global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: I’m reeling. Talk about kid in a candy store!!  (Read 4116 times)

CaptCaribbean

I’m reeling. Talk about kid in a candy store!!
« on: June 20, 2021, 04:07:57 PM »
My first trip and I studied this forum a lot before coming. There was a lot of talk about the quality of the girls around - or sometimes lack thereof. I’ve been here for 2 days.

What I have to say is: this is something approaching heaven. I mean sure, not EVERY girl you see is an 8,9,10….but lord….neither am I lol! But seriously, given an average sample of 50 chicks in the US, there would be 2 or 3 times the number of hot ones in that 50 here.

Sosua is swimming with sexy ass younger Latina women that know EXACTLY how to look, act, and perform in a seductive way. Every 5 minutes something walks by that makes your loins ache a little.

I’m at BB at the moment; evening shift just getting here. Here at the pool, there are about 20 girls, 10 guys. 5 of those girls are stunners.

It’s overwhelming.

Ty Lord for making DR.

hung lo mein

Re: I’m reeling. Talk about kid in a candy store!!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 05:16:31 PM »

What I have to say is: this is something approaching heaven. I mean sure, not EVERY girl you see is an 8,9,10….but lord….neither am I lol! But seriously, given an average sample of 50 chicks in the US, there would be 2 or 3 times the number of hot ones in that 50 here.

Ty Lord for making DR.

😂😂 Sounds like you're having a great first trip. Thanks for the quick update. 
Such Is Life! 🤷🏿‍♂️

Artbell1

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2021, 09:43:00 PM »
Thanks for the check in.

Have an awesome time!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2021, 10:35:03 AM »
I'm always glad to hear about brothers enjoying themselves in the DR!  Everyman should take a break for themselves and each one that does should be lauded. Enjoy!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

jj2man

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2021, 12:33:54 PM »
My first time in Sosua was 2 years ago. Haven't been back since. I stayed on the main strip. I found most of the hot chicks were black, and it was difficult finding a hot latina. Has that changed?

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2021, 12:46:25 PM »
My first time in Sosua was 2 years ago. Haven't been back since. I stayed on the main strip. I found most of the hot chicks were black, and it was difficult finding a hot latina. Has that changed?

A lot more Haitians in Sosua these days so your best bet would be the weekends.  Best quality is still in Santiago/La Vega and Santo Domingo, if you can get them to come up north.
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2021, 01:28:53 PM »
Best quality? Seriously, the best quality is everywhere. Not just in the big cities.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 02:32:28 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »

MrNavigator

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2021, 02:22:44 PM »
My first trip and I studied this forum a lot before coming. There was a lot of talk about the quality of the girls around - or sometimes lack thereof. I’ve been here for 2 days.

Sosua is swimming with sexy ass younger Latina women that know EXACTLY how to look, act, and perform in a seductive way. Every 5 minutes something walks by that makes your loins ache a little.

I’m at BB at the moment; evening shift just getting here. Here at the pool, there are about 20 girls, 10 guys. 5 of those girls are stunners.

It’s overwhelming.

Ty Lord for making DR.

Thanks for the honest trip report about the good quality of chicks in the city! Sometimes tho I wish more dudes would lie bout how good things are in Sosua.

You know the klowns who say it's rats and whales everywhere. The ones who stuck in the states and can't make the trip so their miserable back home throwing shade. Then you got the dudes who play Captain Save a Hoe and rescue haven bitches and pay their bills. Then them same hoes hang out in Sosua and are imported while dummy in the states/Canada sending western union.

Simps...

PapiGordo

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2021, 09:35:16 PM »
ENJOY YOURSELF MY DUDE

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2021, 10:00:44 AM »
When I want to drink, dance, and eat with a nice selection of chicas...I visit Oasis!! And you can get the same at BB but its further out!

Viva La Vega

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2021, 10:06:10 AM »
When I want to drink, dance, and eat with a nice selection of chicas...I visit Oasis!! And you can get the same at BB but its further out!

I would head there more often if the rooms were Cabana style. Last time i was there and  enquired they were hotel nightly rates. Is there any additional insight you could provide on this?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2021, 10:55:45 AM »

I would head there more often if the rooms were Cabana style. Last time i was there and  enquired they were hotel nightly rates. Is there any additional insight you could provide on this?

Imho...if you know you're gonna visit...reserve and pay for the whole day/night....that way you'll only pay for the chicas.  If you just visit on a whim...you're paying the same price for just a couple hours.

I like to stop in f--k, go do something and come back later a f--k again...maybe sleep it off if it's already late and f--k in the morning.  so for me...getting the room for the whole day/nite is cost effective.  I have a car so its easy to come and go on my schedule.

Blacknight69

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2021, 12:42:01 PM »
So Papi, your saying that you live there?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2021, 12:55:21 PM »
So Papi, your saying that you live there?

...more like, I'm there so often it's the way I move and arrange my activity!  And tbh if I have to spend $50bucks for the room no matter what...I want that room to be mine all day/nite and not only a few hours.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 09:20:09 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »

MrNavigator

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2021, 01:11:13 PM »
Glad you enjoyed yourself. Now pay it forward with like minded individuals who are NOT simps and wear their hats backwardz, wearing backpacks with one pant-leg up....

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal