global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Mongering Etiquette 🧐  (Read 5509 times)

Tex1988

Re: Mongering Etiquette 🧐
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2022, 04:05:04 PM »
If a guy can take a Sousa prositute from me, so be it.
I know what she is, a pussy peddler, skilled in the art of deception and a master actress.

Really you didn’t take her if your going to pay her (my money saved for another pussy peddler), she’s free to go and put on her Academy Award winning performance with you.

I wouldn’t even give the guy the privilege of looking at him.

One time, I had a regular for a TLN 2500.

Left Classicos before midnight. We got the night sex outta the way by like 3am.
I offer her wifi (like I normally do for chicas) and she accepted.

The moment she connected....BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOP whatsapp messages poppin' off like crazy.

One of them is a dude close by offering her 5k for the rest of the night (it's almost 4am).

She looked at me like YOU DON'T MIND, DO YOU?

I was like GET THAT MONEY!

She said Gracias! She rushed to the shower and said can you TEXT HIM FOR ME TELL HIM I WILL BE THERE IN FIVE MINUTES LOLOLOLOL.

I texted him, paid her 1250 and walked her over to his hotel.

cknice11

« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2022, 05:20:51 PM »
You a real one that gets it lol. These hoes for everybody. Go get that paper. Me personally I ain't trying to feed my ego and steal another dude prostitute. All the hoes in sosua getting hit by everybody. I'd wait my turn or find another baddie. And I got some good relationships with some sosua chicks and I'll gladly tell them go make your money. Hell I then seen dudes eyeing a chick and I'll tell them this shit hit good homey better grav her number. This goes back to what I was saying in some dudes get caught up in the fantasy of sosua and think they "game" is what's really pulling these broads.
If a guy can take a Sousa prositute from me, so be it.
I know what she is, a pussy peddler, skilled in the art of deception and a master actress.

Really you didn’t take her if your going to pay her (my money saved for another pussy peddler), she’s free to go and put on her Academy Award winning performance with you.

I wouldn’t even give the guy the privilege of looking at him.

One time, I had a regular for a TLN 2500.

Left Classicos before midnight. We got the night sex outta the way by like 3am.
I offer her wifi (like I normally do for chicas) and she accepted.

The moment she connected....BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOP whatsapp messages poppin' off like crazy.

One of them is a dude close by offering her 5k for the rest of the night (it's almost 4am).

She looked at me like YOU DON'T MIND, DO YOU?

I was like GET THAT MONEY!

She said Gracias! She rushed to the shower and said can you TEXT HIM FOR ME TELL HIM I WILL BE THERE IN FIVE MINUTES LOLOLOLOL.

I texted him, paid her 1250 and walked her over to his hotel.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2022, 05:38:05 PM »
If shes with a dude that doesnt deserve then ye its fare game ignore him and go talk to the girl

How does one ascertain that a guy is unworthy of the woman he’s with? Asking for a friend.

A blanco diablo is not worthy

Tell us how you feel rdb ... a random white boy stole the love of your life and now you mad at all white people or you are just a racist POS?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 04:36:33 PM by crazy_canuck »
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Tex1988

« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2022, 11:21:23 PM »
If shes with a dude that doesnt deserve then ye its fare game ignore him and go talk to the girl

How does one ascertain that a guy is unworthy of the woman he’s with? Asking for a friend.

Tell us how you feel rdb ... a random whithe boy stole the love of your life and now you mad at all white people or you are just a racist POS?

Here I go again lol.

A random white dude got me (somewhat) for a chick in Medellin.

Four of us walking back to the AirBnB leaving Parque Lleras. Only one of us had a chick, so we weren't trippin' (unless she went bananas and started passing out blowjobs when we got back lol....but nah no one perved out).

On the way back, I see an older chick that I got with before - she was waiting on a cab with her girl, so I made the low ball 100k offer (it's 430am) and told her we had smoke, tussi, food, jacuzzi, etc.

As we are walking up the hill (she's behind me) a drunk white dude gets in her ear.

To MY surprise, this hoe rolled up on me, faked like she took my number and bounced with him.....just like that.

My boy was actually kinda pissed and waiting for me to feel the same. I was like N**GA PLEASE-f--k THAT BITCH.

I'm sure he was offering more than the $27 I was offering.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2022, 05:42:58 AM »

Tell us how you feel rdb ... a random whithe boy stole the love of your life and now you mad at all white people or you are just a racist POS?

Here I go again lol.

A random white dude got me (somewhat) for a chick in Medellin.

Four of us walking back to the AirBnB leaving Parque Lleras. Only one of us had a chick, so we weren't trippin' (unless she went bananas and started passing out blowjobs when we got back lol....but nah no one perved out).

On the way back, I see an older chick that I got with before - she was waiting on a cab with her girl, so I made the low ball 100k offer (it's 430am) and told her we had smoke, tussi, food, jacuzzi, etc.

As we are walking up the hill (she's behind me) a drunk white dude gets in her ear.

To MY surprise, this hoe rolled up on me, faked like she took my number and bounced with him.....just like that.

My boy was actually kinda pissed and waiting for me to feel the same. I was like N**GA PLEASE-f--k THAT BITCH.

I'm sure he was offering more than the $27 I was offering.

That random drunk White dude probably did you a favor bro, because in many cases, I’ve heard that no truly decent smash sessions can ever reach their full potential at 4:30 am in the morning when everyone is tired. 🤷🏾‍♂️😆

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2022, 06:06:17 AM »
@PTC,
4:30am and he was drunk.. That’s a drugging and robbery in progress. She wasn’t taken, his drunk at 4:30am ass about to get taken.!

And now back to the main subject being discuss.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 09:21:53 AM by nickmirr »
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

Tex1988

« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2022, 12:21:34 AM »
@PTC,
4:30am and he was drunk.. That’s a drugging and robbery in progress. She wasn’t taken, his drunk at 4:30am ass about to get taken.!

YOOOOO I didn't even think of it that way until this post!

She went from dragging ass when she was walking behind me...to literally PULLING his ass up the hill ahead of us. She must've made a phone call.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2022, 12:33:28 AM »
@PTC,

YOOOOO I didn't even think of it that way until this post!

She went from dragging ass when she was walking behind me...to literally PULLING his ass up the hill ahead of us. She must've made a phone call.

😂😂😂

PoonTangClan

« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2022, 12:45:37 AM »
@PTC,

Shit is terrible. 🤦🏾‍♂️😆

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal