global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Hurricane contingency plans  (Read 1630 times)

tugboaboat5393

Hurricane contingency plans
« on: July 01, 2021, 03:45:25 AM »
OK Sirs ,do you have a back up plans for a possible hurricane. passing The DR
Exstra cash for your chica if your hold up in the barrio and your stuck with her, emergency rations  survival kit,food water condoms lube booze and weed
Trip insurance exstra masks shit pills Benadryl Alka-Seltzer,
trip insurance if flights are canceled  (  Newbie Monger Bringing 5000 usd not a bad idea )
Select a chica that wont drive you crazy if your stuck with her for a few days,  a good cook and  skilled in ball drainage ! Stay safe sirs !

Travelguy90

Re: Hurricane contingency plans
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 06:09:31 AM »
1. I believe I’m credited back my money if my flight gets canceled by the airlines, because that’s what happened with Covid. It also says that in the company website so I’ll reschedule the same one way for the next flight.

2. Nintendo switch or 3DS for video gamees, IPhone VGA to HDMI converter, Bluetooth speaker and fire stick for entertainment.

3. VapePen

4. Cheap Haitian who speaks some English, I can speak Spanish but her having a grasp of English always help when I can recall a word.

5. 4-6 liquor bottles at the 750ml to 1.75L bottles sizes should last me 1-2 weeks easily. Maybe a few cases of presidentes for the girls mixed in. Over 50 condoms, and 8 ED pills(I don’t use condoms with my partner(s) in the states so I have preformance issues sometimes with them, mainly need a quarter to third and I’m good)

Coming in August so hopefully I avoid the strong rain
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 08:07:17 AM »
Thanks for the heads up! I'll be sure to stock non-refrigerated foods, bring a couple power banks, hand crank radio and extra towels for any surprise guests. There's a hardware/grocery store just past the doc rosen turn on the main road and they have everything anyone might need for a disaster.  Come to think of it...some candles and maybe get a pair of tall rain boots/gear too!
https://www.amazon.com/FosPower-Emergency-Portable-Household-Flashlight/dp/B07FKYHTWP/ref=asc_df_B07FKYHTWP/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312201677515&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6623829211356387799&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9031298&hvtargid=pla-491584631253&psc=1
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 11:47:32 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Pussyrus1422

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2021, 06:03:01 PM »
Don't forget this for your transportation to Super Super or Playero after the rain starts....

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2021, 06:33:00 PM »
Don't forget this for your transportation to Super Super or Playero after the rain starts....
That's for the delivery guy I'm going to call!
https://www.instagram.com/rapidito097/

IP-JD

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2021, 06:41:28 PM »
Useful topic, lots of travel deals in September and October, but folks don't always think of why outside of "low-season." When I travel to the DR during hurricane season, I look closely at the weather. If there is even a chance one is hitting, I'm rescheduling. Even if it doesn't make landfall, its no fun being by the beach when its raining nonstop for days in a row. Contingency plan is to get the F out of Dodge, whatever the ticket cost, whatever airport I have to drive to; price of taking the risk. If I can't get a flight anywhere into the US/CanadaMexico, I'd get a spot towards higher ground like Constanza, La Vega, Santiago, etc. I keep $500 in unchanged dollars and debit card in the bottom of my suitecase at all times in case I lose my wallet or have restricted access to cash. That gives me 24-36 hours to find an ATM or have AMEX send me some emergency cash.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2021, 06:46:25 PM »
Shit...if it gets that bad, I'm gonna go knock on TMDs door and wait it out in his mansion!!

Viva La Vega

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2021, 07:35:16 PM »
The issues with storms in Sosua are mostly are just the rain/flooding and the clean up if some actual storm force winds come by and knock some trees and power lines down.

As a visitor one thing i would make sure to do would be buy some rubber boots a few days before the rains come. Sosua streets flood pretty easily, and you don't want to be walking through ankle deep sewer water for three four days. I would park the car in a spot that would not flood, maybe the top of a road with an incline, also not under any trees. Also I would not stay in Caberete, or a ground floor room anywhere around the strip.

The rest... It would really have to be kicking and tracking above Hispaniola before i made any serious preparations, and if it was that bad, no shame in bugging out. Do you really want to be in a flooded town with downed trees, roofs blown off buildings and with no power or water for a week while they try and clean shit up.

Fortunately, the North Coast rarely feels much impact from passing systems.

Best just try and GTFO and let the locals deal with it. Bang a few extra chicas before you leave as they will need the cash!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2021, 10:27:26 PM »
Exsibit A Looking out from the Hotel Europa  !!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2021, 08:47:18 AM »
I hope yall got a roster of verified "single" chicas, that you can select one to come over and share your space during the storm!

DontSayMuch

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2021, 05:22:23 PM »
That picture looks like it was taken with a 1900's camera going 200 mph :)

stinqu

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2021, 05:41:15 PM »
The whole area around Super Super  floods all the time, just from a heavy rain, it's a low spot, that's why they have steps, as do the Banks. Puerto Plata Airport is also a low spot. takes 1-2 hours to drain after a heavy 3 hour rain, it does not need a tropical storm to get shut down.

lazy_monger

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2021, 05:59:37 PM »
Make sure you have enough money.  During Sandy, dudes ran out of money because their flights got canceled.  They shutdown POP and then JFK.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2021, 06:49:52 PM »
Really??? 10years ago in a Cat 3 storm someone didnt budget correctly. And youre butthurt still??? Millions of visitors every hurricane season each year...and you being salty. Try being supportive and you should feel better.

lazy_monger

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2021, 06:55:36 PM »
Really??? 10years ago in a Cat 3 storm someone didnt budget correctly. And youre butthurt still??? Millions of visitors every hurricane season each year...and you being salty. Try being supportive and you should feel better.

What the f--k is wrong with you?  I simply said make sure you have enough money.  I had to give some kids money because they ran out.  How the f--k you get butthurt from that?  You are weird.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal