global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Tipping Maids or house keepers  (Read 2232 times)

MrNavigator

Re: Tipping Maids or house keepers
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2022, 08:30:32 AM »
If your banging Eurpoa bartenders you better have some juice meaning mucho dineros   there not going to be banging any Tom Dick and Harry monger on a whim !

I saw that thick older bartender there with what had to be her black American boyfriend. The lady that owned the restaurant part had a birthday party. Barely two days later the bartender's local boyfriend was back around Europa hugged up with her.

It's a STONE COLD WORLD!!! 😂😂

Tex1988

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2022, 08:52:47 PM »
If your banging Eurpoa bartenders you better have some juice meaning mucho dineros   there not going to be banging any Tom Dick and Harry monger on a whim !

I saw that thick older bartender there with what had to be her black American boyfriend. The lady that owned the restaurant part had a birthday party. Barely two days later the bartender's local boyfriend was back around Europa hugged up with her.

All of those Europa bartenders try to line up American boyfriends. A few years ago I met one guy at the bar who said he was flying into the Su four times a year -- once a quarter -- and sending Western Union payments to his Europa bartender every two weeks. Every two weeks! When he was in town he would book a room at Europa and another at Casa Valeria. During the day or whenever she was working he'd hang out at the Europa bar. When he was bored he'd go up to his room at Europa and relax or nap. Then after she got off he'd take her to Casa Valeria.

Dude -- who was married back in the states but going through a divorce -- was spending long money on his DR honey. But apparently he felt it was worth it.

If you're happy just f--king one chick while you're there and she actually likes you a bit it's workable. You could probably get away with sending her 10K pesos every two weeks and 40K on your way out after a trip. That would come to about $1,800 every 3 months which probably less than what you average sports f--ker is spending on pussy over a 10 day trip. When it gets expensive is when you're buying houses and cars or you've simply fell for an unreasonable bitch who doesn't give a damn about you.

You must be out yo rabid ass mind lolol.

stinqu

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2022, 04:21:59 PM »
How did this one go off the rails,lol. YES!!! tip the staff, $5 is like a days pay. I do not tip as much/week as some here, but I stay for months.

rocket78r

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2022, 10:24:04 AM »
I usually leave a couple of hundred pesos on the bed a day.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal