global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Stayin In Sosua - Let Me Introduce You: Sosua's Alien Chicas  (Read 8034 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts

Folks act like only 5% of chicas in Sousa are beautiful and cost more than $2500pesos and 95% of chicas are undesirable and cost the same.

So I'm gonna start posting the $2500 and Less [which I've already done in multiple threads] here as Alien Chicas of Sosua
Some think they are not beautiful...but easily you can understand their taste is in their mouth...And surely opinions are like assholes.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

tugboaboat5393

Re: Stayin In Sosua - Let Me Introduce You: Sosua's Alien Chicas
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 09:08:32 PM »
Well some may be ugly would rather have an ugly chica that is a freak  cum conisauser  that could suck golf balls through garden  hoses than a star fish Dime that just lays there ! 

Stones

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2021, 09:36:56 PM »
Well some may be ugly would rather have an ugly chica that is a freak  cum conisauser  that could suck golf balls through garden  hoses than a star fish Dime that just lays there !

Right on, Tug. Actually, I look for the 3's, 4's, 5's, 6's, and 7's. To me, they offer a much better value, sex-wise, than the 8's, 9's and 10's. They're happy to get chosen, they get into the sex, and they're OK with 2000-2500 pesos plus a tip if it's good. I satisfy my thirst for 8's and 9's at Blackbeards, where the rates are fixed -- but still nowhere close to what an 8 or a 9 might charge you at Ahnvee on a weekend night. As you pointed out, Tug, an enthusiastic 5 who wants to rock your world is way 'mo betta than the starfish dime -- and a lot cheaper, too. Just my two cents. As they say, pussy does not have a face.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 09:45:32 PM by Stones »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 05:05:05 AM »
Your right about the Face, When i was a newbie,  think it was mabey my third trip down to the SU,,Hooked up with this chica    Horse face,,,a face only a mother would like,  But getting down to business ,mish  then all of a sudden thought my Jhonson was getting cut off meaning the chica was clamping down during orgazam  vice grip pussy  forgot the term that haitian chicas use, with there pussy muscles,
well that was on hellava session  think it was $1500 pesos  have fun !

j.smooth9

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2021, 05:48:17 AM »
🤣🤣🤣
You'll find me on pedro cilasante

bangoskank

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2021, 07:49:31 AM »
Your right about the Face, When i was a newbie,  think it was mabey my third trip down to the SU,,Hooked up with this chica    Horse face,,,a face only a mother would like,  But getting down to business ,mish  then all of a sudden thought my Jhonson was getting cut off meaning the chica was clamping down during orgazam  vice grip pussy  forgot the term that haitian chicas use, with there pussy muscles,
well that was on hellava session  think it was $1500 pesos  have fun !

Cocomordon i think. Murder pussy.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2021, 03:46:26 PM »
Barrio babes!! Or low hanging fruit as some might say!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2021, 04:39:48 PM »
If your boots on the ground and you got $2000pesos...unvaxxxed or vaxxxed...they got you covered!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2021, 02:44:53 PM »
I understand some of yall dont wanna f--k raw...after me...but put on a condom and get that nutt!!!  These chicas got bills, and I really don't want them reaching out to me all the time!

CatchaFiyah83

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2021, 05:16:36 PM »
I understand some of yall dont wanna f--k raw...after me...but put on a condom and get that nutt!!!  These chicas got bills, and I really don't want them reaching out to me all the time!
I sent you a message boss

thedistinguishgentlemen

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2021, 05:47:15 PM »

Right on, Tug. Actually, I look for the 3's, 4's, 5's, 6's, and 7's. To me, they offer a much better value, sex-wise, than the 8's, 9's and 10's. They're happy to get chosen, they get into the sex, and they're OK with 2000-2500 pesos plus a tip if it's good. I satisfy my thirst for 8's and 9's at Blackbeards, where the rates are fixed -- but still nowhere close to what an 8 or a 9 might charge you at Ahnvee on a weekend night. As you pointed out, Tug, an enthusiastic 5 who wants to rock your world is way 'mo betta than the starfish dime -- and a lot cheaper, too. Just my two cents. As they say, pussy does not have a face.

You look for 3 and 4’s ? Wow getting on a plane to f--k a 3
The internet troll everyone loves "I think"

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2021, 05:55:39 PM »

You look for 3 and 4’s ? Wow getting on a plane to f--k a 3
Why do you care what another man looks for? That's his business. 

Mig139

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2021, 06:10:08 PM »
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣Papi is on a mission and proving points left and right! 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

Give me a nice body, ass and titties...face be bury in the pillow anyways!

Germaniachantuer

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2021, 06:13:24 PM »
I'm not gonna lie. After my 1st trip to Sosua I offered a girl 1.5k pesos and when she said yes. I was so surprised. I decided to see what else I could get for 2k pesos. Idk if I get a rush from the sex or a good bargain. It's BOTH! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

MACK

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2021, 06:31:05 PM »

LOL! Tell'em papi !  Don't worry help is on the way my friend

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal