global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Mongering Etiquette 🧐  (Read 5546 times)

Jazzy2019

Re: Mongering Etiquette 🧐
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2022, 07:36:52 PM »
Poon, now that I thought about it I need to teach you a little Cali swag. NYC guys don’t f--k with us because they be confused as to how in the hell we got to be so content. You know they’re always on the verge of blowing up so that Cali tranquility leaves them speechless and in awe. And when we sweep in and leave with a bad bitch without putting in much work  they be shaking their heads saying who in the f--k was that. 😂😂😂
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 07:41:32 PM by Jazzy2019 »

Tex1988

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2022, 07:50:33 PM »
On another note, here’s something that happened to me in the Su a little while back.

The evening was winding down and I was getting ready to head back to my hotel after I had grabbed a bite to eat at Rhumba/King’s. I ran into a familiar chica. Short, light skinned, with some ass on her. She was looking cute, and we were headed in the same direction, so we were walking together and talking.

As we’re walking, we pass by two dusty white T-shirt dudes. NYC dudes of course, lol. (And I’m allowed to criticize NYC, because I’m originally from NYC). 😆

I was dressed on some clean and fly shit, and the chica was wearing an outfit that was pretty eye-catching. I see dudes looking at me, and I see them salivating over her. One of them is like “Yeah, you gonna enjoy that!” The other dude chimes in, in agreement. I forgot what the other dude said, but they’re talking like they’re familiar with her and/or like they’ve been with her before, which is a strong possibility, because I’ve seen this chica out and about on the strip at different times in the past.

Anyway, dudes are praising her (kinda inappropriately in a sense, but nothing vulgar) and “complimenting” me, telling me how good it’s going to be for me, etc., lol. I just nodded my head and kept it moving, and the chica didn’t pay them any mind.

Looking back on it, I don’t know how I should’ve interpreted the actions of these dudes. We’re in the Su. And we all know “that chica ain’t your girl,” lol. And it’s not like dudes we’re trying to kick it to her while she was with me or anything like that, but I felt that their “compliments” and commentary were backhanded in a way. They saw me with someone they were thirsting over, and in deciding to hate on me, they started with the low key slick talk. At least it was slick talk in my opinion, but did the dudes cross a line here? I don’t know. I can’t call this one. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤔

Annoying as hell, but I think that's NEW TO SOSUA DISEASE. If they were vets, they would've known the unspoken rule: DON'T MESS UP A HOE'S MONEY.

Perfect example:

I was in Classicos with some homies and one of them saw the chick he was with the night before, walked right by us with another dude and she didn't speak (probably didn't see him). He looks at me and tells me said info (with an attitude) and proceeded to walk towards her.

As I grabbed his arm and asked WHATCHUDOIN? He responded he was gonna go and speak to her.

I'm like WHY F**K A B**CH MONEY UP IF YOU AREN'T GONNA TAKE HER?

Thankfully, he thought about it and backed off.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2022, 08:06:51 PM »
On another note, here’s something that happened to me in the Su a little while back.

The evening was winding down and I was getting ready to head back to my hotel after I had grabbed a bite to eat at Rhumba/King’s. I ran into a familiar chica. Short, light skinned, with some ass on her. She was looking cute, and we were headed in the same direction, so we were walking together and talking.

As we’re walking, we pass by two dusty white T-shirt dudes. NYC dudes of course, lol. (And I’m allowed to criticize NYC, because I’m originally from NYC). 😆

I was dressed on some clean and fly shit, and the chica was wearing an outfit that was pretty eye-catching. I see dudes looking at me, and I see them salivating over her. One of them is like “Yeah, you gonna enjoy that!” The other dude chimes in, in agreement. I forgot what the other dude said, but they’re talking like they’re familiar with her and/or like they’ve been with her before, which is a strong possibility, because I’ve seen this chica out and about on the strip at different times in the past.

Anyway, dudes are praising her (kinda inappropriately in a sense, but nothing vulgar) and “complimenting” me, telling me how good it’s going to be for me, etc., lol. I just nodded my head and kept it moving, and the chica didn’t pay them any mind.

Looking back on it, I don’t know how I should’ve interpreted the actions of these dudes. We’re in the Su. And we all know “that chica ain’t your girl,” lol. And it’s not like dudes we’re trying to kick it to her while she was with me or anything like that, but I felt that their “compliments” and commentary were backhanded in a way. They saw me with someone they were thirsting over, and in deciding to hate on me, they started with the low key slick talk. At least it was slick talk in my opinion, but did the dudes cross a line here? I don’t know. I can’t call this one. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤔

Annoying as hell, but I think that's NEW TO SOSUA DISEASE. If they were vets, they would've known the unspoken rule: DON'T MESS UP A HOE'S MONEY.

Perfect example:

I was in Classicos with some homies and one of them saw the chick he was with the night before, walked right by us with another dude and she didn't speak (probably didn't see him). He looks at me and tells me said info (with an attitude) and proceeded to walk towards her.

As I grabbed his arm and asked WHATCHUDOIN? He responded he was gonna go and speak to her.

I'm like WHY F**K A B**CH MONEY UP IF YOU AREN'T GONNA TAKE HER?

Thankfully, he thought about it and backed off.

Absolutely, you either hit it right or you didn’t. If you hit it right she’s in the club with a clear view of the door waiting on you to show up. If you see her and she’s taken a customer simply find another chick. Ain’t no big deal.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 08:13:44 PM by Jazzy2019 »

crazy_canuck

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2022, 09:21:11 AM »
Some people I wouldn't call "men", have a clear lack of education from another man (a father).
No matter if she's a hoe or not ... if a woman is with another man, you don,t go talk to her, you leave them to their buisness ... it's called respect ... but lots of so called "men" haven't learned that ... so they need to be educated according to their level of "education".
It happened to me more times than you would imagine in sosua and every single time, I dealt with it in a firm manner so the knucklehead knew he had disrespected me and the woman I was with.
I never had to come to hands but I had to put people to their place more than once.
I don't care if the woman I am with is a hoe or not ... if you come and show me disrespect, you will be put to your place.
It's not your girl, just your turn ... but when it's my turn, wait for yours.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

MrNavigator

« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2022, 11:44:58 AM »

First off....WE ALL can talk about New Yorkers whether you from there are NOT. If they looking the part ya know white T's, matching durags, one pant leg up and saying " yo son" or "my guy" every other sentence then feel free to criticize lol. 😂😂

MrNavigator

« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2022, 11:56:01 AM »

Maybe that’s the difference between southern and northern folk.

I’m from Miami and the south, dudes will have a 30-90 second conversation with you, nothing malicious, just small talk in between an on going conversation. I do it with guys from Florida and Georgia when I’m in sosua. One guy told me a 19 year old would be one of the best experiences I had, she wasn’t but her riding on top looking at her breast, no lie was everything described. That’s why I think you’re over thinking. Consider it a verbal peer review. Not everyone has a chip on their shoulder

Yea no doubt it's a difference between up north cats and down south folks. Alot of dudes from up north like to roll with crews because hoes are dudes they can relate too. Down south dudes can be anywhere and be totally un-intimidated by others and strike up conversation with anybody at any time no matter where they from.

More importantly none of this shit I'm hearing bout dudes trying others for hoes attention has ever happened to me. No American dude has ever came up to a chica I was with and tried to holla. Only those lil pesky kids so that disrespectful sh!t cuz they don't no better.

Even back home if it's a chick I want and she with someone already Im not interested. If anything if she wants me she will catch me later somewhere. These hoes know how to choose and make things happen without a man making an ass of himself.

lazy_monger

« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2022, 01:43:57 PM »
No

Rawdawgbandit

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2022, 03:41:04 PM »
If shes with a dude that doesnt deserve then ye its fare game ignore him and go talk to the girl

Jazzy2019

« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2022, 03:52:36 PM »
If shes with a dude that doesnt deserve then ye its fare game ignore him and go talk to the girl

How does one ascertain that a guy is unworthy of the woman he’s with? Asking for a friend.

lazy_monger

« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2022, 05:01:01 PM »
Again, no. Some cats on here and their bitch tendencies.  Talk to her later.

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2022, 06:31:40 PM »
If your bitch is giving me attention and I make a move! Sorry bro! She belongs to the streets! Now I agree  you don’t walk up to a dude and shorty and just kick game … that’s a Smack in the face! But if I know your shorty and she’s texting me and telling me I rather be with you. Then I’m gonna make my move. Walk past here and say hi give her a hug. Let you know I know shorty well. Then text her let’s go. Tell him your going to the bathroom or going to ask me something and your be right back. Once she does I’m leaving with your bitch! Take the L find a new one

lazy_monger

« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2022, 06:44:09 PM »
If your bitch is giving me attention and I make a move! Sorry bro! She belongs to the streets! Now I agree  you don’t walk up to a dude and shorty and just kick game … that’s a Smack in the face! But if I know your shorty and she’s texting me and telling me I rather be with you. Then I’m gonna make my move. Walk past here and say hi give her a hug. Let you know I know shorty well. Then text her let’s go. Tell him your going to the bathroom or going to ask me something and your be right back. Once she does I’m leaving with your bitch! Take the L find a new one

Man, I had waiters pass my number on the sly.  I have texted a chick while she is having lunch with a dude. Intentionally showing some dude ain't cool especially if you already know her. Just hit her up later.  I don't need to show him I know her.  There have been chicks that gave me right of first refusal. They come ask if I want to go with them before they pull the trigger on some other dude.  I don't need to show him up.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2022, 06:58:14 PM »

I’m entirely different. In that situation I’d probably go out of my way to flirt with another chick not planning on taking her. I’d then leave the spot and give homegirl with the date a sly smile or wink. If the bitch wants to be with me she needs to find a way to escape her situation. Ain’t my job to rescue her and I’m not going to allow a chick to pull me into her bullshit when all she need do is get up and leave her date. She made that f--kin bed. She needs to sleep in it or book.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2022, 08:57:28 PM »
Ya’ll are too much, man. Smh.

There are plenty of trains (chicas) in the station. Catch the next one! Ya’ll trifling ass mf’ers should be ashamed of yourselves! How ya’ll scheming on the next dude’s chick? She’s taken. 😆

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2022, 09:22:23 PM »
SHE BELONGS TO THE STREETS! My pops told me if a man can take your bitch she wasn’t yours to begin with! Let her go! These chicas ain’t your girlfriend or wifey! Like Pretty Tony said “your bitch chose me”!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal