global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Queen of Sosúa  (Read 19826 times)

ironmantis

Re: Queen of Sosúa
« Reply #165 on: June 12, 2021, 10:38:06 PM »
This is my Queen of Sosua.  I cant believe i didn't lock this down.  She was a Pic a flor girl, then a regular at classics and the club at playa chiquita.  She was a good f--k too.  She has a rich boyfriend now...looks like she is living good.  Always dressed nice, eating good, and driving a benz.

Sounds simp-ly simptastic!  I can appreciate her skillz but the "rich" boyfriend [really? why?] and driving a Benz in Sosua? Is she an influencer???

There's an entire backstory behind that situation.....he's not a random gringo.  He knew her before she was selling toto.

MrNavigator

« Reply #166 on: June 16, 2021, 02:17:54 PM »
This is my Queen of Sosua.  I cant believe i didn't lock this down.  She was a Pic a flor girl, then a regular at classics and the club at playa chiquita.  She was a good f--k too.  She has a rich boyfriend now...looks like she is living good.  Always dressed nice, eating good, and driving a benz.

Sounds simp-ly simptastic!  I can appreciate her skillz but the "rich" boyfriend [really? why?] and driving a Benz in Sosua? Is she an influencer???

There's an entire backstory behind that situation.....he's not a random gringo.  He knew her before she was selling toto.

Well entire backstory huh?? Lets have it Iron...

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #167 on: June 16, 2021, 02:36:54 PM »

I'm interested to know too.  I seen dude on her gram before.  Looks old, but i here he is only in his 30's.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #168 on: June 24, 2021, 09:25:18 AM »
Any Vicky fans?
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Stonewall

« Reply #169 on: June 24, 2021, 02:12:32 PM »
Is that buffness padding?
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

ironmantis

« Reply #170 on: June 25, 2021, 04:49:04 PM »

I'm interested to know too.  I seen dude on her gram before.  Looks old, but i here he is only in his 30's.

He's definitely not in his 30's. He's a middle aged man. She's not the most honest chica, but from what she told me before, he's Dominican but in and out of the States... she's known him for a long time and he's been trying to win her for many years,  and known her since she was a minor.

She always called him her "friend" when mentioning him.  He paid for her fake body parts.  Gave her money when she needed it. When she was having complications with the butt implants some years later, he was going to take her out of the country to get it fixed.

He finally won her over and that was it for Sosúa with her.  She returned a few times secretly, but no more.  Evidently he is well known so she can't parade around Sosúa with that Benz he is paying for.

She was engaged to him at one point a couple of years ago, but backed out of the marriage(according to her), but stuck with him nevertheless.

He bought her an apartment, so she's chilling as a "housewife" and spends time with him when he visits .. and in the meantime, she's just f--king her Dominican side piece. A young boy, her age in SD.

sosuaonmymind1987

« Reply #171 on: June 25, 2021, 06:44:03 PM »

He's definitely not in his 30's. He's a middle aged man. She's not the most honest chica, but from what she told me before, he's Dominican but in and out of the States... she's known him for a long time and he's been trying to win her for many years,  and known her since she was a minor.

She always called him her "friend" when mentioning him.  He paid for her fake body parts.  Gave her money when she needed it. When she was having complications with the butt implants some years later, he was going to take her out of the country to get it fixed.

He finally won her over and that was it for Sosúa with her.  She returned a few times secretly, but no more.  Evidently he is well known so she can't parade around Sosúa with that Benz he is paying for.

She was engaged to him at one point a couple of years ago, but backed out of the marriage(according to her), but stuck with him nevertheless.

He bought her an apartment, so she's chilling as a "housewife" and spends time with him when he visits .. and in the meantime, she's just f--king her Dominican side piece. A young boy, her age in SD.
Well this is some back story🤣

ironmantis

« Reply #172 on: June 27, 2021, 11:24:58 AM »

Well this is some back story🤣

It's nothing surprising. These putas are all conditioned from years of ho'dom.

I knew her for a minute and probed her mind.  It's a mentality.  No amount of money is enough for a Sosúa chica who still has strong sex appeal. 

$500 bucks is an Instagram DM away.  The prices are higher on IG. like Kendrick Lamar said: "Instagram is the best way to promote some pussy".

If she extra pretty, it's a wrap. She selling ass on IG like your typical American favorites, and banking.

Y'all know her best friends. Y'all had Yesenia in another thread. I fooled with them all and got the drop fast.

Only God can save these chicks🤣🤣

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #173 on: June 30, 2021, 09:50:50 AM »
Natalia is starting?conducting business in Haiti now but she regularly rakes in dough in Sosua. A queen for sure!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal