global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Are there any strip joints left in pop/sosua/cabarete  (Read 11021 times)

Jazzy2002

Re: Are there any strip joints left in pop/sosua/cabarete
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2019, 05:11:23 PM »
No charge for lap dances nor is there a guarantee you’ll get one. Just pull a chick over to one of the seating areas and buy her a drink to have the best chance. Unlike in the US the chica is trying to sell you real sex not the illusion thereof. As of two years ago prices for FS were $100 onsite and $150 offsite for TLN.

The closest thing you will find on the North Coast is near the traffic circle as you enter Puerto Plata from Sosua.

Cristals, high end, dancers, companions.

I believe thay offer service on the premises as well as take out.

Crystals is closed.

Cristal still open ! I was just there 2 weeks ago

Can you tell us more ? How was the talent ? Did you bag anything and for what range ? Would you say it's a good option for gringos?

We didn’t stay for long! We were there for less then 10 minutes! They just opened up around 8pm. There were about girls. Pretty good looking no ass though! I got few dance from a brown chica & we told them we will be back tonight when it’s more crowded but we didn’t make it back
how much were the dances and what were they like?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 05:25:42 PM by Jazzy2002 »

STARLORD

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2019, 05:18:58 PM »
Wtf wow holy shit lol I'm straight

jd66

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2019, 04:45:01 PM »
Back several years ago when Premium Bar was called El Flow they used hold special events in the back and one time they brought in strippers from Santiago to put on a show.

It was a pretty wild experience but I must admit I have seen things even more crazy other places.

Quite frankly I can't understand why anyone would even want to go to a strip club in the DR when you can entertain these girls in the comfort of your room and get them to do pretty much whatever you want if you compensate them appropriately.

Gotta get out of that mentality that the DR is not the USA.

STARLORD

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2019, 04:58:43 PM »
As always Jd with good knowledge...A private strip club in my villa ...Wait ... should I bring a stripper pole to the villa????????????????

air_puerto_prince

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2019, 05:25:57 PM »
Only strip club I want to go to is one with the option to f--k
Before I overpay i'll walk away

BigJohn

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2019, 10:19:45 PM »
There never were “strip” joints in Sousa — in this US sense.  There’s just been pick-Up bars. The stripping takes place in the bedrooms.

jd66

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2019, 10:30:06 PM »
There never were “strip” joints in Sousa — in this US sense.  There’s just been pick-Up bars. The stripping takes place in the bedrooms.

Passions was pretty close to one but the difference there was you could laid right on site if you wanted to.  Complete with a menu

Not to many US strip joints can make that claim.  Sure there are places to get off in the USA but only on the down low and often at a pretty good price.

But the point that is trying to be made is that one needs to get out of the strip club mindset when coming to Sosua since what your able to get for your money is so much more for so much less than what you have to expend in the USA.

Some don't seem to understand that and want what they get at home.  If thats the desire dont bother getting on the plane

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2019, 10:09:31 AM »
I suppose you could show up at BlackBeards every night for the show. Drink with the chicas, pick one and take her to the room onsite.  And it would be the same thing at Oasis.
Get that special attention tongue wash blow dry and cocomordan!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2021, 12:02:04 PM »
Now that I'm thinking about it....Maybe Ahnvee could do a 5000pesos "Talent" show every Friday night?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2021, 03:15:55 PM »
Now that I'm thinking about it....Maybe Ahnvee could do a 5000pesos "Talent" show every Friday night?

Still a great idea! Dominican clubs do it...Why not Ahnvee?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2021, 02:45:42 PM »
As you know...there are several bars/clubs that wil host a stripper night! Paradise Ranch is one of them!! Friday night is Stripper Night!!!

In the video you can see the club starting at 3:38 and when Rico leaves, he is totally lit! Same thing happened with me...the barmaid seriously went out of her way to drink shots with me and get me drunk!!  Also when I was there the waitstaff was 5 chicas!! Great place!!  Now if you are good with directions or can follow the video directions as they drive out of there...take notes!! It's a great place and getting there the first time takes pathfinder skills.  Basically, turn left at the last light down past charamicos....go left past Good Samaritan up a bumpy road, left at the fork continuing up the hill go past a colmado and two blocks then turn right and then left to go up and over the last small hill. Youll see it on the right.  [Or tell a taxi take you Loma Chivo]

Paradise Ranch    or     Rancho Paradiso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m-92nxJa8k&t=922s

« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 02:47:25 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2021, 04:27:58 PM »

Still a great idea! Dominican clubs do it...Why not Ahnvee?
You Know if they had a show dudes be bitching High cover charges or cost for a lap dance !

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2021, 12:11:23 PM »
I'm thinking it would be better as just a show.

AnthonyNYC

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2021, 08:19:06 PM »
Before I write anything, I haven't been in this site in years, so here goes. I've been going to POP since 1998 and have never banged a street walker or girl from BB, El Bohen or Crystals. What I do is go after the bartender who doesn't want to be working. I'll usually have to pay the "boss" 500 pesos to get her out of work and that's it. That payment is far less than the 2,000-3,000 pesos guys pay. She would come to my apartment, jump in my pool and have a great time. I would sometimes ask her to invite a friend or 2 to join us. They would come over and here comes a 3some. They will drink a bottle or 2 and I'll order me a pizza. The whole get together could cost me maybe no more than $50 USD and I'll have a 3some for hours. They'll drink, eat and have fun in my pool- why should I pay? They should pay me,lol .My go to move is I'll go to a supermarket like Jose Luis and go to the liquor aisle. There you will see a pretty girl standing there for help. I would ask her what her favorite drink is. She will help me out and pick a bottle. I would say Thanx but I hate to drink alone, would you like to drink this with me ? They always say yes and in the same night, they are at your apartment banging you. They never ask for money and you don't have to give them anything. They will drink the bottle they chose with some food. After we finish drinking and eating, they will say thank you in their special way. It's like they don't know any other way to say thanks unless they blow or bang you. They love to meet Americans and they want to be your friend. I've brought numerous friends with me who don't believe me how this works but it does. I should be back there in sometime in September. I live in Costambar and if anyone want to hang, let me know. Just don't know what days I'll be down there as of yet.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2021, 11:15:41 AM »
niggha you high!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 10:41:31 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal