Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Coming To Town

HALLOWEEN

(1/3) > >>

TheSixtyMinuteMan:
Greetings fellow mongers,
It's probably too early but I want to let everyone know that I will be in Sosua for the weekend of Halloween from Saturday October 29 to Tuesday November 1. It's going to be momentous occasion for me as well because this will be my first trip mongering in almost 10 years, and also this will be a celebration for me after getting divorced so I'm a free man again.
I will be arriving at STI airport in the afternoon so if anyone is interested in sharing a cab ride to avoid paying up to $100 please let me know. Take care and see you all in October.

MikeD3000:
Hey buddy I might have to take you up on that offer .I'm still looking for flights at a decent arrival time. FYI this will be my first trip also  single man just divorced after 22 years let's Celebrate!!!
I should know. By next week if offer still stands  by then.

Viva La Vega:

--- Quote from: MikeD3000 on August 12, 2022, 07:01:07 AM ---Hey buddy I might have to take you up on that offer .I'm still looking for flights at a decent arrival time. FYI this will be my first trip also  single man just divorced after 22 years let's Celebrate!!!

--- End quote ---

Two things, look for flights arriving at POP. Its 15 minutes away and a $25 taxi, STI is an hour and a half, hence the $100 taxi.

Secondly, delete your other thread asking about those three. You wont have time to meet them, it just does not matter, there are plenty of chicas of that caliber wandering around. No need to pre book.

TheSixtyMinuteMan:

--- Quote from: MikeD3000 on August 12, 2022, 07:01:07 AM ---Hey buddy I might have to take you up on that offer .I'm still looking for flights at a decent arrival time. FYI this will be my first trip also  single man just divorced after 22 years let's Celebrate!!!

--- End quote ---
Okay perfect! Just let me know if you will be arriving at STI or POP.

MrNavigator:

--- Quote from: TheSixtyMinuteMan on August 04, 2022, 01:30:05 PM ---Greetings fellow mongers,
It's probably too early but I want to let everyone know that I will be in Sosua for the weekend of Halloween from Saturday October 26 to Tuesday November 1. It's going to be momentous occasion for me as well because this will be my first trip mongering in almost 10 years, and also this will be a celebration for me after getting divorced so I'm a free man again.
I will be arriving at STI airport in the afternoon so if anyone is interested in sharing a cab ride to avoid paying up to $100 please let me know. Take care and see you all in October.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Congrats to BOTH of you! I know y'all going to have a well-deserved ball!!!

Of course the dudes on here who constantly harp to single dudes about the NEED to get MARRIED will READ this post, but won't comment....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version