Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > No She Didn't

Chicas are sharing your image and photos in group chats to

(1/3) > >>

Gordomac:
I recently noticed a change in the behavior of many women, particularly in Latin America. In the past, these women were willing to share both naughty and regular pictures of themselves, often through WhatsApp. However, I've observed a shift in the last few years. Previously, they were eager to share anything, even sending unsolicited nude pictures. Now, there seems to be a sudden switch to a one-time view policy.

Lately, I've been exploring various chat rooms and have come across instances where personal information and pictures of guys are displayed, along with indications of whether they send money. It appears that these women are targeting men willing to send money, often involving transactions with active prostitutes or those seeking sugar baby arrangements.

While engaging with these women is a common game in Latin American countries, I find it uncomfortable to subsidize a lifestyle just to receive a few pictures. Personally, I'm more interested in meaningful connections rather than explicit content. Nude pictures are readily available on platforms like Twitter and various Telegram groups.

A word of caution for fellow men – when dealing with these women, be aware that they might share your information and photos. If a sudden change occurs, someone may have disclosed your details. Additionally, note the shift in pricing, as more people are traveling to these areas, leading to higher charges. I recommend sticking to official spas and clubs with set prices to avoid being overcharged.

Keep in mind that while some are paying exorbitant prices, others are engaging for much less. Be cautious and aware of cultural differences to avoid any unexpected surprises in your interactions

PoonTangClan:
Gordomac,

Welcome to the forum! But uhhh, who the f--k are you? You have 2 whole posts as of this writing, and you’re stepping in here like you’re Yoda trying to dish out advice.

You “recommend sticking to official spas and clubs with set prices to avoid being overcharged?” Is that so? Lol.

And what chat group (you being a man) are YOU a part of where women would be sharing this secret information that YOU would have access to? Make it make sense. 😐

And for the record, ain’t no chica seriously sharing shit with other chicas if they find a lick (simp). They like to keep the money to themselves, unless they’re planning a robbery.

stinqu:
Ya Poon his shit sounds fake, maybe female troll!

Bat Man:
Thank God I'm not the only one here barking on dudes.

stinqu:
We all have to call out shit talk. I've drunk talked and been called on it, that's fine. I deserved it. But i'm known here, so you get where my point of view is. Old f--k, cheap ass gringo that loves pussy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version