global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 5am in Sosua  (Read 71961 times)

vpchill

• Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill
5am in Sosua
« on: June 17, 2014, 11:16:50 AM »
So I been feeling some type of way with all the bitchassness that tends to go on an I decided to chronicle a day in the life of VP. Now I am not here to be liked and could care less what anyone thinks about me. As a good friend of mine states "You either love him or hate him, Aint no in between"...

Imma start with some theme music so we can get an idea where my head is at. Then when able Imma post a NEW video for the brotherhood.

Time to get to business

http://youtu.be/TqoK_P4iiNs

"You underestimated Greatly"             "The part I love most is they need me more than they hate me"

"Where ya think she at when she aint with ya"

"Some nobodys started feeling they self, a couple somebodys started killing theyselves"
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 01:27:39 PM by vpchill »
Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill...... Sosua, RD

Entrance to Playa sosua (In Plaza Next to Western Union)

vpchill

Re: 5am in Sosua
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 11:22:22 AM »
Pardon my brashness and delivery but We gon put shit on blast and do it how we been doing it..

Now a few shoutouts..

YOU, yea you with ya girl on speed dial telling her everything that's on this site.. She not gonna stop homie. Its not your girl its your turn.

and You, Yea I see you. Coming down here using my name and telling hoes shit. They love to talk especially when it comes to drama. They love novellas and cartoons. Everytime my name is mentioned it comes back my way.

Then there is YOU, Oh I didn't forget. Old hating ass mofo mad cuz you stuck over there with ya fat ugly wife. Things about to get real up in here. I haven't called out names but they know who they are. I been quiet and let a lot of shit slide but we gonna have to really STOP the bitchassness.

This is an information board. Its a secret society all we got is TRUST. If you a sucka for love then so be it. You wanna spend $450us to try and f--k VP bitch? Yall only see the Practice squad. I learned along time ago don't share all my sweets with greedy mofos. Now Imma keep giving info, Keep entertaining and keep making sure dudes who rock with me have a good time and a good trip.

vpchill

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 11:36:03 AM »
Classico

Everyone STOP panicking and worrying. Sosua is fine. What I did learn the past few days is SOME of you would be finished in the pussy market if Pedro Clisante closed. Step ya game up fellas. That's what this board is for. Don't just rely on the 3 blocks of clubs here.

All spots are open. ONLY Dlatin closed due to political reasons and some minor paperwork. 

Classicos has been the shit and I am very happy it is back open..

vpchill

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 12:07:57 PM »
"f--k with me, you know I got it"

For the record I am NOT posting face pics. You will see some faces in my videos and that is it.. I don't need to tell yall. VP f--ks with bad bitches.. Nuff said.

kingson

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 12:19:33 PM »
Got dam bro that should have been in the best pussy pic thread but point proven. Don't know who f--ked with this man but they are in for it. All he did was give great info good parties and show love to everyone. He even hired my little Amiga for a while. So big up to VP keep doing your thing let the haters hate and the players play and your playing player

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 12:30:53 PM »
All I can say...

vpchill

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2014, 01:10:45 PM »
Aight. Imma give it RAW and uncut. If you cant handle this shit or you wanna pillow talk to your whore bitch then this thread aint for you...

Levels

Now wifing up a hoe...
- Not getting with a bitch. I mean a real hoe/working girl. Everything I speak is FACT and from personal experience. These are my views and I could care less what you think. Imma keep this shit NO Holds barred and this is why I am VP. I put it out there because Im about that.
Now if you met a bitch selling pussy? She a hoe. If you paid her the first time you f--ked? She a hoe. Now let me be clear I NEVER look down on these girls as I come from bad circumstances and totally understand the need to survive. Im tryna wake some of yall up.

IF you decide to wife a hoe, realize the dent you will put on her income. A good chica in sosua can walk away with roughly $20,000rd a week. That's like an 7-10 in looks OR a 9-10 with their hustle game/sex game..
Can you keep her comfortable? Can you keep that income flowing? If the answer is NO then you shouldn't wife up because even that amount may not keep her.
Being some one who was "In the game" Money is an addiction. I was addicted to money MORE than any low down crackhead. Once you touch it and see it and realize it can change your life you want it more and more.
These girls have mastered their subconscious thinking. When they f--k for money it is really a days work. They clock in, they clock out and bills are paid. Yes they may like you but feelings never put milk in the babies bottle.

One thing you must also realize is, she may turn down BIG bread but If two fat chics offered you from $200-500 daily for one night it would only be a matter of time before your swimming in BBW's and Big macs.. Lets be real.
The temptation is always there. Once they develop the stomach for the game? Its a wrap. Now with the internet the really savvy ones don't even need to come outside. Guys are sending money before even meeting a chic.

vpchill

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2014, 01:18:49 PM »
On the same topic.

Always remember her past and future clients. Guys who paid well or she liked but she cut them all off (Or so you thought) for you. Guys want the one who says NO.. We don't like rejection. The one who says no is usually the one guys go harder for because she says no.
Had a group here a week ago and was told they made a bet on who can f--k ms VP.. I gave her $100us and told her to join the bet.
Let me explain something real clear for any clown that thinks he hurts me by f--king my bitch.... I turn my back and don't look back because I can. Women are more replaceable than my socks. After a few washes the socks may get holes in em. It never bothers me and I give kudos to you when the job is done. Hit me when she with you and Ill tell you what she likes.. lol - Im serious tho.

Back to the point. IF you wife a working girl be prepared to open your wallet. Love aint free. Also be prepared to be disappointed. If you cant provide that life she likes and give her good dick and keep her in line?? Sorry bro. She gon go do what she knows how to.
Sorry to break it to some of you sucka for love types.. "Ya girl is a hoe B"

WestCoastWilly

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2014, 01:21:29 PM »
Realist shit I den read on here VP!

Mr_Magnificent

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2014, 01:24:12 PM »
Good shyt VP...That's my track btw. Part II is gonna be "9AM in Santo Domingo"...lol

ableneuro

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2014, 02:00:40 PM »
VP - I feel you.

Dudes need to stay in their lane.

Too many bitches on that island to be hating on you when they are just there for a few days.

See you next week bro.

jamellemaj

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2014, 02:54:02 PM »
hahahaha.. tru dat.. when u simps gonna learn that they dont LOVE YOU, THEY ONLY LOVE YOUR MONEY!!!

anyways, vp, i agreed to go with my cousin and it seems like he finalized the plans.. looking to be there on the 28th of this month until maybe the 1st of july.. you got any rooms?.. two individual rooms or either one spot with two bedrooms.  ill email you in case, you dont respond here..

prettybig

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2014, 03:26:46 PM »
My n----! Keep it raw......ODB style. Dude real talk I've met you down there and you was stand up dude. When I saw you ... I told keep it cocky! f--k these dudes. Lmao I love this shit.

Cowboyzfan11

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2014, 04:00:34 PM »
@VP, The closing of 2 clubs in "THA LAND OF FUNK" isn't going to spoil my trips. I had a cat at my job do a throat slash at me saying it's over so, i looked at him and started laughing. Keep us updated on the Classico.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 07:15:26 AM by Cowboyzfan11 »
WE DEM BOYZ !!!!!!!!!!

vpchill

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2014, 04:15:10 PM »
Only Dlatin is closed. every thing else is open.. None of you missed toro bar so them being gone all this time is irrelevant. Not sure why everyone so nervouse. It really is NOT that big of a deal. For you sosua vets yall know they do shit like this once a year.
Show of power reminding mofos who is in charge. Pockets get padded a few changes are made and back to basics. Been here 5 years and its the same shit that's Why I don't pay it any mind.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal