Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Newbies Ask Your Sosua Questions Here

Is there a Redlight in Santo Domingo?

(1/2) > >>

Jaywalk:
I'm flying into STI and flying out of Santo Domingo.  Is there a redlight zone in SD?
Aside from sex, is there any must-see areas of SD for culture & experience?

crazy_canuck:

--- Quote from: Jaywalk on April 24, 2024, 01:30:37 PM ---I'm flying into STI and flying out of Santo Domingo.  Is there a redlight zone in SD?

--- End quote ---

Seriously dude ... you haven't made any research on your own?? There's a ton of touristy things to see and do in SD  ::)
Try google for once ... you'll get more answers from google than you will have time to do in a 2 weeks vacation.

Jaywalk:
Regarding Red Light in SD, Google used to be friendly with sex tourism content, but they've made this info increasingly hard to find.  Also, what is discoverable tends to be very dated.  I almost went to Medellín instead of DR.  Can you imagine if I relied on content from 1 year ago?  I'd be very disappointed showing up and finding out that much of the activity has been shut down, at least from what I understand.  I'd rather hear from real people who have had recent boots on the ground.

Regarding other things to do, I don't see fault in asking real (likely like-minded) people instead of relying exclusively on a search engine.  It's good to gather opinions. 

PoonTangClan:

--- Quote from: Jaywalk on April 24, 2024, 01:30:37 PM ---I'm flying into STI and flying out of Santo Domingo.  Is there a redlight zone in SD?

--- End quote ---

If you’re looking for a Sosua scene in SD, it doesn’t exist. You’ll find pockets of activity here and there (like you would in practically any major city), but nothing quite like the Su.

SD is the capital. There’s plenty to see and do on a tourist level. Google is your friend.

Viva La Vega:
Boca Chica and Tripadvisor

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version