global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: New Sosua Playbook.  (Read 3792 times)

Puro

Re: New Sosua Playbook.
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2022, 10:30:20 PM »
Sosua is nothing compared when you travel to other parts of the island. all brothers know is Sosua and they come in by the plane load to be exposed to over priced and border line fat girls with fake everything. the same girls different days. Sosua is very different Mon-Wed. Thu to Sat, the Bus from Santo Domingo to Sosua is packed to the rim with girls from all over the island.  because sosua is all they know. that's because the influx of money Thu to Mon
there are other places packed with dimes ( humble, well behaved ) some of them are even college grads with degrees, good wifey material in my opinion. such spots i keep to my self in order to keep it pristine and fun

++I know this to be so true! I was there once, criss-crossed the island and came across so many gems!

Bat Man

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2022, 04:12:25 AM »
I went on a raod trip throughout the island stopping at every small town Colmado we could find. Ice Cold Presidentes and pussy was available everywhere.

My buddy said if he can't see cane fires he doesn't stop in that town, He spends the majority of his time in Bani.

stinqu

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2022, 04:50:26 PM »
Bat Man, whats the connect with the burning off the cane fields??? I know they do it after the field is harvested, but whats the connect, just asking.

Bat Man

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2022, 10:48:43 AM »
Bat Man, whats the connect with the burning off the cane fields??? I know they do it after the field is harvested, but whats the connect, just asking.

What he meant was he only chases small town girls.  He laughs at me for going to Santo Domingo.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2022, 02:12:24 PM »
Sosua is nothing compared when you travel to other parts of the island. all brothers know is Sosua and they come in by the plane load to be exposed to over priced and border line fat girls with fake everything. the same girls different days. Sosua is very different Mon-Wed. Thu to Sat, the Bus from Santo Domingo to Sosua is packed to the rim with girls from all over the island.  because sosua is all they know. that's because the influx of money Thu to Mon
there are other places packed with dimes ( humble, well behaved ) some of them are even college grads with degrees, good wifey material in my opinion. such spots i keep to my self in order to keep it pristine and fun

++I know this to be so true! I was there once, criss-crossed the island and came across so many gems!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2022, 02:24:36 PM »
Yes sirs you got to get off the strip  whole big island to explore,   Yesterday made a day trip to Santiago.  Chica who I wired up for this trip wanted to go shopping,  her close amiga who's her best friend had a car , drove us to Santiago hit a few malls and the shopping district wall to wall locals. And in the mix hot chicas.  As the only white gringo geting towed around by 2 ,30 yrs old chicas got the once over by many chicas. Even had a few smiles. So you bet  you can get laid. Sure you at least have to utter a few words in Spanish  . Your bound to hook up.   So if you got the time venture out and if your a defensive  driver rent a car. We took the mountain road no tolls roads in great shape enty of curves  and great mountain scenery  . All her friend wanted was 2000 pesos to cover gas. So get off the strip make friends with the locals. Wife up a chica  good semi pro or civilian  and exsplore the island.  ! 

stinqu

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2022, 06:46:53 PM »
Tug, now I know you, you are a softy, like me. Yes we have strict rules with the chicas, but when it comes to best chicas we break the rules!!

stinqu

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2022, 07:07:49 PM »
I know 2 forty old plus chicas that I made squirt for the first time I AIM TO PLEASE LOL  THE WORD GETS AROUND!!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal