global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Sosua is dead?? Yes and No  (Read 7994 times)

Appreciated132

Sosua is dead?? Yes and No
« on: January 22, 2024, 04:06:41 PM »
We’ve all read the “Sosua is dead” posts endlessly. The back and forth has been the main topic here for some time now. In all honesty, as long as there a single chica walking the streets selling pussy, Sosua will not be dead. Now let’s get to it. Sosua is dead to those who used to travel there for the unfair chica to man ration which at times was 10:1 or better. You could walk up and down the strip at anytime of day or night and grab you something nice. That is no longer the case. You have to actually work a little for your taste. For me, the biggest problem has become the time in between I get back from the beach to the time I’m ready to party. There nothing there except Baileys. I remember a time when I would spend my days at the beach. Come back at 5 and take a nice shower and go eat dinner. Head to Rumbas and have a few drinks and pull a few numbers. Maybe even pull a chica for a ST. Freshen up and go back out. The strip is no longer the same. Shit is a sausage fest and we are no longer the minority. The 8’s, 9’s and 10’s are the minority and they know it. Bitches are the experts in supply and demand. This has led to the mediocre chicas demanding $100us on sight. They know they’re dealing with some horny ass n----s that will pay. I walk around town and see all the businesses boarded up and for sale. Shit, Kevin from Sosua Inn hyped his roof top bar to no end and poured a nice chunk of change into it only to close that shit down immediately. The monger threatened this for a long time and finally called the bluff. Sosua ain’t dead but goddamn if that bitch ain’t on life support.

Jazzy2019

Re: Sosua is dead?? Yes and No
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2024, 04:28:30 PM »
I was thinking about this yesterday. The 7-8s are starting to get a little snotty about dinero on Friday-Sunday. They will take 3,000 pesos, but some of them will freak out if you f--k them more than 20 minutes because the don't think they were paid enough. What's still working is getting numbers and making friends over the off peak days and aim to turn them into quasi regulars. Even then it's hit and miss. If they show up with a money problem they're going for the big bucks and you're out of luck.

stinqu

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2024, 05:45:51 PM »
I was thinking about this yesterday. The 7-8s are starting to get a little snotty about dinero on Friday-Sunday. They will take 3,000 pesos, but some of them will freak out if you f--k them more than 20 minutes because the don't think they were paid enough. What's still working is getting numbers and making friends over the off peak days and aim to turn them into quasi regulars. Even then it's hit and miss. If they show up with a money problem they're going for the big bucks and you're out of luck.
I also found that 7-8's on the weekend are like that.On my last trip added 2 to my list, both want a minimum 5,000 on Fri-Sat. for ST. But on Mon.-Thur. afternoons would spend hours for 3,000, enjoy my condo and what it offers ,pool,laundry,Wifi, AC,hot shower, and I get a nice leisurely f**k, no clock watching!!

WT3

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2024, 07:27:46 PM »
You dudes will come up with anything to claim it ain't dead. It's garbage and has been for a at least eight years.

stinqu

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2024, 08:21:00 PM »
You dudes will come up with anything to claim it ain't dead. It's garbage and has been for a at least eight years.
JAJAJAJAA, Why do you even post? Do you know the name of this site? I get that it maybe not be what you like any more, move on! My self, and many here still enjoy our time there.

Iamdreamman35

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2024, 03:50:51 AM »
I also found that 7-8's on the weekend are like that.On my last trip added 2 to my list, both want a minimum 5,000 on Fri-Sat. for ST. But on Mon.-Thur. afternoons would spend hours for 3,000, enjoy my condo and what it offers ,pool,laundry,Wifi, AC,hot shower, and I get a nice leisurely f**k, no clock watching!!

stingu do they let you nut multiple times within those couple of hours on the weekday for 3,000 pesos?

I know it might be slightly different for you since these chicas are probably from your regular rotation but just curious.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2024, 04:45:20 AM »

stingu do they let you nut multiple times within those couple of hours on the weekday for 3,000 pesos?

I know it might be slightly different for you since these chicas are probably from your regular rotation but just curious.

I’m envious. I’m pressed to produce two nuts over an entire day. Run of the mill pussy just doesn’t do it for me. Now fabulous sex with a willing and adventurous partner might pull three out of me but that type of chick I may find once a month if I’m lucky.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2024, 07:40:47 AM »

f--k no there not going to let you nut multiple times for 3000 pesos, the only time if you found a tenderoni new to the game and did not know any better,or that rare unicorn chica thats into you or a long time repeat,  unless you have been in the states and havent been laid for 6 months and your going to have soaker of a facial that there face  will look like a big glased donut  hehe !

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2024, 07:59:36 AM »
Reasons sosua is not dead but the good nite life and hoes being on a silver platta that ship sailed long time ago.
Pedro cilante is a dump. only a few of the small cafes and places left,, 4 monstrosities replaced good bar spots thanks to anti hoe women mayor i for got her name, covide put a croker as well,,,3 chines junk stores and the medical center displaced any good spots was sent bourvbon booted out of there to orrm the Anvhee, thats also on its last breath
Since Sosua is considered hoe capital of the DR its going to take heat from Santodomingo,, meaning cops galore busting chicas and turning up the heat,f--k a few days ago walking buy the new garden, two cops on a moto cycle stoped quick nabed 2 younger chicas off to the POPO station,, do they have to pay a fee to the cops or do the cops get a blow job  catch and release or the dreaded exspres bus back to the border, Pud creepy cammers all over the place filming fat asses in spandex,,,,,  chicas do not want to be filmed,, Socai media plat forms Whats app dateing sites,, before chicas would not have a phone they had to hit the pavement and meet and greet,,,Theres More to Sosua than the crummy 3 block strip. Shit you have 12 barrios Neiborhoods, some gated some not all being built stating in the 80s to present,, thats why its insane traffic on high way 5,  you got a ton of expats snow birds retirees,  Sosua is not dead as a town. are you still gona get laid yes, just do your home work !enjoy the beach bars and other activitees,,,,be safe have fun

Coochie93

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2024, 09:25:37 AM »

why still frequent this site then?

lazy_monger

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2024, 10:15:16 AM »

why still frequent this site then?

Can't speak for him but I am here to talk shit and give relevant info.  Most of the regulars on here don't need to be here.  However, if they weren't here you would have what is on YouTube, a bunch of newbies posing as "experts" giving out bad intel.

WT3

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2024, 05:05:21 PM »
What @lazy monger said to help and guide there a lot of shit advice even on here some of these dudes are in there sixties and never been anywhere else of course they think Sosua is great. They even admit to f--king subpar chicks just horrible advice.

Stones

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2024, 05:10:28 PM »
Dudes keep claiming "Sosua is dead," yet they keep coming here. If a dude feels "Sosua is dead," then just go. Leave. LOL.

beedoosworld

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2024, 05:51:19 PM »
What @lazy monger said to help and guide there a lot of shit advice even on here some of these dudes are in there sixties and never been anywhere else of course they think Sosua is great. They even admit to f--king subpar chicks just horrible advice.

You both seem like miserable people with awful lives. I wish you nothing but the best for the future.

285West

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2024, 03:24:32 AM »
I think the title on the site needs to be updated from a branding perspective as we talk more than just Sosua.  Last I checked, we chatted about Punta Cana, Santo Domingo, Boca Chica Juan Dolio, LA Romana, etc.  Are we saying you can only speak about Sosua because that is the only place many of you go in the DR? I never understood when people said this is only for people who go to Sosua and are happy with it or this is only a monger site. FYI, a real monger has game enough not to always p4p.  I know dudes who never get off the block will start yelling simps and dubs.  I just see if I have been going to a place for years where they speak a different language, I am going to learn it.  Carry on.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal