global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Easter weekend !  (Read 346 times)

tugboaboat5393

Easter weekend !
« on: March 09, 2024, 05:40:40 AM »
Going to say its going to be slow with chicas going home to family if they can,, im going to gueass after Easter, Sosuas going to be a ghost town as snow birds leave, less mongers ect chicas be hiting you up hard for WU and saying there starving hehe ! I just spent 60 days down there  went from vaca mode to local mode, better than being in the New England states during the winter,Any who since i got back and are waiting for my sesonal work to kick in, i got hit with 3 major increases, around $1000 in additional cost on three items,,, So if i got hit with this increase that means accross the board everyones facing substantional dailey cost of living and other fees, Witch translates less pussy meanig there goes the pussy budget, yah gotta eat heat your house pay your car insurance,  guess the pookies may be less inclined to go    Bye Bye Sosua !Till they get the Asshole out of the White house its going to get worse be fore it gets better,,Hold on to your hats its going to be a rough rides and i dont mean rough rideing bare backing chicas, Mr Murano your Thoughts of sosua being a ghoste town or at least less mongers? !

Viva La Vega

Re: Easter weekend !
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2024, 07:33:17 AM »
Going to say its going to be slow with chicas going home to family if they can,, im going to gueass after Easter, Sosuas going to be a ghost town as snow birds leave, less mongers ect chicas be hiting you up hard for WU and saying there starving hehe ! I just spent 60 days down there  went from vaca mode to local mode, better than being in the New England states during the winter,Any who since i got back and are waiting for my sesonal work to kick in, i got hit with 3 major increases, around $1000 in additional cost on three items,,, So if i got hit with this increase that means accross the board everyones facing substantional dailey cost of living and other fees, Witch translates less pussy meanig there goes the pussy budget, yah gotta eat heat your house pay your car insurance,  guess the pookies may be less inclined to go    Bye Bye Sosua !Till they get the Asshole out of the White house its going to get worse be fore it gets better,,Hold on to your hats its going to be a rough rides and i dont mean rough rideing bare backing chicas, Mr Murano your Thoughts of sosua being a ghoste town or at least less mongers? !

I guess you have not been paying attention. The big guy is not going away because they did not choose a viable alternative. You will be fine, your business is not going anywhere and you can raise your prices this summer, you will be able to afford 60 if not 90 days next winter.

stinqu

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2024, 04:07:48 PM »
I have always had fun the week leading up Easter Sunday, be there again this year. Cabarete has a mini Mardi Grai, lots of bands in town for 4 day ending with the Fat Tuesday party. Its the last party of the season for most Snowbirds. Sunday and Monday are dead so you have to prepare a line up, also many places on short hours or closed and ATM's will empty quickly.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2024, 04:31:56 PM »
you got that right ATMs empty, any ways may go for a 3 day get your Ashes hauled battery recharge trip after Easter !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal