global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Whats with chickas wanting you to raw dog them?  (Read 16182 times)

Creative

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Whats with chickas wanting you to raw dog them?
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2021, 10:19:25 PM »
You guys got way more balls than me. I have never raw dawged anything in DR. Only in the states and the chick had to have been tested recently for me to do it. I think in order for me to do it I have to be there longer than just a week or two.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2021, 10:26:14 PM »
I've been on multiple trips for years and every so often I have to check a chick because she tries to take the condom off and tries to convince you to raw dog her. Like bitch you don't know me and you f--king mad dudes... WTF!!

One chick almost got me though. She was bad AF and was like "Papi you got good dick. I just want to feel you". SMH I was like SIKE!!! Put my dick in my pocket and ran the f--k off! LMAO

What's the craziest situation you guys been in?

Yes they will ask.

I got the snip in December, so i may take one of the regulars up on the next offer.

V3... vacation, vaccinated and vasectomy. back in a coupla weeks.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2021, 11:03:09 PM »
Let's be clear, I have raw dawg two chicks in  Sosua.  The first didn't give a shit and is now someone's wife.  The second was scared shitless after the fact.  Majority of my raw dawging were not prostitutes.  Doesn't make it safer and I don't recommend it.  One of the advantages of being bougie, they'll just you put it in.

Funny, but true. It’s like a cat pissing to mark off its territory. They try to push that raw dog on you to let you and them know you’re a special client. Yeah, all the girls are f--king Jazzy, but he’s busting nuts in me because I’m special. 😂😂😂

Stonewall

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2021, 04:17:24 AM »
Raw dog thread #12345678

I make it clear to every chica that a condom is a must.
I even start get more into CBJ.
Reading this forum open my eyes to a lot of things.
Me and my boys never really discuss this a lot because we all assumed ppl were strapping up.
I don't know if they(my homeboys) are strapping up because I never asked.

I have a strong feeling men are going to DR to spread STD.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

MACK

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2021, 06:21:04 PM »
My favorite thread........ Life is good gentlemen !

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

The Traveler

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2021, 09:41:29 AM »
I've been on multiple trips for years and every so often I have to check a chick because she tries to take the condom off and tries to convince you to raw dog her. Like bitch you don't know me and you f--king mad dudes... WTF!!

One chick almost got me though. She was bad AF and was like "Papi you got good dick. I just want to feel you". SMH I was like SIKE!!! Put my dick in my pocket and ran the f--k off! LMAO

What's the craziest situation you guys been in?
A fine ass chica wants you to raw dog her and not give a shit about pregnancy or worse disease. Then you do got the best dick she ever had because her head is f--ked up.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 12:48:42 PM by The Traveler »

IP-JD

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2021, 11:51:35 AM »
Some of its game, give the dude that personalized one on one and create the repeat possible WU client. Some of it is they are regular ass chicks that catch feelings. Ive rawdogged in the Su 3 times and got burned twice. Im extra vigilant now. Im not looking for that trifecta.

Craziest situation? Me and the chick are swapping spit, clothes start flying off like the movies. She sucks swollows keep sucking without flinching. That turned me on more, I’m ready for round 2. I reach for the rubber, she says no. I look at her crazy, put it on. 3 strokes in she grips the rubber with hand and box slides condom off so slick, I kept going. Top 3 experience for me minus the bumps that appeared when i got home. First doctor couldn’t figure it out ran the usual test, nothing. Second doctor, ask more details like where I been, etc. said shit like Syphilis and scabies making a comeback in some of these countries. Rare in US so not commonly tested for. No to Syphilis. Treated for scabies. Public service announcement: if she f--king you raw, she f--king everyone raw.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 12:07:25 PM by IP-JD »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2021, 01:42:31 PM »
And in other fast breaking news...Water is now known to be wet. If you're french kissing in the Su, please check in with your Doc when you return. If your french kissing in the barrio with semi/non pros...check in with your Doc. I know its 2021 but its all still a gamble. If losing got you worried  then strap up. If youre ok with gambling, let it ride!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 03:58:33 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »

JoeRoc

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2021, 03:26:34 PM »
Some of its game, give the dude that personalized one on one and create the repeat possible WU client. Some of it is they are regular ass chicks that catch feelings. Ive rawdogged in the Su 3 times and got burned twice. Im extra vigilant now. Im not looking for that trifecta.

Craziest situation? Me and the chick are swapping spit, clothes start flying off like the movies. She sucks swollows keep sucking without flinching. That turned me on more, I’m ready for round 2. I reach for the rubber, she says no. I look at her crazy, put it on. 3 strokes in she grips the rubber with hand and box slides condom off so slick, I kept going. Top 3 experience for me minus the bumps that appeared when i got home. First doctor couldn’t figure it out ran the usual test, nothing. Second doctor, ask more details like where I been, etc. said shit like Syphilis and scabies making a comeback in some of these countries. Rare in US so not commonly tested for. No to Syphilis. Treated for scabies. Public service announcement: if she f--king you raw, she f--king everyone raw.

Well that killed any hope I had of raw doggin. Guess Ill do it when I get to Colombia

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2021, 04:17:34 PM »
Sir its to  make baby ! there Golden Parachute !

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2021, 04:27:15 PM »
How to get a green card for the parent of your foreign born child. What are you waiting for???
https://www.immigrationhelp.org/learning-center/how-to-get-a-child-green-card

SeñorToto

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2021, 06:03:20 PM »

SCABBIES IS VERY VERY REAL IN SOSUA. I KNOW.
FELLAS JUST WEAR A CONDOM, THE FEW MINUTES OF RAW DOGGING IS NOT WORTH THE HEADACHES especially if you rawwin chappies

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2021, 06:40:29 PM »
I also dont want to raw dawg behind none of yall on this site. Tambien, I dont want my favorita enjoying your dick or getting preggo by youse!!!....but I can still enjoy that preggo sex with your baby as a win win!!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2021, 07:09:38 PM »
For sure Raw dogging before present and after pregnancy,, bonus if its not yours !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal