global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Favorite Beach Spot - Sosua Beach Only  (Read 326 times)

kingotto1

Favorite Beach Spot - Sosua Beach Only
« on: April 12, 2024, 01:06:03 AM »
For those that like to chill on the beach, please share which is your favorite spot and why?

Al NYC

Re: Favorite Beach Spot - Sosua Beach Only
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 11:44:25 AM »
Mofongo King. Excellent food, good, strong Wi-Fi and the best bathroom in Sosua Beach.

Travelguy90

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 12:15:07 PM »
Past FingerFinger around Blue Martini or further towards caribetour. Less noise and people, still chairs and umbrellas nearby.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

bingoman

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2024, 01:27:57 PM »
Is Malibu's closed ? I saw a video uploaded a week(ish) ago and it was closed in what looked like the morning.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2024, 07:30:51 PM »
Gone history kaput Dannys long gone hes on the Thailand band wagon with all the other dudes bailing out of Sosua,, Any who the bar is called hiwartha i think  named after the town that burned down in Hawaii, was open when i was there a month ago,, i go to Rosas Bar pink hole in the wall bar or shack next to old Malibus,, cute thick haitian chica runs it,, She up for grabs meaning probly DTF if you offer the right amount of pesos !!

bingoman

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2024, 05:02:09 AM »
Gone history kaput Dannys long gone hes on the Thailand band wagon with all the other dudes bailing out of Sosua,, Any who the bar is called hiwartha i think  named after the town that burned down in Hawaii, was open when i was there a month ago,, i go to Rosas Bar pink hole in the wall bar or shack next to old Malibus,, cute thick haitian chica runs it,, She up for grabs meaning probly DTF if you offer the right amount of pesos !!

Ah so the person who bought the bar from Danny has closed it down and the one who bought the house has put it back on the market ! Doubly lucky Danny for the win !

Thanks for the spots AI NYC, Travel Guy 90 and Tug. I have a similar question but for rainy days, will ask in a new thread so as not to hijack this one

Viva La Vega

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2024, 06:50:38 AM »

Lahaina? Tug, you getting ready to take the Montreal cognative test? Couple of hints the long neck dog is a giraffe, and the horse with stripes is a zebra, now here is the hard part. When they ask you for five words, you will have to remember them at the end of the test.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal