global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: VIVIDE (V LIVE) - Atlanta  (Read 1043 times)

BlackPredator

VIVIDE (V LIVE) - Atlanta
« on: August 14, 2022, 02:46:46 PM »
Since i got the opportunity to visit atl this weekend i thought i could give yall some insight on the well known strip club in Atlanta. Okay so i arrived around 11pm Friday night and you gotta pay $10 for entance.Also drinks are around $10-$15. So i scope around the place and i see they have women of all taste thick, skinny, white, Latina, AA, light, dark, mixed ect. there was about 50 women there that night and around 25 guys. Got a nude few dances for $10 each and got to feel em up.  Next i got approached by this thick ass puerto rican hoe and asked if i wanted a dance, i said yes. After i asked for VIP(aka smash) she quoted me $250 plus $60 for the room. I said okay and followed her to VIP where i f--ked her. After i ended gettin her number for the next time im in atl. Overall i would say i had a good time and anyone visiting atlanta should def give it try

BlackAndMild

Re: VIVIDE (V LIVE) - Atlanta
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 08:19:37 PM »
Great report. I use to enjoy Follies before it closed down, extras were available from almost every dancer. Atlanta is one of the few cities in America were you can still monger on a budget and not have to learn a new language. Along with Miami, Vegas, LA.

flappygilmore007

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2022, 08:50:56 PM »
I live in ATL and can vouch. However daytime is much better bang for the buck! This place opened after the legendary follies closed. Recently another big extra's club closed now all the latina's from there moved over to Vlive. 
It's got a chill vibe in daytime like Follies but the girls latina's can be pretty mechanical so VIP there isn't worth it in my opinion.
 Great place to grab a drink during the week.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2022, 09:36:24 PM »
Word? So V-Live is where it’s at? I had no idea. I was wondering where all those “extras” hoes went when Follies shut down.

I’ve never mongered stateside, but those chicks in Follies were definitely ready to get busy from the way they used to talk and dance on a dude. I’m probably not gonna indulge at V-Live, but I’m definitely gonna take a look inside if that’s the new Follies. 😆🤷🏾‍♂️

flappygilmore007

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2022, 08:59:17 PM »
@Poon, it's the closest thing to Follies that's left in ATL.  They ready but the spanish girls are pretty much all cuban, vs follies was a mix of DR, colombian, Cuban. Alot of traveling girls from out of town come to Vlive

Honcho

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2022, 09:53:55 AM »
Not my fav in the A but It’s definitely a nice spot. Never did vip but had a couple take homes. They changed their name awhile back from KoD (MIA), which was good in regards to expectation management.  Overall I agree, but still hate going home smelling like a dirty.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal