global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Poll

You find the chick you really, really want to smash, she is in high demand, how high will you pay?

no more than 2000 pesos.
7 (9.1%)
2000-4000 pesos
49 (63.6%)
4000 and 7000 pesos
21 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: How much are you willing to pay?  (Read 5545 times)

KevinSamuels

How much are you willing to pay?
« on: July 11, 2022, 01:10:01 PM »
Remeber guys, this is the chick you don't see on every of your trips.
You probably see her at a resort with a client, but never by herself.
Its about self improvement by traveling overseas and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Jazzy2019

Re: How much are you willing to pay?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2022, 01:29:46 PM »
For the unicorn that won’t take less I’d tap out at anything more than 4500 ST.

KevinSamuels

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2022, 01:49:42 PM »
Remember guys the rate is 1 USD:  55 Dom Pesos.
100 dollars is 5500 pesos.
Its about self improvement by traveling overseas and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

cknice11

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2022, 02:08:15 PM »
For the unicorn that won’t take less I’d tap out at anything more than 4500 ST.
Yup that's my max and she got to be a 10 for that. And even then I'm a feel like a goofy but if she that cold I'm not gone miss out for 1000 pesos cause normally I don't go over 3500

bigup

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2022, 02:17:15 PM »
I tried to pay $50 for short time and $100 from 10pm to 9am.  Remember I said I tried! I've been flying to DR since 2009 when my uncle took me.

My last few trips they wanted $100 short time and $150 to $200 all night. Also I don't fly all that way to freaky some regular chica I can locate in ATL. So what I did was pass up all offers during the day and at night I'd have the extra cash to pay $150 tops. I actually had 1 chica ask me for $275  my mouth dropped wide open I should've taken a photo of her to put her on blast before I walked away.   

I'm not going to tell another man how to spend his money but we all know some guys are paying these girls 1 month wage of $300 in 1 night or 1 NUT!   
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 02:21:01 PM by bigup »

Viva La Vega

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2022, 02:36:07 PM »
You are purchasing a service that is being offered by a provider in the currency of the realm. You will lose out, even if you are skilled enough start the conversation about money and not wait to find out the "quote".

Man: Hi I have $50 for you
Chica: I want $100

Man: Hi I have $2500 for you
Chica: I want $3500

They know what $3000 can buy, they work is pesos they buy in pesos, they think in pesos. No chica is going to think how much $60 or $70 or $80 is. She knows $50 for the most part is not enough, and $100 is good.

You have no chance of negotiating in increments of $10 or $20 but you can negotiate all day long moving at $500 or $1000.

Get the idea out of your heads that you need a quote or need to know what someone charges, you just need to know what you are comfortable paying for the level of chica that steps in front of you. And stop thinking in USD!!!!

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2022, 02:46:19 PM »
You are purchasing a service that is being offered by a provider in the currency of the realm. You will lose out, even if you are skilled enough start the conversation about money and not wait to find out the "quote".

Man: Hi I have $50 for you
Chica: I want $100

Man: Hi I have $2500 for you
Chica: I want $3500

They know what $3000 can buy, they work is pesos they buy in pesos, they think in pesos. No chica is going to think how much $60 or $70 or $80 is. She knows $50 for the most part is not enough, and $100 is good.

You have no chance of negotiating in increments of $10 or $20 but you can negotiate all day long moving at $500 or $1000.

Get the idea out of your heads that you need a quote or need to know what someone charges, you just need to know what you are comfortable paying for the level of chica that steps in front of you. And stop thinking in USD!!!!
Right on.. That’s sure nuff right on.!
@VLV
💯
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

cknice11

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2022, 03:30:34 PM »
I tried to pay $50 for short time and $100 from 10pm to 9am.  Remember I said I tried! I've been flying to DR since 2009 when my uncle took me.

My last few trips they wanted $100 short time and $150 to $200 all night. Also I don't fly all that way to freaky some regular chica I can locate in ATL. So what I did was pass up all offers during the day and at night I'd have the extra cash to pay $150 tops. I actually had 1 chica ask me for $275  my mouth dropped wide open I should've taken a photo of her to put her on blast before I walked away.   

I'm not going to tell another man how to spend his money but we all know some guys are paying these girls 1 month wage of $300 in 1 night or 1 NUT!
Was it her. She told me $350 us during Superbowl week and it's the hardest I ever laughed in sosua. She wasn't even a dime which was the sad part just had a nice fake ass I wanted to smash. I offered her 3000 pesos and she said the minimum she has ever took is 300 usd. More power to any of the brothers who actually paid that nonsense.

Stones

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2022, 03:37:28 PM »
I max out at 3500 pesos for short-time, and if she put in work I'll up that to 4000 DOP with an additional tip. That's just under $75 USD. I don't do overnights -- just ST.

KevinSamuels

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2022, 03:54:25 PM »
3500 pesos, that's about 64.00 USD.
Remember guys I am talking about a chick that is on another level, the one you don't see even in the states.
You rarely see them in sosua even.
You guys will not even go for 5000 pesos TLN??

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2022, 04:15:06 PM »
Remember guys I am talking about a chick that is on another level, the one you don't see even in the states.
I look at it like this.. If she was all that you just said, she wouldn’t be sucking and f--king in Sousa.. I voted 2000-4000.
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2022, 04:18:43 PM »

I thought you were talking about ST. I’ve paid $150 for one like that out of Ahnvee during the pandemic restrictions. Closed the deal after finding out she had her first kid at 16 with a guy 15 years older than her. Typically chicks with that type of experience are very uninhibited. Got it right and she f--ked all night and I had to pull her head back to get my dick out her mouth. I ended up seeing her several times after that at an ever diminishing rate.

Under the right circumstances I’d max out at $150 again for TLN provided I hadn’t been very active earlier in the day.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2022, 04:26:24 PM »

Was it her. She told me $350 us during Superbowl week and it's the hardest I ever laughed in sosua. She wasn't even a dime which was the sad part just had a nice fake ass I wanted to smash. I offered her 3000 pesos and she said the minimum she has ever took is 300 usd. More power to any of the brothers who actually paid that nonsense.
I smashed her at New Garden for 2500 when she was slimmer with that big old ass.. Colombian Blondie.

lazy_monger

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2022, 04:26:30 PM »
The girls have always asked for as much as they think they can get.  It is up to dudes to pay less.  Most sites teach you how to pay less.  Here, dudes try to shame others into paying more.

I have been going to Sosua for almost 20 years and the first chick I took back asked for $100.  I just didn't pay that.   I have never paid more than $100 and I paid $100 once.  I was there during COVID.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2022, 04:40:46 PM »
I look at it like this.. If she was all that you just said, she wouldn’t be sucking and f--king in Sousa.. I voted 2000-4000.

I’ve seen absolutely gorgeous chicks show up occasionally in Sosua. They’ll drop in attempting to shore up their finances or perhaps come on a lark with a friend. While there is money to be made online it’s not liquid or on demand. If a chick needs a quick 20,000 pesos that can be accomplished in a weekend with a visit to Sosua.

Most of the time she’s a campesina or from one of the small towns so she’s not going to be asking for the moon, but if she’s from Santiago and drop dead gorgeous those girls don’t come cheap.  They feel they’re due a premium just because they’re gracing Sosua with their presence. Even under those circumstances more than 5,000 ST or 8,500 should not be tolerated.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 04:53:28 PM by Jazzy2019 »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal