global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Whats with chickas wanting you to raw dog them?  (Read 16192 times)

Creative

• Devoted Contributer
Whats with chickas wanting you to raw dog them?
« on: June 25, 2021, 06:22:06 PM »
I've been on multiple trips for years and every so often I have to check a chick because she tries to take the condom off and tries to convince you to raw dog her. Like bitch you don't know me and you f--king mad dudes... WTF!!

One chick almost got me though. She was bad AF and was like "Papi you got good dick. I just want to feel you". SMH I was like SIKE!!! Put my dick in my pocket and ran the f--k off! LMAO

What's the craziest situation you guys been in?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 06:29:15 PM by Creative »

PoonTangClan

Re: Whats with chickas wanting you to raw dog them?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2021, 06:30:55 PM »
Look man, I know it feels great for your ego that a prostitute [allegedly] wants to hit you raw, but there’s nothing “special” there about that.

I’ll also add that the chica you describe as “bad AF,” was probably far from being truly bad AF. True baddies aren’t interested in going raw and getting pregnant (or worse) by a visiting stranger they hardly know.

The chica that wanted to hit you raw, was most likely a 6 or below, and the truth is, she tries to hit all of her clientele raw. She’s a chica you need to avoid.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 06:32:49 PM by PoonTangClan »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2021, 06:38:10 PM »
On my first visit a chica picked me up on her pasola and we go to my spot and I didn't have any condoms, so she asked me if I minded hitting it raw. LoL!! And the legend was born. Haha
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

sosuaonmymind1987

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2021, 06:40:46 PM »
On my first visit a chica picked me up on her pasola and we go to my spot and I didn't have any condoms, so she asked me if I minded hitting it raw. LoL!! And the legend was born. Haha
😂😂😂

Jazzy2019

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2021, 06:54:21 PM »
Look man, I know it feels great for your ego that a prostitute [allegedly] wants to hit you raw, but there’s nothing “special” there about that.

I’ll also add that the chica you describe as “bad AF,” was probably far from being truly bad AF. True baddies aren’t interested in going raw and getting pregnant (or worse) by a visiting stranger they hardly know.

The chica that wanted to hit you raw, was most likely a 6 or below, and the truth is, she tries to hit all of her clientele raw. She’s a chica you need to avoid.

Poon, let me be the first to tell you. As far as this subject goes you obviously have no idea of which you speak.

Creative

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2021, 07:02:56 PM »
Quote from: Jazzy2019 link=topic=14119.msg260888#msg260888 date=
Quote from: PoonTangClan link=topic=14119.msg260879#msg260879 date=

Poon, let me be the first to tell you. As far as this subject goes you obviously have no idea of which you speak.

Thank you. @PoonTangclan You don't know me bro. So Please stop talking like you do. YOUR life is not everyone elses so speak for yourself. Next time try answering the question instead of being insecure.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 07:04:56 PM by Creative »

sosuaonmymind1987

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2021, 07:12:20 PM »

Thank you. @PoonTangclan You don't know me bro. So Please stop talking like you do. YOUR life is not everyone elses so speak for yourself. Next time try answering the question instead of being insecure.
My dude straight came for your head🤣🤣

sosuasosua

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2021, 07:41:55 PM »
they want that gringo experience

JoeRoc

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2021, 08:41:00 PM »
I've been on multiple trips for years and every so often I have to check a chick because she tries to take the condom off and tries to convince you to raw dog her. Like bitch you don't know me and you f--king mad dudes... WTF!!

One chick almost got me though. She was bad AF and was like "Papi you got good dick. I just want to feel you". SMH I was like SIKE!!! Put my dick in my pocket and ran the f--k off! LMAO

Ima keep it real. Up until very recently I use to raw dog em in the States. The post-creampie anxiety began to take over as Ive gotten older. Condoms suck, but what really sucks is getting that "Im pregnant" text. And you put those two against each other, the condoms are the better way to go. But if you like to bust in the mangos i completely understand.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2021, 09:18:30 PM »

Ima keep it real. Up until very recently I use to raw dog em in the States. The post-creampie anxiety began to take over as Ive gotten older. Condoms suck, but what really sucks is getting that "Im pregnant" text. And you put those two against each other, the condoms are the better way to go. But if you like to bust in the mangos i completely understand.

Joe,

Last time we checked, a mango was a fruit that grows on trees. We know what chicas are, but we’re pretty certain that a mango classifies as food. 😐

lazy_monger

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2021, 09:22:00 PM »

It is a weird thing on here.  There are people on here if they don't experience something it isn't real.  I read stories on here about things I haven't done, and my response is I am going to try that.  People move differently and get different results. We look different, we are different ages, our languages skills are different, we travel differently, and we deal with women differently.  Our experiences are our own, but it seems to be a concept mofos can't grasp.  I take notes on here all the time.  The shit I have on Evernote has enhanced my trips.  I have learnt much from dudes on here.  I don't pay international ATM fees anymore because of Murano, I have been to clubs I didn't know about because of PapiViejo, found great spot to stay in Medellin from a post here (NickMirr I think). My whole Bavaro experience comes from here.  I have traveled a lot but I am still learning. 

lazy_monger

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2021, 09:26:34 PM »
Oh yeah, I raw dawg my  first chick in Sosua and it was awesome.  I didn't catch anything and she got imported.  I was young and stupid and I would do it again.  As I get older I don't give a f--k.  I have went raw on many chicks a lot of times. Most in the states. Not recommending it though.  I am just stupid like that.

JoeRoc

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2021, 09:43:27 PM »

Joe,

Last time we checked, a mango was a fruit that grows on trees. We know what chicas are, but we’re pretty certain that a mango classifies as food. 😐

Oh brother who called the fruit police 🥭👮‍♂️

JoeRoc

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2021, 09:45:02 PM »
Oh yeah, I raw dawg my  first chick in Sosua and it was awesome.  I didn't catch anything and she got imported.  I was young and stupid and I would do it again.  As I get older I don't give a f--k.  I have went raw on many chicks a lot of times. Most in the states. Not recommending it though.  I am just stupid like that.

😂

lazy_monger

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2021, 09:54:34 PM »
Let's be clear, I have raw dawg two chicks in  Sosua.  The first didn't give a shit and is now someone's wife.  The second was scared shitless after the fact.  Majority of my raw dawging were not prostitutes.  Doesn't make it safer and I don't recommend it.  One of the advantages of being bougie, they'll just you put it in.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal