global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Ahnvee closed?  (Read 1776 times)

Bbwlover217

Ahnvee closed?
« on: July 05, 2021, 08:30:00 AM »
Is Ahnvee closed? If so where do all the Chica’s go in the evening after curfew?

Rafael

Re: Ahnvee closed?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2021, 11:42:50 AM »
Nobody missing them fat 4 & 5 hood rats from Anhvee

Jazzy2019

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2021, 12:34:41 PM »
Ahnvee is closed. After curfew I’ve not seen much talent out and about. Most girls who aren’t taken before curfew appear to be working out front of their hotels during transit time.

Brickholder

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2021, 01:24:57 PM »
Is Ahnvee closed? If so where do all the Chica’s go in the evening after curfew?

To whoever calls them on WhatsApp. They go to someone’s hotel room. One Should have cheeks set up by curfew every night.

bourbon street

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2021, 03:07:37 PM »
Ahnvee is NOT closed. We don’t serve alcohol after curfew. Before curfew Ahnvee and Bourbon Street are open as normal. Once the alcohol ban is lifted and/or we get the permission to sell alcohol as a resort we will be open again after curfew

Stones

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2021, 04:49:57 PM »
Ahnvee is NOT closed. We don’t serve alcohol after curfew. Before curfew Ahnvee and Bourbon Street are open as normal. Once the alcohol ban is lifted and/or we get the permission to sell alcohol as a resort we will be open again after curfew

Juice bar.

Trust me. It will work. I just think the chicas want the mongers and the mongers want the chicas. Guys can keep alcohol in their rooms. And the chicas will come to sync up with the guys at the juice bar. Even after the curfew.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 05:35:20 PM by Stones »

sosuasosua

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2021, 06:42:16 PM »
Here is  the good news no problem getting them vip tables

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2021, 08:20:52 PM »

Juice bar.
Folks it not rocket Science
Trust me. It will work. I just think the chicas want the mongers and the mongers want the chicas. Guys can keep alcohol in their rooms. And the chicas will come to sync up with the guys at the juice bar. Even after the curfew.

hughgrection4u

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2021, 08:25:33 PM »
According to this site, Ahnvee has been closed for the last 3 years lol!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2021, 09:10:27 PM »

My bad. I wasn’t specific enough. My intent was to say Ahnvee was not open for after curfew activities.

bourbon street

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2021, 10:10:08 PM »

Juice bar.

Man, you forgot to start the post off with, Trust me, I like Bourbon and I really want his new juice bar to succeed.

Stones

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2021, 08:04:18 AM »
You have a new juice bar?

MrNavigator

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2021, 09:02:53 AM »

Juice bar.

Man, you forgot to start the post off with, Trust me, I like Bourbon and I really want his new juice bar to succeed.

BUT.........😂😂😂😂

crazy_canuck

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2021, 10:59:06 AM »

Juice bar.

Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal