global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 😳 Medellin Anti-Gringo campaign growing FAST 💨  (Read 1568 times)

mouse14

Re: 😳 Medellin Anti-Gringo campaign growing FAST 💨
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2024, 09:37:47 AM »
Just got back from Medellin and the Mayor was trying to leverage catching a dude from the States for getting caught with minors in his hotel. Mayor instituted a curfew that did not stick and there are signs in airport that are anti sex tourism but the streets and parque lleras were business as usual. The locals do however have a problem with random caming in the park at night saw a few cussing at a white dude but that was about it. If you are worried about goi g to Medellin try Cartegenia but the experience is night and day..I prefer Sosua over Cartegenia any day in my opinion. And Santo Domingo will give Medellin a run for its money. 

Mr Back Shot

Re: 😳 Medellin Anti-Gringo campaign growing FAST 💨
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2024, 02:17:02 PM »
Just got back from Medellin and the Mayor was trying to leverage catching a dude from the States for getting caught with minors in his hotel. Mayor instituted a curfew that did not stick and there are signs in airport that are anti sex tourism but the streets and parque lleras were business as usual. The locals do however have a problem with random caming in the park at night saw a few cussing at a white dude but that was about it. If you are worried about goi g to Medellin try Cartegenia but the experience is night and day..I prefer Sosua over Cartegenia any day in my opinion. And Santo Domingo will give Medellin a run for its money.

Can you share why you prefer Sosua over Cartagena ?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal