global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Why I am not sold on Cartagena  (Read 3152 times)

Captainsaveahoe

Why I am not sold on Cartagena
« on: March 21, 2023, 10:52:13 AM »
I’ve been going to DR since 2014.  I will never forget my first time walking into Classicos and feeling like a rockstar. I instantly fell in love with DR.  I think we all can agree that since 2017 Sosua has been on a decline.  Around that same time a lot of my friends gave up on DR and went to Colombia and haven’t looked back.  I headed to Cartagena with mixed feelings.  Part of me excited because all my friends who went to Colombia went back immediately and never returned to DR, and part of me still feels like DR as a whole is a dope vibe ( not just Sosua).

I just wanted to give a little background…but here are the specifics why I was not sold on Cartagena:

1) 95% of the people in Sosua are f--king or getting f--ked.  The other 5 percent of the people feel awkward in Sosua. In Cartagena 95% of the people are families, people with their kids, and couples. As a “monger” I felt awkward talking to hoes while all these civilians watch..at late night is wasn’t that akward.

2) all my sessions was pay upfront, covered bj, and nothing stood out about any session.

3) I went to 3 night clubs.  I heard a lot of folks talk about Delerium.  I didn’t like it at all.  Wall to wall brothers and hip hop all night.  It really made me feel like I was back in the states.  I didn’t see many girls that stood out there either.  Space was a solid club to me.  Mix of hip hop, reggaeton, dembow…some solid girls.  Reminds me to Classicos.  Then there was Dolce Vita.  This is were the real high end girls are with that Colombia look (fake tits, fake ass, injections, etc.). I was quoted up to $300 here.

4) too much aggravation planning. From NYC there are limited direct flights and the direct flights they do have is super expensive.  I flew Avianca down and they have the tightest seats ever.  Copa on the return was much better.  Also finding a chica friendly Airbnb was another battle.

Before anybody gets their panties in a bunch this is MY personal opinion.  I know a lot of people will not agree with me.  Trust me I know dudes who go every month now and have not returned to DR…but I will not be one of them.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Why I am not sold on Cartagena
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2023, 11:20:24 AM »
Both places have fallen out of my rotation for many of the reasons you mentioned as well as some others.  Glad I got to enjoy them back in the day and before Youtube increased the monger traffic exponentially.
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

Metro

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2023, 12:00:04 PM »
@ Captain - Thank you for the post.  It makes me feel better about cancelling my flight and hotel in Cartagena about a month ago.  For me it was the dude being kidnapped and robbed.  Mind you, he didn’t move smart and got into a strangers car, nothing you would ever catch me doing, but the fact that criminal groups are actively targeting mongers at this point is enough for me.  The guy who got kidnapped also advised the police told him this is happening fairly frequently, which as foreigners, we never hear about. 

El_lobo00

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2023, 12:18:35 PM »

3) I went to 3 night clubs.  I heard a lot of folks talk about Delerium.  I didn’t like it at all.  Wall to wall brothers and hip hop all night.  It really made me feel like I was back in the states.  I didn’t see many girls that stood out there either.  Space was a solid club to me.  Mix of hip hop, reggaeton, dembow…some solid girls.  Reminds me to Classicos.  Then there was Dolce Vita.  This is were the real high end girls are with that Colombia look (fake tits, fake ass, injections, etc.). I was quoted up to $300 here.

Damn, I would if folks realize how much $300 USD is worth in Colombia, that’s crazy. Quality Colombianas in Santo Domingo on Skokka can be had for way less than that.

cknice11

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2023, 12:26:51 PM »
Sosua and Cartagena are 2 sides of the same coin. That's why I took them both off my list. Prices way to high for no reason other then gringos living out they baller rapper fantasies. Both spots have been drastically run over. If you like those spots that's cool to but me personally Ill strong pass.

MrStealYoChica

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2023, 01:13:11 PM »
If I wanted to pay American prices and see n----s ballin out I would go to a stripclub. Minus the scop.

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2023, 01:19:14 PM »
@ Captain - Thank you for the post.  It makes me feel better about cancelling my flight and hotel in Cartagena about a month ago.  For me it was the dude being kidnapped and robbed.  Mind you, he didn’t move smart and got into a strangers car, nothing you would ever catch me doing, but the fact that criminal groups are actively targeting mongers at this point is enough for me.  The guy who got kidnapped also advised the police told him this is happening fairly frequently, which as foreigners, we never hear about.

I was a little paranoid the whole trip. Lol. Every time I got a buzz from the liquor or the hookah I was thinking if I was drugged or not. Lmaooo  you should see it for yourself, but your not missing out on much in my opinion.

mr212

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2023, 02:08:53 PM »
With you brother

I have the opportunity to go in a few weeks but I'm hesitant. I like the closeness in sousa and I keep hearing the prices are more expensive as well having to get a second hotel due to most airbnb not allowing guest, and also the dangers of being drugged

I just feel like sousa and surrounding areas of DR are more peaceful the girls. are prettier maybe but I like BBL's and the whole bimbo look LOL so I might be different

Sangnyc21

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2023, 02:16:49 PM »
I’ve been going to DR since 2014.  I will never forget my first time walking into Classicos and feeling like a rockstar. I instantly fell in love with DR.  I think we all can agree that since 2017 Sosua has been on a decline.  Around that same time a lot of my friends gave up on DR and went to Colombia and haven’t looked back.  I headed to Cartagena with mixed feelings.  Part of me excited because all my friends who went to Colombia went back immediately and never returned to DR, and part of me still feels like DR as a whole is a dope vibe ( not just Sosua).

I just wanted to give a little background…but here are the specifics why I was not sold on Cartagena:

1) 95% of the people in Sosua are f--king or getting f--ked.  The other 5 percent of the people feel awkward in Sosua. In Cartagena 95% of the people are families, people with their kids, and couples. As a “monger” I felt awkward talking to hoes while all these civilians watch..at late night is wasn’t that akward.

2) all my sessions was pay upfront, covered bj, and nothing stood out about any session.

4) too much aggravation planning. From NYC there are limited direct flights and the direct flights they do have is super expensive.  I flew Avianca down and they have the tightest seats ever.  Copa on the return was much better.  Also finding a chica friendly Airbnb was another battle.

Before anybody gets their panties in a bunch this is MY personal opinion.  I know a lot of people will not agree with me.  Trust me I know dudes who go every month now and have not returned to DR…but I will not be one of them.

This is a very very accurate report. Last time I went to cart was a year ago. Not impressed. Some girls are hot and 300 usd for a covered bj ain’t worth it. If you looking to ball out and get a mansion and do it up I’d bring girls from other cities. Cause these girls in the clubs are no good.

lazy_monger

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2023, 03:39:44 PM »

Damn, I would if folks realize how much $300 USD is worth in Colombia, that’s crazy. Quality Colombianas in Santo Domingo on Skokka can be had for way less than that.

That shit is more than a month's minimum wage.  I know a chick making around that a month that  live alone in a strata 3  two bedroom apartment.  Last chick I had in Cartagena was 100,000 COP short time.  Cute little part-timer who works as a dental assistant. That was 2019. Chicks are now asking more than 10 times that.  Never paid more than 300,000 COP out of LDV. 

Predicted that shit on here.  All it takes is a certain type of dude f--k up longstanding (over 20 years) price points.  Mofos do that shit wherever they go. 

MACK

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2023, 04:01:13 PM »

why in the hell are you paying up front? lol

Maannn come on.....

MACK

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2023, 04:04:58 PM »

Lol! it's not that bad I promise ...guys are just carless and a little slow mentally...if you have common sense you will be fine...

MACK

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2023, 04:10:54 PM »

I was a little paranoid the whole trip. Lol. Every time I got a buzz from the liquor or the hookah I was thinking if I was drugged or not. Lmaooo  you should see it for yourself, but your not missing out on much in my opinion.

LOL!

yall got to relax man..... things have changed a little but you just have to move strategically and get a semi (that's who I give all my time too)...if you do the straight pay for play keep your eyes open at all times...you can make it out with a smile...guys do it everyday 

Bat Man

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2023, 06:57:49 PM »
I have yet to go to Carty for the reasons you stated. I've had a bunch of dudes say the place is great yet they come toCali.

I agree Copa is the wave although most have short stopovers in Panama City The problem with that is one time I had to Run like OJ to catch my flight.

Bat Man

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2023, 07:02:51 PM »

That's another thing other than the Youtubers no one reports that Mongers are being targeted. That's important information but no one seems to care if Men live or Die.

At this point a travel advisory is in order.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal