global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Thief alert  (Read 5842 times)

PoonTangClan

Re: Thief alert
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2021, 02:29:31 PM »
Funny thing. People hate on Ahnvee’s open bathroom room design, but now you see why it’s purposeful.

A chica isn’t inclined to try and go through your pockets while you’re in the shower at Ahnvee, cuz you can see everything out in the open. Even when you’re in the bathroom.????????

el cheapo

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2021, 05:17:55 PM »
her name is maylin she hangs at europa but usually at the bar with the food and the bbq out front just 2 bars down from europa

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2021, 09:25:37 PM »
Thanks!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

DrStrange

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2021, 10:53:55 PM »
Great post.  BOLO

The Traveler

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2021, 07:14:43 AM »
Funny thing. People hate on Ahnvee’s open bathroom room design, but now you see why it’s purposeful.

A chica isn’t inclined to try and go through your pockets while you’re in the shower at Ahnvee, cuz you can see everything out in the open. Even when you’re in the bathroom.????????

Poon I hear you but it is a f used design. But either my man set her up or he was the fool leaving his stuff out while in the shower.

I personally belief he left his stuff out on purpose. I bet he did that to several chicas to see on video after who would bite.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2021, 07:23:01 AM »

Poon I hear you but it is a f used design. But either my man set her up or he was the fool leaving his stuff out while in the shower.

I personally belief he left his stuff out on purpose. I bet he did that to several chicas to see on video after who would bite.

I also feel like dude set a trap, but the chica is guilty. She went for it. Smh.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2021, 08:48:09 AM »
Really he didn’t leave out any valuables ( as seen in the video). You shouldn’t have to lock the clothes you just took off up, she went through his pants pockets and got nothing so he did nothing wrong.
She is a thief and you can tell from the video she’s skilled at it. Bitch was busted.
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2021, 10:15:22 AM »
This is also a good way to find if a chica could possibly be on your regular roster ... if she tries to rob you on your first encounter, she ain't going on the roster for sure.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

vacationtime

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2021, 04:32:38 PM »
And so what was the end of the story? Did he confront her . ? Tell security and show them the tape . Should have said she took 55 dollars from his pants and had her arrested

vacationtime

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2021, 04:36:38 PM »
Is his name Chris Hansen? Haha

ToToMarauder

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2021, 02:38:56 AM »
chica proof your joint and lets create on a different thread,  the wall of shame and thieves
binary thinking at its best

Al NYC

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2021, 10:16:44 AM »
chica proof your joint and lets create on a different thread,  the wall of shame and thieves

Yeah, I agree. A wall of shame(chicas, hustlers, businesses and even mongerers), thieves thread would be excellent!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2021, 10:12:40 AM »
"There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, 'Fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me—you can't get fooled again.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Blacknight69

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2021, 10:32:41 AM »
Remember when the jugheads were trying to clown me about only going out with $2000-$2500 in my pocket.  (And I still having a good time)  And I stated it's because of the pickpockets!!!!

That's why you f--king idiots!!!

9 times out of 10, I will have spent half of it on food and drinks on myself and then, the money that I pay the bitch's with is safely locked up in the safe back in my room.  She does not get paid upfront but only after she does the deed and to my satisfaction.  Period!!

MrNavigator

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2021, 11:38:39 AM »
Remember when the jugheads were trying to clown me about only going out with $2000-$2500 in my pocket.  (And I still having a good time)  And I stated it's because of the pickpockets!!!!

That's why you f--king idiots!!!

9 times out of 10, I will have spent half of it on food and drinks on myself and then, the money that I pay the bitch's with is safely locked up in the safe back in my room.  She does not get paid upfront but only after she does the deed and to my satisfaction.  Period!!

Well they really would klown me and I wouldn't give a shit. At the MOST I walk around with 1500 pesos, 500 in one pocket and a 1000 in another. That's for lunch, dinner, walking round, drinking and carousing.

Only time I will have more is when I'm going to make a big purchase or I just left an ATM or and exchange...

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal