global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: I Dont get it!  (Read 1732 times)

Scorpionking

Re: I Dont get it!
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2022, 03:02:27 PM »
Alot of the times its just ego stroking. Sosua and other mongering destinations offer fantasies that alot of brothers try to trick themselves into believing is reality. They say you couldn't pay the prostitutes i pay for because they like me for me and not you etc etc. If you tell yourself something for so long you will start to belive it.
To each his own though. I just cypher through it and communicate with the brothers who like myself Like to share knowledge and stories with other like minded brothers.

Bless nuff respect.brother

Scorpionking

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2022, 03:12:17 PM »
Well i got a lot of info from this board and i appreciate each and everyone..i just felt like too much lil bwoy fighting ..anyways plan to hit other places in caribbean.. being jamaican im done with ja.. sosua ..not for a while trinidad & tobago and martinique on the radar! If anyone has info plz share! Bless
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 03:14:36 PM by Scorpionking »

stinqu

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2022, 03:30:24 PM »
I am pretty sure this board was established to share info!..but i see more fighting on this board than useful info..and it was back in the days!..now i see ppl argueing for prices , who is more beautiful than the girls they had 😔..to me anywhere in the world ..if you are a monger ,share your experiencethats it!..if u are fat and smell of course u gonna pay more..if u present yourself and shower and look good you gonna pay less.., woman are human beings!..i dont get why ppl on this board argue and talk so much shit!
I do believe this Jr. member just called us out on our B.S. Too much crap and no good info, we have been warned. If things do not improve this site will die before Sosua.

MACK

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2022, 06:00:50 PM »
I am pretty sure this board was established to share info!..but i see more fighting on this board than useful info..and it was back in the days!..now i see ppl argueing for prices , who is more beautiful than the girls they had 😔..to me anywhere in the world ..if you are a monger ,share your experiencethats it!..if u are fat and smell of course u gonna pay more..if u present yourself and shower and look good you gonna pay less.., woman are human beings!..i dont get why ppl on this board argue and talk so much shit!
I do believe this Jr. member just called us out on our B.S. Too much crap and no good info, we have been warned. If things do not improve this site will die before Sosua.

sosua is an easy place ... no advice really needed

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal