global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Sweeet Spot: Las Terrenas  (Read 2388 times)

285West

Re: Sweeet Spot: Las Terrenas
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2021, 06:52:25 PM »
Helicopter service only exists for guys like Saint.

Lmfao

I wish he would invite four of us from the board[and our dates] out for two hours on his yacht!  That would be nice!! I'd need to buy a 10!

I would do it.  Why not - you down with me.... Never cheap... my mother always said do not bring me no roses when I am gone.  So, I took care of her although I sent her private on a share to the Trinidad carnival and they made a mistake on her reservation and I got screamed at the first night as she was sleeping on a bunk bed at a hostel because they made a mistake on the reservation I did.  I could not do anything until the next morning.  Most stressful night of my life.   Will not tell you how much I paid for these Hawks tickets.  Let me watch this game...  you only live once do not be cheap as you cannot take it with you...

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Sweeet Spot: Las Terrenas
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2021, 07:07:10 PM »
Thank you for your kindness. It speaks volumes of your character. As a old man having tasted that lifestyle many times, I defer to younger gents that have yet to experience that level of joie de vivre. That said, you are much appreciated. 
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 07:09:01 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal