global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Sosua Chica Steps Up: Only Fans  (Read 9476 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Sosua Chica Steps Up: Only Fans
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2020, 06:04:02 PM »
I'm not sure how they count the money but I think her page is dying out. Maybe she's not actively keep it fresh and exciting.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2020, 06:26:44 PM »
It's been over a week, I can't feel the mambo in my system anymore and the afterglow of the Su is fading. I am clinging to thoughts of passing up Malika and Kayla due the price exceeding my boundaries of reality. Although I keep asking myself is 5000 acceptable for a ST joyride with either of them? It reminds me of an overpriced ak I finally bought after months of convincing myself it was worth it. What I realized I bought afterwards was a regular old ak with nice new furniture. No one cared about my overpriced ak but me. And it had the same joy that every other ak brought me. Still the marketing circulates in my head, but the truth is cold comfort...that pussy aint worth it to me.

I paid 5,000 ST once to Analiz. She goaded me into it by saying I never wanted to pay her what she was worth. She was right, but being in a good mood I said yes conditional on her agreeing to really f--k. To say the least it was money well spent.

Blacknight69

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2020, 06:33:16 PM »
If she had to be paid $5K "to really f--k you"  what the hell was she doing when you were paying less?  A half ass f--k for $2500?  Because she was soo beautiful right?  Trust me; she just a lazy, spoiled  bitch that wanted to get paid more because of her beauty-----she always knew how to put in that work but just wanted more thinking she's special and you fell for her bullshit!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2020, 06:55:16 PM »
No this Kayla, is rail thin, straight hair, "hers" and green contacts. I have something very close to her, if it's not her, from my past photos. I'll look for it....After checking I see I don't have anyone in my files that even looks like her!  I guess I was really wanted a 10 Haha for the test. I have never been with anyone that looks like her. None of my haunts are rail thin.

The only rail thin chica i witnessed  a white donimican chica  that used to huant the old city lights a few years ago,,she tryed to get me to go for a session, but i was with a repeat kids of a odd chica but she looked like she would be a freak  all most anerexote
And now...the rest of the story...

So the standard chica, Destin I think, was maybe a 5 face, had a helmet weave/wig and the Tshirt spandex shorts combo. I was trying to be disappointed with her appearance, but I had already cheated myself because I like big tits and she had them. So I was predisposed to enjoy our session. We had agreed on price and she seemed eager to show she was worth it. Anyways we went to her room and there was shit everywhere on everything. I figure at least two or three were staying there. She was already distracting me from the room with one of those embraces with a handjob. I also think the dirty room had me turned on, like f--k!! Feeling soft titties and her hand had me ready for Frederica! I pulled her shirt off then bra and the titties hit the floor! Saggy bags!! She dropped back on the bed and pulled me over for head…wet and wild slobber! There was no way I could hold back. Sorry, I had to let it happen…Papi’s too old to waste an orgasm! She laughed at me and I told her take off the pants and get on all fours. The spandex off revealed all the fat rolls and flesh, but I’m ok with that, so she puts on the condom and I mount up for some see if I can get her to feel something with my dick. Stroking away I start a little finger play with her ass. She didn’t respond so I lube up with pussy juice and go for the index insertion….she resisted…but just a little. I asked if anal was ok and she said no. I was ok with that and didn’t push it as she already broke me down with that awesome sloppy bj. I asked her to turn over and we got into straight mish. After another 20 minutes of laughing and pretend f--king….I was done. I made pretend promises to do it again but in my mind the face, boobs on belly and lack of anal put her on the bottom of the roster. All in all she was happy with the 2000 and I was happy with the orgasm. I concluded a quick f--k that ends with an nutt is worth whatever you paid for it.

And Kayla...It's the next day and after curfew in Ahnvee and a huge line of folks still coming in. I’m trying to vibe with Kayla but her mind is elsewhere, probably on the clock. So, I break the ice and offer 4000 for ST. She looks at me like she wants to stab me and says 6000…daring me to counter with a smirk. Now, I’m trying to force myself to do it in the interest of this test. My mind is telling noooooo….but my body, my body is telling me yessss…Baby I don’t wanna hurt nobody…So I say in spanish: Cinco mil amor…nada mas. I hoped she could see that I was desperate to do it, but wouldn’t pay a penny more. Muhammad was smiling on me and I could hear the martyrs singing because she said no. And walked away. I looked down at the floor, cursed and laughed. I don’t know if it was to assuage my ego, but I told myself that there were a million guys in there and she was chasing that money. More power to her or as the mayor says, shout out to her! Haha Anyways, the rest of the story is I hooked up with a tenderoni and got some shade from Tatiana because my chica had a babyface and I passed on her mature toto earlier. So we finished up the night drinking at Ahnvee, ST at my spot and then I drove her home to La Union on scary empty streets passing a parked PN truck!!!  All in all the levels of pussy are there, stick to your price and if one won’t do it, another 5 will do it and for less!  Also, don’t drive after curfew! I have bad habits!!

Eventhough the test did not conclude successfully, I believe the results still support the facts that, a nutt is worth whatever you've paid for it!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2020, 07:07:41 PM »
Tug, Kayla is maybe 23 but no more than 25 very attractive.  If I see her in January,  I will try again.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2020, 07:39:56 PM »
If she had to be paid $5K "to really f--k you"  what the hell was she doing when you were paying less?  A half ass f--k for $2500?  Because she was soo beautiful right?  Trust me; she just a lazy, spoiled  bitch that wanted to get paid more because of her beauty-----she always knew how to put in that work but just wanted more thinking she's special and you fell for her bullshit!

She’s a chick that gets her money night after night. Unlike you I’m not under the impression I can tell those women what to charge. She’s an independent contractor that can sell her product for what the market will bear. The monger either pays her price or he walks away. I’m sure you’ve done a lot of walking away and complaining.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2020, 04:46:30 PM »
I hope I'm not complaining.  I like beer but I won't pay for overpriced beer when real options can be measured in distances in less than 1000 feet away from it. I don't begrudge any chica of assessing her worth...but in reality there are better prices for equitable product value...and that's where I'm going to invest my money.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 10:14:42 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2021, 03:29:58 PM »
Tug, Kayla is maybe 23 but no more than 25 very attractive.  If I see her in January,  I will try again.

I'm re-reading this thread and I don't know if I mentioned it...but I did see Kayla again[maybe with her pimp/muscle] and she was still beautiful...but a little less so...from that first meeting. Sadly, she's not my type and I have no desire to get with her...but if we talk, I will definitely hit her up with my $2000 peso deal and see what happens! LoL!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 08:03:44 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2021, 08:51:03 AM »
Hollywood, Here she cums!!
https://onlyfans.com/dominican_minaj

So here we are...and I guess you can say all's well that ends well. She shut down her OnlyFans page. No more free money every month from those followers.

And the takeaway is: Gringos got money and you only need to manipulate them to get it.  Is that a thief's mantra???

« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 09:18:56 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2021, 09:45:34 PM »
Hollywood, Here she cums!!
https://onlyfans.com/dominican_minaj

So here we are...and I guess you can say all's well that ends well. She shut down her OnlyFans page. No more free money every month from those followers.

And the takeaway is: Gringos got money and you only need to manipulate them to get it.  Is that a thief's mantra???

Where's the manipulation?  Dudes know what they're doing.  lol

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2021, 09:54:06 PM »
The manipulation is psychological. Her siren song. Playing to his ego and matrix mindset. He's already convinced himself he needs her.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 08:23:58 AM by PapiViejo-Dark Lord »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal