global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: NO RESPECT  (Read 22668 times)

RebeliousSpirit

Re: NO RESPECT
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2020, 03:04:48 PM »
Let’s not pretend the only viable career option for a young woman in the DR is selling ass.

He could’ve sent his daughter to private school in the DR (much cheaper than in the US) and later funded her university education in the DR (again much cheaper than in the US).

Tons of young women in the DR today going to medical school, dental school, engineering school, programming, etc.

bospat15

« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2020, 04:00:00 PM »
Let’s not pretend the only viable career option for a young woman in the DR is selling ass.

He could’ve sent his daughter to private school in the DR (much cheaper than in the US) and later funded her university education in the DR (again much cheaper than in the US).

Tons of young women in the DR today going to medical school, dental school, engineering school, programming, etc.

Good to see that someone else on here understands that not every woman in the DR is a prostitute or susceptible to being one.

Lot's of very decent, respectable, hard working women and families in the DR.

Saint

« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2020, 04:40:41 PM »
She was club hoe in Santo Domingo but after she had their child she quit the club and he was sending her money

And you have dudes on here constantly bragging bout if guys can go into SD clubs and bag a dime....like they something special! They worst than a Sosua trick. Just meet em, f--k em and let em go......don't brag on them hoes cuz they for EVERYBODY!!

I'm not instigating an online fight or debate on TMBTS(maybe I am jajaja) but I'm pretty sure you're alluding to Saint!

….Or, maybe it's Bospat15???? lol

Naw, I think you referring to Saint!

Saint, do you have any rebuttal?

We all have hobbies.  One of mine is just pulling bad bitches. I like the chase and competition. I am not flying to Sosua to f--k some 5 like these dudes do and then if you notice they try to say I am the same as them - keep lying to yourself wanting to be a big shot.  How many times do I have to say this I do not f--k with rats.  I keep saying I like sosua I just wish it moved upscale because the quality of villas is off the chain to me.  The only difference between me and a dominican baller is I actually like to come and hang out in sosua and chill.  I from the streets so I can be anywhere at anytime, but I do not f--k with rats.  I keep saying I am new money I can be in the boardroom advising corporations, I am a scratch golfer and I like to party. Never been afraid to fail.  I keep saying I want the shine not afraid of taking the last shot.

These lamb ass dudes on here trying to challenge me,  saying that we all f--k the same hos - does the board really think that dude at my level.  They trying to make there sorry ass feel better about themselves.  It was said on here a lot of bad successful DR chicks and those are the ones I f--k with. 

Here is a simple test them lame ass dudes talking shit that you called out tell them we f--king the same ho's let's go picture to picture right the f--k now, but they will not put up because they will get laughed at.  The dude your referring too has not put up one chick on here.  Sorry ass dudes when challenged stay quiet, where a boss ass dude will always run point.  We can start with chicks in  Rio if you want.  I spend my time in the favela when I am there.    I threw one up earlier.  Your turn to put up a chick right now you all that..   Now what!  Trust me, they will not rise to the challenge or make some bitch ass excuse. What did you expect same dude that say's you do not have to learn how to dance let the chick teach you.  Sorry, I am not going to some hot club and I dance like the bitch and she is the man on the dance floor.   Macho society and that is your advice and you think you on the same level as me..

I am like Avon on the Wire when prop joe says " have you ever known Avon to back down.  I am always ready when challenged....
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 05:11:17 PM by Saint »

ToToMarauder

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2020, 11:59:10 PM »
at least you guys know parties enjoying the western union loot your are sending. The ac , the sneakers, the clothes,  the list goes on .. all your dime ? don't be a sucker as many have said 90% of them have a side cart. sooooo when you planes takes off on monday you know the party is about to start lmao
binary thinking at its best

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2020, 11:53:11 PM »
She was club hoe in Santo Domingo but after she had their child she quit the club and he was sending her money

And you have dudes on here constantly bragging bout if guys can go into SD clubs and bag a dime....like they something special! They worst than a Sosua trick. Just meet em, f--k em and let em go......don't brag on them hoes cuz they for EVERYBODY!!

I'm not instigating an online fight or debate on TMBTS(maybe I am jajaja) but I'm pretty sure you're alluding to Saint!

We all have hobbies.  One of mine is just pulling bad bitches. I like the chase and competition. I am not flying to Sosua to f--k some 5 like these dudes do and then if you notice they try to say I am the same as them - keep lying to yourself wanting to be a big shot.  How many times do I have to say this I do not f--k with rats.  I keep saying I like sosua I just wish it moved upscale because the quality of villas is off the chain to me.  The only difference between me and a dominican baller is I actually like to come and hang out in sosua and chill.  I from the streets so I can be anywhere at anytime, but I do not f--k with rats.  I keep saying I am new money I can be in the boardroom advising corporations, I am a scratch golfer and I like to party. Never been afraid to fail.  I keep saying I want the shine not afraid of taking the last shot.

These lamb ass dudes on here trying to challenge me,  saying that we all f--k the same hos - does the board really think that dude at my level.  They trying to make there sorry ass feel better about themselves.  It was said on here a lot of bad successful DR chicks and those are the ones I f--k with. 

Here is a simple test them lame ass dudes talking shit that you called out tell them we f--king the same ho's let's go picture to picture right the f--k now, but they will not put up because they will get laughed at.  The dude your referring too has not put up one chick on here.  Sorry ass dudes when challenged stay quiet, where a boss ass dude will always run point.  We can start with chicks in  Rio if you want.  I spend my time in the favela when I am there.    I threw one up earlier.  Your turn to put up a chick right now you all that..   Now what!  Trust me, they will not rise to the challenge or make some bitch ass excuse. What did you expect same dude that say's you do not have to learn how to dance let the chick teach you.  Sorry, I am not going to some hot club and I dance like the bitch and she is the man on the dance floor.   Macho society and that is your advice and you think you on the same level as me..

I am like Avon on the Wire when prop joe says " have you ever known Avon to back down.  I am always ready when challenged....

A very strong rebuttal argument, and Saint even went as far to throw out a challenge to Mr. Navigator.

Mr.Navigator, Saint has challenged you to display your finest chicas that you've been pulling from Sosua, and Saint will submit his supposed  club hopping 9s and 10s hotties from the Capital, Santo Domingo, that he claims will shut you up once and for all!!!

I'm all about knowing beauties in RD, my WhatsApp is full of them, and would be open to the challenge!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65KPjxVveM0&t=495s

But this is not my fight!

You started it Mr.Navigator by alluding and referring to Saint!

So Saint responded back to you  in resounding force , with Mike Tyson's---- bite off your ear type of ferocity in his killa comeback!

Saint done drew his line in the sand, and directly challenged you to post your Baddest Hotties in Santo Domingo's clubs vs Sosuacontest:

Saint's Santo Domingo chicas vs Mr.Navigator's Sousa chicas in the beauty department!

All of TMBTS readers wants to see this challenge, so don't let us down Mr. Navigator!

If not, then Saint would be awarded the victory by default, due to the fact that Mr. Navigator chickened out!    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FXbcFRG7TY

And actually, displaying random chicas proves nothing either.

We've all got (or have access to) pics of random badd hoes we haven't had yet.

Only way going chica for chica would work is if you were in the pic with her.

blue-eyed-devil

« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2020, 12:37:31 AM »
We have enough dumb shit go on around here. Can we please not instigate more of it?

MrNavigator

« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2020, 02:13:46 PM »

A very strong rebuttal argument, and Saint even went as far to throw out a challenge to Mr. Navigator.

Mr.Navigator, Saint has challenged you to display your finest chicas that you've been pulling from Sosua, and Saint will submit his supposed  club hopping 9s and 10s hotties from the Capital, Santo Domingo, that he claims will shut you up once and for all!!!

I'm all about knowing beauties in RD, my WhatsApp is full of them, and would be open to the challenge!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65KPjxVveM0&t=495s

But this is not my fight!

You started it Mr.Navigator by alluding and referring to Saint!

So Saint responded back to you  in resounding force , with Mike Tyson's---- bite off your ear type of ferocity in his killa comeback!

Saint done drew his line in the sand, and directly challenged you to post your Baddest Hotties in Santo Domingo's clubs vs Sosuacontest:

Saint's Santo Domingo chicas vs Mr.Navigator's Sousa chicas in the beauty department!

All of TMBTS readers wants to see this challenge, so don't let us down Mr. Navigator!

If not, then Saint would be awarded the victory by default, due to the fact that Mr. Navigator chickened out!    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FXbcFRG7TY

Do yourself a favor and don't attempt to bring a Flamin Faggot up against me. Dudes like that who constantly brag about what they have gets no respect where I'm from. That's shit that stopped in Junior High where I'm from. Punks have to boast to hoes just to get pussy and respect and still have to pay for it. They will sell they ass for money and will let a corporate faggot blow his liberal asshole wide open!

Then you got dudes who act like they don't what's up like you who are even worse.....sissy cheeleaders. Dudes nowhere on my level. Look at this board and what's posted and you can tell the Real G'z! Some of these dudes on here tell all they business like women and run they mouf like HOES! Then you got cats who don't say shit about themselves cuz they don't have too. Which ones you think have gotten respect their whole life?? Not the bitches......

WorstBehavior

« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2020, 02:41:44 PM »
I wouldn't even say it's so much the culture. The culture is not that complex to get into. It's s matter of whether you want to. Your not going to planet Mars....lol...Can't speak on any other state but the dominican population and culture is strong in NY and I'm plugged in personally so it's not a big adjustment if you know a little about it already. Like @bach said it's mostly a time issue. Culture can come into play when you have a close minded person. In either end. Take away her being dominican you being whatever you are and you have two people who have to make compromises to make a relationship work before a marriage. Those are the mechanics of any romantic relationship foreign or other. So that is first. Her willing to make some type of compromise and you willing to make yours. Then you factoring in if you have the resources to live there it at jest travel frequently enough. That i think it's the most complicated.

Big props to WorstBehavior dropping gems in 2017!

Even though i know a lot, occasionally I still takes notes from you guys when it comes to finding love and relationships with native Dominicanas in RD.

LOL respect....maybe i'll check out that book when it drop. send me a 40% coupon tho

crazy_canuck

« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2020, 08:11:04 PM »
Dick measuring contest .... gents ... just take the tape measure out, post a pic and we good.
No need for all that back and forth ...
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Saint

« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2020, 10:38:31 AM »
Klown match the photo since you said you on another level and we f--k the same hoes.  You started this so finish it or forever be a lying scrub which sounds about right to me.  No one jump in.  Did I not say he would just yack when I said match my photo...  you know the bitches are rats...look at his past posts yelling "hold the line" that should really tell you what level he is really at - i do not forget shit so be ready when you come for me....

Now we are all waiting for a photo to match me scrub and I got plenty dimes.....

Board look at the posts he started it so put up i am not backing down...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 10:50:30 AM by Saint »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2020, 10:59:17 AM »
Klown match the photo since you said you on another level and we f--k the same hoes.  You started this so finish it or forever be a lying scrub which sounds about right to me.  No one jump in.  Did I not say he would just yack when I said match my photo...  you know the bitches are rats...look at his past posts yelling "hold the line" that should really tell you what level he is really at - i do not forget shit so be ready when you come for me....

Now we are all waiting for a photo to match me scrub and I got plenty dimes.....

That's a man, baby.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Saint

« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2020, 11:08:31 AM »

That's a man, baby.

Got plenty put up if you want to talk i just said no talk put up, but dudes always want to talk but no back up.... I got plenty on deck match it as talk is cheap...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 11:11:08 AM by Saint »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2020, 11:16:16 AM »
It's all good player. I'm just having fun with you. My chicas do not compare with yours in the looks department.  They shine in other ways.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Saint

« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2020, 11:18:51 AM »
It's all good player. I'm just having fun with you. My chicas do not compare with yours in the looks department.  They shine in other ways.

You always been cool dude, but this dude came at me so let's get it on.  I am always cool with you...

You provide balance to the board because you cool.  By the way, I guess I have to show my passport stamp because I am balling out of country right now or the moderator can confirm I am out of country just not telling as he got google analytics he can see where I log in from just respect my privacy player.   Thanks
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 01:30:21 PM by Saint »

Mr Bojangles

« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2020, 12:34:33 PM »
- Mr. B

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal