global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Tipping Maids or house keepers  (Read 2232 times)

tugboaboat5393

Tipping Maids or house keepers
« on: July 16, 2022, 11:34:38 AM »
Ok sirs  its good to tip maids, or your house keeper shes your go to person to get you exsta towels and other things.
Funny my last 3 trips i would always tip extra few pesos i would always get a smile..
well out of the blue she asks for my phone no.. though she was just giving it to me if i need a few exsta towels  few days later she asked if she could be my girl friend  i was surprised  as she had seen me with different chicas,,,,Funny she was your plain jane tall haitian chica.  like the every day civillan chica walking down the street so im think probaly not a good idea to be banging maids at the hotel,,, so she tells me the deal be descreet,,,found out the owner of the hotel let her stay in one of the exstra room  as she had no place to live,,,,,, i always wanted to bang a maid and the opertunity presented it self,,,  so game on  after work she would come over chill relax spend the nite,,,one little sex bunny  ,  funny i just finnished up with an noon time smash session haha!    room service with exstras  even a peticure and a manicure to boot   so dont discount maids    you could have some fun  !

Stones

Re: Tipping Maids or house keepers
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2022, 01:00:31 PM »
Ha! Hotel Europa I bet!

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2022, 03:49:03 PM »
I've personally never seen a maid there on any of my trips that I would even consider banging, but glad to hear your wish came true. Carry on sir !

Stones

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2022, 09:30:21 PM »
I've personally never seen a maid there on any of my trips that I would even consider banging, but glad to hear your wish came true. Carry on sir !

LOL. At Europa it's the bartenders you want, not the housekeepers.

Ted68

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2022, 12:44:58 AM »

Exactly

crazy_canuck

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2022, 11:07:15 AM »

You never know ... I heard a guy some time ago who was telling every one he would bang Andrea anytime  ::)
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2022, 12:00:13 PM »
If your banging Eurpoa bartenders you better have some juice meaning mucho dineros   there not going to be banging any Tom Dick and Harry monger on a whim !

Stones

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2022, 12:48:46 PM »
If your banging Eurpoa bartenders you better have some juice meaning mucho dineros   there not going to be banging any Tom Dick and Harry monger on a whim !

This.

Bravo1818

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2022, 12:50:30 PM »
I always tip my housekeeper 100 bucks when I leave.  I don't make much of a mess but I am sure they dont make too much money.  Plus, it's nice to have extra towels when you need (Some of these girls will use 2-3 towels when they take a shower)

Tex1988

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2022, 01:16:54 PM »

I saw that thick older bartender there with what had to be her black American boyfriend. The lady that owned the restaurant part had a birthday party. Barely two days later the bartender's local boyfriend was back around Europa hugged up with her.

Stones

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2022, 02:12:38 PM »

I saw that thick older bartender there with what had to be her black American boyfriend. The lady that owned the restaurant part had a birthday party. Barely two days later the bartender's local boyfriend was back around Europa hugged up with her.

All of those Europa bartenders try to line up American boyfriends. A few years ago I met one guy at the bar who said he was flying into the Su four times a year -- once a quarter -- and sending Western Union payments to his Europa bartender every two weeks. Every two weeks! When he was in town he would book a room at Europa and another at Casa Valeria. During the day or whenever she was working he'd hang out at the Europa bar. When he was bored he'd go up to his room at Europa and relax or nap. Then after she got off he'd take her to Casa Valeria.

Dude -- who was married back in the states but going through a divorce -- was spending long money on his DR honey. But apparently he felt it was worth it.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 02:18:02 PM by Stones »

Jazzy2019

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2022, 03:14:54 PM »

All of those Europa bartenders try to line up American boyfriends. A few years ago I met one guy at the bar who said he was flying into the Su four times a year -- once a quarter -- and sending Western Union payments to his Europa bartender every two weeks. Every two weeks! When he was in town he would book a room at Europa and another at Casa Valeria. During the day or whenever she was working he'd hang out at the Europa bar. When he was bored he'd go up to his room at Europa and relax or nap. Then after she got off he'd take her to Casa Valeria.

Dude -- who was married back in the states but going through a divorce -- was spending long money on his DR honey. But apparently he felt it was worth it.

If you're happy just f--king one chick while you're there and she actually likes you a bit it's workable. You could probably get away with sending her 10K pesos every two weeks and 40K on your way out after a trip. That would come to about $1,800 every 3 months which probably less than what you average sports f--ker is spending on pussy over a 10 day trip. When it gets expensive is when you're buying houses and cars or you've simply fell for an unreasonable bitch who doesn't give a damn about you.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2022, 04:34:31 PM »
Key words ,if she likes you and no scamming you for  houses cars and big ticket items, sure its workable,,,FYi These maid dont get paid much,,,the one i know of says she gets paid 6500 pesos 15 days plus a room to stay in,, so a propina goes along way  if shes  cleans good and gets you exstra towewlls ect

Irie mon

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2022, 07:07:16 PM »
Key words ,if she likes you and no scamming you for  houses cars and big ticket items, sure its workable,,,FYi These maid dont get paid much,,,the one i know of says she gets paid 6500 pesos 15 days plus a room to stay in,, so a propina goes along way  if shes  cleans good and gets you exstra towewlls ect

Exactly.  I pretty much stay at the same house in Sosua.  The maid treats us like royalty because she knows she’s seeing $100 at the end of the week.  Tipping the maid should be a given as long as she’s doing a quality job.  Amount at your discretion.

stinqu

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2022, 01:17:15 PM »
Ok sirs  its good to tip maids, or your house keeper shes your go to person to get you exsta towels and other things.
Funny my last 3 trips i would always tip extra few pesos i would always get a smile..
well out of the blue she asks for my phone no.. though she was just giving it to me if i need a few exsta towels  few days later she asked if she could be my girl friend  i was surprised  as she had seen me with different chicas,,,,Funny she was your plain jane tall haitian chica.  like the every day civillan chica walking down the street so im think probaly not a good idea to be banging maids at the hotel,,, so she tells me the deal be descreet,,,found out the owner of the hotel let her stay in one of the exstra room  as she had no place to live,,,,,, i always wanted to bang a maid and the opertunity presented it self,,,  so game on  after work she would come over chill relax spend the nite,,,one little sex bunny  ,  funny i just finnished up with an noon time smash session haha!    room service with exstras  even a peticure and a manicure to boot   so dont discount maids    you could have some fun  !
I've stayed in the same Condo complex my last 5 trips(last stay was 4 months), I always tip the staff. And I mean everybody, except management, all get a few bucks a week. They will look after you like family, even the two old gals that work in the laundry and a cold beer or two for old guy that cuts the grass on a hot day.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal