year but had a huge setback with my old job (have a much better job now with more pay).

You're not gonna learn everything from forums.

I got maybe 1200 posts been a member for at least 3 years and up until a couple of months ago I would've told you that The Su Dead B.[/i] and Colombia is "lit""
Colombia is lit but no one could've told me about the wierd and constantly changing Immigration process.
The DR rules don't really apply so despite loving Colombia I might move back to the DR (or not)

Everything you read is personal observations ( shout out to Rico Toro RIP) opinions and conjecture.

You'll never really know until you go.

One thing I will say is if you look at the creep cam channels it will make it seem like Sosua is lit all the time. Come on a random Tuesday and you'll see that Sosua is actually a small ass beach town.

It will still be possible to get in 4 a day but depending on your personal preferences it might be hard (or not)

Those rats and whales that dudes who make 15 trips a year complain about are getting f--ked by somebody.

Bat Man

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2023, 12:52:27 PM »
Hello all. First of all, thank you all for the information here on this forum. For a little context, while I was stuck at home during the pandemic and my passport was blank, I realized that I didn't really live life to the fullest, especially when it came to travel.  I am 38 years old, single, no kids average looks, educated and am not living hand to mouth. After lurking on this forum, I bit the bullet and without Spanish had two trips to Cartagena Colombia. It was a life altering experience and was hungry to conquer new territory. So thank you guys, because I've been lurking for 3 years. BTW, my first trip to Colombia I came in with a gf and left without one when I stupidly did not scrub my phone of the evidence. Live and learn. the crazy thing is I'd do it again!

My goal for Sosua was to rent a hotel and sport as many chicks as I can. No interest in beach activities, horse back riding
 etc. Every 6 months I need to purge this out of my system, and this was a Birthday gift to myself. My budget is 200$ USA a day for food and chicks which I think it pretty fair. Along the way, I will help local population with some tipping if they impact my experience in a positive way...not just beg. I am here in Sosua for 7 days.

To the trip report.

Night one land (at about 4pm) and end up walking around to get used to my surroundings. Much smaller town feel than Cartagena is, and I feel that the Chickas are more money motivated/scammers compared to Venezuelans in Colombia. Also most aren't dressed to impressed. I also figure out that I'm being tabbed as a newcomer already because the place is small. I know how word spreads quick in a small town and I hardly speak Spanish. I start of at kings and strike up a conversation with some older cats. I see chikas, but not a ton of them, and a cute Haitian strikes up a conversation and sob story about trying to make it to USA but getting deported to Mexico. I offer 2500 for short time. She takes. Great session. I go back on the streets to conquer new territory. I now know how the game works. Take Chika number, ask for picture then negotiate price. Rinse, repeat. I am in sales, so I never ever ask the Chickas for her price. Some of these chicks are absolutely nuts. 100 USA dollars for short time? 5000 pesos? GTFO! I politely decline there offers, but surprisingly after gathering a few numbers I'd say it's fairly common. Maybe I have to build rapport a bit more or maybe it's because it's a weekday...but I'm kind of surprised because what is the alternative for these Chicas? Walk the streets aimlessly? I have a strict 3000 peso per "short time" rule and on mid-tier chichas I start off 2500 and I hold the line at those two price points.

Back to the story, I ended up striking up a conversation with another girl. She's cute and has a great rack. Gave an incredible BJ came in no time. 2500 for her. Not bad I think I'll reconnect with this one if there are too many chicks asking for crazy prices. (she's been blowing up my phone for a day now)

Third woman of the night. Ended up doing a bit of whale hunting and figured why not? Anyway, this chick actually speaks English. I start off being very generous with 3000k. She says 4. I don't budge. She gives in and takes 3 after me not responding for 30 minutes. The session is good, but she's not as "into it" as the other woman. I send her on her way after the rain stops.

Night 2

Phone is blowing up with some chickas numbers. Unfortunately, these are women who approached me the night before and are 4, and 5 and sure as hell not wasting a nut on those. I ignore them. Anyway, the afternoon turns to 6 and I go street hunting. This was a mistake of me trying to force the issue and ask for numbers on any chick I found attracted for a quick afternoon session. Anyway, end up asking the number of this 7 out of 10 girl and tell her 2500 for short time. She counters for 3000, which is in my budget This woman is a bit older but it was the 1st time the session was rushed. Ive never gotten that bad of service. Way too quick...we are talking maybe 20 minutes and 7 minutes in she's asking if I came. She doesn't like me and I believe it's because I forced this one. Quick question for you guys...what percentage of sessions of yours are bad? I didn't even come and figured send her on her way and I don't want any negative vibes going forward. She even deletes the picture she sent my on WhatsApp, so it was a good idea to rid myself of her. Don't get me wrong, she was never visibly angry or even very pushy, but you could tell she wanted out. I may go with younger Chickas/haitants/ hungry chickas going forward OR I'll build report. No more "street hunting" I'll have them come to me.

This is all after 1 night and an afternoon. I can't give a true comparison to Cartagena until the trip is done...The girls are prettier so far in Cartegena, but if you're a booty lover and like "grittier" woman I'd say Sosua is better. Sosua has a much nicer beach It's also slightly cheaper because my budget for women in Colombia was 300,000 pesos for short time vs 3000 Dominican Pesos. The positives are if you want to have a place to meet some cool cats (I love being social).

BTW, I'm staying for a week...It still hasn't hit the weekend yet, so I'm hopeful things will pick up. It's certainly hard to stay on a budget here if you're not careful so if my daily budget runs out, es finito.

Interesting that you find that Sosua is overall cheaper, but from what I'm told it's hard to get even Vennies to get down to less than 300K unless you're a vet and know where to look.

One piece of advice Is that you'd want to facetime or videocall.  You already got a fatter chick than you wanted so even though a Picture is worth a thousand words a video is worth a billion.

justin_credible

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2023, 02:18:27 PM »

To the trip report.

Night 2

Interesting that you find that Sosua is overall cheaper, but from what I'm told it's hard to get even Vennies to get down to less than 300K unless you're a vet and know where to look.

One piece of advice Is that you'd want to facetime or videocall.  You already got a fatter chick than you wanted so even though a Picture is worth a thousand words a video is worth a billion.

The chubby girl was a street girl who I approached. No complaints with the weight, I was looking forward to it and was happy, but she won't be in the rotation whatsoever.

I hardly ever get woman from the internet, as you have that extra layer of annoyance on back and fourth conversation being glued to the phone. If I do telephone and tinder game, it's for afternoon smashes at and always under 3000 for short time; however, I see the benefits of chickas not being influenced by their friends by using facetime etc. My target are women walking solo, preferably Haitians...That's where you're going to get the mega deals/steals and their service is second to none. The Haitians are the ones who keep things from going out of control here price wise, and I wish more cats knew that.

Vennies are very plentiful and are treated like GARBAGE in Colombia so that tends to humble them a bit. Supply and demand brother, they are all over that country because it's a neighbor. Again, it all depends on the woman. I do find that if you check out a phone and there is a small child, on a non busy weekday you can get some amazing looking Vennies in Cartagena with negotiation for 300k. If they have a little mouth to feed, they aren't dumb and should take the green. You can get GF experience too, but I am not interested in that at all no matter if you're a 10. I'll take a picture with her as a "trophy" to show back to my boys then send her on my way. I find the vennies to be more traveled/rational than Dominicans if that makes sense. Not to be insulting, but the women here in Sosua seem as dumb as rocks. They are increidble manipulators though, so watch your senses and your heart. It goes without saying to not fall in love. Cartegena seems to have a set price of 300k (clocktower but if you venture out you may be able to get it cheaper), so sometimes you can find them at 250k but that's pretty rare but again...you have super high quotes there too. Bottom line: you need to shop around everywhere you go, which is why I see these weekend warriors rushing things and overpaying and asking how much. When you know better, do you better.

Night two I hooked up with big boobs McGee who was blowing up my phone. Great bj, great service again.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 02:24:54 PM by justin_credible »

Iamdreamman35

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2023, 02:30:23 PM »

I got maybe 1200 posts been a member for at least 3 years and up until a couple of months ago I would've told you that The Su Dead B.[/i] and Colombia is "lit""
Colombia is lit but no one could've told me about the wierd and constantly changing Immigration process.
The DR rules don't really apply so despite loving Colombia I might move back to the DR (or not)

Everything you read is personal observations ( shout out to Rico Toro RIP) opinions and conjecture.

One thing I will say is if you look at the creep cam channels it will make it seem like Sosua is lit all the time. Come on a random Tuesday and you'll see that Sosua is actually a small ass beach town.

It will still be possible to get in 4 a day but depending on your personal preferences it might be hard (or not)

Those rats and whales that dudes who make 15 trips a year complain about are getting f--ked by somebody.

Thanks for the advice Bat Man. @JD66 Like you, as much as I love head I have to hit the pussy too. But that's why I wanna go. Like you said I gotta go and experience it myself.

Unfortunately, I'm a whale and rat hunter. So I'm definitely one of those guys you're referring to. Never want to be seen in public with them, but both types are great in bed and I'll never stop f--king either one (if I have a choice).

But my only purpose is to get my dick wet. So it's all conjecture at the end of the day. Definitely appreciate the insight Bat Man. Keep it coming and appreciate all the advice.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 02:45:52 PM by Iamdreamman35 »

Bat Man

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2023, 12:07:23 AM »

Thanks for the advice Bat Man. @JD66 Like you, as much as I love head I have to hit the pussy too. But that's why I wanna go. Like you said I gotta go and experience it myself.

Unfortunately, I'm a whale and rat hunter. So I'm definitely one of those guys you're referring to. Never want to be seen in public with them, but both types are great in bed and I'll never stop f--king either one (if I have a choice).

But my only purpose is to get my dick wet. So it's all conjecture at the end of the day. Definitely appreciate the insight Bat Man. Keep it coming and appreciate all the advice.

Props to you for admitting it. Everyone complains but the Rats and Whales wouldn't come if they didn't have clients.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal