global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Cunt alert  (Read 3192 times)

Darkwingfuk

Cunt alert
« on: March 05, 2023, 10:44:04 AM »
Goes by Nashla (name she gave me) from puerto plata but family in santo domingo
Doesnt give head
Complained the dick was to much apparently gets up mid session gets dressed asks for her money
Gave her half and kicked her out
Shes fine but not worth it

« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 09:06:18 PM by Darkwingfuk »

LuvTheDR

Re: Cunt alert
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2023, 12:01:05 PM »
It doesn't do us any good if there's no pic of this chica.

Did you vett her before hand? Maybe the vibe wasn't there and she wasn't feeling you.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2023, 12:07:35 PM »
Bruh ... this thread is useless without a pic of the cunt  ::)
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2023, 12:34:05 PM »
Doesnt give head
Complained the dick was to much apparently gets up mid session gets dressed asks for her money

All right. But let’s just hold on there, partner. When this kind of thing happens, we can’t always automatically assume that it’s all just because a chica is a cunt or whatever. We need to know what you did as well.

1. You said that the chica didn’t give you head. Okay. Did you detail that you wanted head during the negotiation period, or did she bait and switch on you in the room? Be honest. If you didn’t state that you wanted head during the negotiation period, then this “surprise” falls on you.

2. If she agreed to give you head then decided not to in the room, did you shower before the session started? Are there any physical anomalies on your johnson, known or unknown, or otherwise, that gave her pause? If you smell, or something doesn’t look right with your dick, women are inclined to not want such a thing in or near their mouths. 🤷🏾‍♂️

3. Were you being physically rough with the chica, etc? If a chica finds the session to be uncomfortable for whatever reason, don’t be surprised if she decides not to see it through. If a chica’s pussy was smelling like rotten tuna, would you still hit it? Of course not. You would get her up out of your room ASAP. The reverse is also true. Chica’s are not obligated to put up with anything that’s making them uncomfortable.

Make no mistake, some chicas are just straight up crooks, liars, and thieves that just want to take money without providing decent service, even when nothing’s wrong, but this is not always the case.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 12:36:56 PM by PoonTangClan »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2023, 02:44:51 PM »
Dealing with chicas  your gonna get a starfish, You gotta be firm in your negociatons, price, services wanted confirm on whatz app any bull shit or red flags move onto the next,vett and vibe, also offer a shower before hand even a co shower pick up some cheap shower caps so they dont get there hair wet,  you can for go the shower if your just going to pump and dump a quick hit ,should only be 500-1000 pesos for a quicky,,,Even vets like myself will get a dud chica,even if she did agree to services renderd session may suck  starfish,, any ways chock it up to a learning exsperiance  , carry on be safe !

Darkwingfuk

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2023, 03:33:56 PM »
For some reason when i attach the pics it doesnt load

stinqu

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2023, 05:42:42 PM »
Doesnt give head
Sounds like you did not ask enough questions to qualify her. CHUPA CHUPA SIN CONDOM AMOR, for starters. If you don't get your shit tight your always going to get F**KED over man.

stinqu

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2023, 06:00:37 PM »
You have to tell them what you want and what you will pay for it!!!!! Make it plain, these bitches are masters at the "lost in translation" bullshit. If there's any wiggle room they will use it to f**k you, "Ay , no entendi", dose not work if you put in text. This is only a problem with a small number of chicas, Gracias a Dios. Keep it tight and on point to avoid stupid bitches.

ToToMarauder

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2023, 08:36:35 PM »
PIC?
binary thinking at its best

Tex1988

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2023, 09:57:36 PM »
Judging by these responses.....I see why these sorry broads make money. Dudes be thinking they have the magic stick that could awake the dead. I always take heed when these reports come out. F*ck that broad.

stinqu

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2023, 11:49:49 PM »
Learn to see the fake bitches,they give out allot of red flags.If you are paying attention you can suss them in less than10 minutes.i can honestly say that I have only got f--ked over by a chica 1 time in 12 yrs.My STUPID!!!. Sure litlle thinggs get stolen, if you have 2 of anything they will take one, lol, lighters, tooth brush,what ever lol! To them its not stealing, its sharing, that's the way they live. Poor people share, because tomorrow they may have nothing.If I help you today you will help me tomorrow.

TonyT

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2023, 02:53:29 PM »
These chicas know we want some head.  If they start with that BS, give them 100 pesos, get dressed and walk them to the door.  If a hoe dont like giving head, she is in the wrong business.

stinqu

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2023, 04:20:31 PM »
These chicas know we want some head.  If they start with that BS, give them 100 pesos, get dressed and walk them to the door.  If a hoe dont like giving head, she is in the wrong business.
EXactly, with a new chica, once out of the shower make her drop to her knees and start, if not, get dressed , its what you agreed to, hers 500, f**k off. I can tell you its money well spent because it avoids a scene and word travels fast that you can not be f**ked with. Coversly if you turf a chica for no reason it may cost you in the end. The chica mafia is a real thing. They don't care about the scamer chicas, but the honest chicas ( and most are) take offence when a nice chica gets f**ked around.

El_lobo00

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2023, 04:36:55 PM »

🎯
I’ve noticed putas have become less willing to do bbbj or even cbj, even with added financial incentive. Have they suddenly become aware of the health risks or just being lazy? I think it’s the latter

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2023, 04:51:26 PM »
f--king lazy ! but the low level deperate haitian chicas will give bare back blow jobs with a drop of a hat 300-500 pesos !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal