global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Need a local pal/guide/advisor in Sosua? Manny knows Sosua.  (Read 58629 times)

Ali

Re: Need a local pal/guide/advisor in Sosua? Henry knows Sosua.
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2015, 05:47:15 PM »
Man you don't need a guide. That shit is overrated. Those guys will never leave you alone. And once you pay one of them, you become a target for begging ass dudes. They're not rude or anything, but they become a real pain in the ass with there constantly asking for shit. I go there 3-4 times a year, and I've never used or needed a guide. Hit me up, and I can let you know a few people to talk to while you're there.

Lol!
When the Sun goes down it's the Magick hour

wwwss

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2015, 12:52:12 AM »
If you need a guide to pick girls that are literally throwing themselves at you, you need some other hobby.

OkayPlayer

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2015, 08:47:34 AM »
My friend put me on to 2 guys. Been in contact with them. Totally f--king annoying and didn't even get there yet. So glad I woke up and read this post. This gave me the final push I need to dump them. I want to go to Caberete and going out at night solo seems a little iffy. But f--k it. You gotta be a little bit adventurous sometimes. 

Sdelsol15

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2015, 09:55:26 AM »
Yo u have to not worry about anything in cabarete I did 5 days solo in sosua and 5 days solo in cabarete

OkayPlayer

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2015, 10:01:04 AM »
Thanks. Yeah. I'm done with them.

Sdelsol15

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2015, 10:10:13 AM »
I mean shit just go to bars and u end up meeting people

Hunglow

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2015, 01:56:45 AM »
I think Henry will serve as good guide..............yay for Henry

bornjust777

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2015, 10:40:46 PM »
OkayPlayer you will have no problem traveling k-solo. I mean its not like your going to ask guys hanging out in a dark isolated alley if they have change for a $100 dollar bill.   

Samson

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2015, 11:03:31 PM »
dudes I don't even know if Henry is still alivem
have not seen him in a year and a half in sosua.
also last time I saw him he was going blind and selling candy.
you do not need a guide to walk a stripe.
by the way I see dudes with this Jay Rock dude.
why?

ontime121

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2015, 11:03:21 AM »
There is absolutely no need for a guide in Sosua. There will be locals that will try to latch themselves on to you. If you have a question or need to find where a place is, try to identify a fellow monger and ask him or ask someone working in a business.

seanSLO

« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2015, 04:50:45 PM »
Just finished my 1st trip solo paying anyone is crazy. Talk to few people before last connection. I got lucky ,guy sitting next to me was going to same hotel and invited me to tag along as he showed his newbie buddy around. Next morning I walked from VH to Europa and down side streets early when place is like ghost town. By 2nd night knew way around and had met enough fellow mongers that felt totally comfortable. Just beware of the ugliest Haitian you will ever see hanging by pizza joint at night and guy at Sinatras that swears he is from NY. He will talk you ear off.

DannyUS

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2016, 01:34:11 PM »
I'm with cuzbar on this. I speak almost no spanish and my first trip a week ago went quite well. Just download Google Translator and use that. Chicas already have that loaded on theirs too and they will make sure you will have good time. Now, having some of the vets around you is a plus if you happen to plan your trip around the same time. They are just like you travelling from US or some other place, but they will certainly help you move around, but don't need any money from you. Again, my first two days in DR, I was all alone and it went very well. The 3rd and 4th day, the great vets, Nasty, Bach and 007 were there, which definitely was a great plus.

JayBlizzie

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2017, 02:27:41 AM »
If you need a guide, holla at "J ROCK", lolllll

Geronimojack233

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2018, 11:56:00 PM »
And FYI.. I been in this country four years and there are ONLY three Dominicans I know I can trust. If you need a Dominican guide THAT bad, then I guess this thread is for you. Id prefer to send guys to one or two female chulas I know that weed out the bad chicas. The Dominican Guide is gonna steer you towards HIS chicas. FACT
cock block other chicas just for u to see his a guy named Edward tried to do something like that when I wanted him to translate something for me after he did that I ceased him

Geronimojack233

« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2018, 12:01:01 AM »
Do not have no guide they will try to jerk u at every turn my first time there when I ordered something to eat he started to ask me for something to eat. They would show up at ur place early don't do it just watch ur valuables and use translate and try to steer clear of girls who work the street try classicos much better

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal