global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Coming to Blackbeard. Any advice?  (Read 946 times)

Ozon

Coming to Blackbeard. Any advice?
« on: July 18, 2022, 04:44:14 PM »
Hi guys
I decided to visit the Blackbeard and I would appreciate any advice such as how to bring your own food and drinks. Should I pay $45 transfer fee from POP? It seems a little expensive 🤔Are there any fun activities to do while there? Is renting a Chica overnight worth it in your opinion?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 04:48:03 PM by Ozon »

PoonTangClan

Re: Coming to Blackbeard. Any advice?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2022, 05:09:19 PM »
Here’s some advice. Hit the search button. Your [weekly promotional] BB’s question has already been answered. Smh. 🙄

Stones

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2022, 05:22:30 PM »
Ozon, welcome Pirate! You can bring outside food and drink for your room, but BB frowns on guests dipping into their personal food and drink stash when in the public areas, such as at the bar, restaurant, Jacuzzi, etc. Other than that, everything is how you make it. For example, I don't do overnights but other guys love it. Remember that the chicas are just workers. They are not in love with you. Whether you are in Sosua or at Blackbeards it is often best to get to know a chica for a bit before suggesting a TLN. Otherwise she may try to bail on you midway through the TLN. Those women are humans -- not robots. They are not in love with you and nor are they all super horny. For most of them it's just a job. Same as in Sosua.

As for activities, go to the BB site and sign up for the newsletter. Also read the BB website. Most of the activities are leading up to and during the weekend. Other information is available here on this website as posted by other BB vets. Also, don't just go the BB and then return home. Carve out at least a few days to visit Sosua so that you can enjoy the complete mongering vibe in the two areas.

Have fun and enjoy.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 05:30:37 PM by Stones »

MrNavigator

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2022, 05:53:06 PM »
Here’s some advice. Hit the search button. Your [weekly promotional] BB’s question has already been answered. Smh. 🙄

Like clockwork every MONTH here comes a "newbie" with same questions. Then like clockwork comes the BB's brand ambassador right on que for kickbacks, I mean....helping a newbie.

Coincidence?? Yea 👍😂

Stones

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2022, 07:51:30 PM »

Like clockwork every MONTH here comes a "newbie" with same questions. Then like clockwork comes the BB's brand ambassador right on que for kickbacks, I mean....helping a newbie.

Coincidence?? Yea 👍😂

LOL. Simply childish. But it is entertaining.

Jett

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2022, 11:37:28 PM »

Coincidence?? Yea 👍😂

LOL. Simply childish. But it is entertaining.

You know what's really entertaining about these supposed monthly BB threads?

It's the insinuation that somehow BB vets/members who respond are responsible for random newbies posting the questions in the first place😂. Nobody is putting anybody up to do anything. That's how internet forums work. Besides, BB's doesn't need a hype man.

The real reason why BB's comes up in threads is because the other forum practically dedicated to BB's shut down a couple of years ago. Otherwise they would have posted there. Newbies always need direction.

Silkyslim75

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2022, 06:11:37 AM »
Well Jett, I did say that IFTC would be missed. A Great lost for BB fans.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 06:13:47 AM by Silkyslim75 »

Ozon

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2022, 08:10:35 AM »
Hey guys
If you bring store bought drinks are you allowed to give them to the "shipmates" or they insist that you order at the bar? What are the prices like?

Stones

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2022, 11:19:06 AM »
You can offer shipmates drinks from your own personal stash in your room -- but not out in the open. That's the unwritten rule. With only 22 rooms Blackbeards really needs the revenue it receives from the bar and restaurant. That said, I prefer serving guests from my own stash than running a tab at the bar. I learned that lesson the hard way when I first started hitting BB. LOL. Also, be aware of the in-house hotel mini-bar in your room. If you're not careful some of the chicas will wipe you clean, leading to a big bill added to your account. Good luck.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 11:32:29 AM by Stones »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal