global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Need a nice place to stay. Close to Sosua beach. Chica friendly obviously.  (Read 3616 times)

CapnBossanova420

I have been staying at infinity blue every time I go for the past 2 years. Always clean and luxurious. Back in August we rented a villa at laguna beach. It was good but a bit too far. We usually have a driver with us 24/7 but im shopping around on airbnb. Want to try something new. Can anyone recommend a great place to stay close to the action. Aside from the spots in laguna or linda..something similar to infinity blue but friendlier with the Chicas?

tugboaboat5393

Sosua Inn !

RainmkrNY

• Find her, f--k her, forget her.. lol.
Terra Linda and Casa Valeria are both good options.  They are clean and priced reasonably for hotels in Sosua.  Plus they are close to Rumbas, Baileys and the beach.  So finding chicas is super easy.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
Have you tried airbnb?  You can use the map when viewing rentals.
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

CapnBossanova420

yea im using air bnb looking for a villa type of place. stay low key, just go out for essentials, food, liquor, ass. Thanks ill check out terra and valeria! im looking at a few places in hispanola found a few places but would like to have options.

Thanks

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Yeah...the options are the deal/deal breaker. Ease to access the town, beach, eateries, stores, chicas and facilitate your style of vacation. I think that those places start around 60@day. Maybe a nice Airbnb for 100plus might be more to those with increased comfort levels.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

I'm just gonna take this opportunity to vent...and ask smokers to acknowledge non-smokers want to enjoy breakfast/any meal at NewGarden or any other restaurant without tasting someone's smoke with their food.

Why on earth would you smoke next to someone while they are eating? Smoke always drifts to the non-smoker! Now instead of smelling coffee, toast, eggs, bacon...they smell smoke!  As a non smoker, it makes me want to put hands on a smoker!  An to top it off....then you stop smoking when your food arrives and enjoy it in a smoke free atmosphere!!  Asshole!!!  Look up...if you see the roof over your table...Don't smoke in there!  If you look up and see the sky...It's OK to smoke in that outdoor eating environment!  I gots no qualms with smoking in an outdoor eatery.

Remember, roof above you....Don't smoke!       No roof/open sky/trees above you...Feel free to smoke!

Vent over.     

ravi_yadav2000

I agree. When you smoke you make a choice to kill your lungs. But the non smokers dont make that choice for their lungs. You gotta smoke then move away from the crowd. Or at least move away as soon as someone points you out that your smoke is bothering them.

Keep it civil guys.

tugboaboat5393

Lightem up nice big fat cigar  !!!! nah   i dont light up if theres folks easting near me,, ok if its  crowded,  open air  or if nobody eating and there some other smokers near by, spark up that big stogie,,
point 2   sirs that book airb& bs make sure you have daily cleaning and towel service, if not its a chore to wash and change sheets and towels. just a thought !

Len79

I am also interested in the response to this question. Thinking of taking a two day trip to Sosua from Santo Domingo. Looking for nice hotel or property with a restaurant on site, with nice view of water.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

I am also interested in the response to this question. Thinking of taking a two day trip to Sosua from Santo Domingo. Looking for nice hotel or property with a restaurant on site, with nice view of water.
How much a day are you willing to spend for the room?
https://www.google.com/travel/hotels/s/dWuuW

JakefromStateFarm

I'm just gonna take this opportunity to vent...and ask smokers to acknowledge non-smokers want to enjoy breakfast/any meal at NewGarden or any other restaurant without tasting someone's smoke with their food.

Why on earth would you smoke next to someone while they are eating? Smoke always drifts to the non-smoker! Now instead of smelling coffee, toast, eggs, bacon...they smell smoke!  As a non smoker, it makes me want to put hands on a smoker!  An to top it off....then you stop smoking when your food arrives and enjoy it in a smoke free atmosphere!!  Asshole!!!  Look up...if you see the roof over your table...Don't smoke in there!  If you look up and see the sky...It's OK to smoke in that outdoor eating environment!  I gots no qualms with smoking in an outdoor eatery.

Remember, roof above you....Don't smoke!       No roof/open sky/trees above you...Feel free to smoke!

Vent over.     

There's people out there not willing to wear a mask to protect themselves and others....do you really think others are worried about what you smellin' and eatin'? People dont give a f**k nowadays about anybody but themselves. We living in different times, bro.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

I feel you...and I'm still angry about that shit! When yall hear about gringos gettin hurt over smoking at their table...You will know diplomacy failed.  I almost got into it once, backed off three times...but one day...Papi aint having it!

Len79

[/quote]
How much a day are you willing to spend for the room?
https://www.google.com/travel/hotels/s/dWuuW

up tp 200 per night.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal