global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Blue ice stay away!!  (Read 2869 times)

lazy_monger

Re: Blue ice stay away!!
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2022, 07:57:30 AM »
I went to blue ice almost every single one of my trips to DR since that bar has opened ... never had a bad experience there of bad service.
Maybe the service you received was reflecting your (bad) attitude towards them?  ::)
Sorry but ... NO, I won't stay ways because of a bad review from a random person with only one post bitchin' on a whoremongers forum  8)

Coming from someone who shoulnt be in the carribean in the first place

Because....

Don't expect an answer since he's been banned. New account for good ol' racist known as "thusraven" and many other banned accounts.
Nothing to see here, keep moving.
My man… Good stuff @moderator.

It kills me when these dudes come here talking shit about white dudes calling them colonizers.  I remember being in the Jaragua and having to dress down this brother for talking shit to the bartender that politely was taking shit because they didn't have "motherf--king Henny." Instead of solidarity a lot of black guys enjoy playing colonizers.  Mock their "guides" in Sosua. Mock poor people by making it rain.  Somebody posted a video on here of dude making it rain in the streets of Cartagena and watching a Palenquera I know on the ground scrounging for money.  It is humiliating but she is poor. These mofos go down and think it is cute to taunt these poor people.  If you make it rain you are a piece of shit.

285West

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2022, 12:26:41 PM »
I got a lot of friends who are whiteboys, but they know where I stand.  Do not disrespect me talking about Trump because he is a coward. He ain't never been a fight in his life.  Where I am from, if and when you got into a fight everyone waited to see how long it took for you to come back out the house.  Sometimes you take an L in life, but you a real man you get back up, black eye and all.  When you soft, coward and you lose an election your not man enough to admit defeat and let it go because you have never taken ass whopping if your life so you so insecure that your embarrasses and life to yourself and everyone around you that it was stolen.

I will keep going, you disrespect me by saying how great Robert Lee and Jackon were as Generals during the Civil War.  No, check your history the North asked the South for the prisoner of war exchange to continue, they had to agree to stop killing black soldiers on the spot when they surrendered.  Of course, they refused. You praise them.  No way playa. No I am not going to be quiet if some dude from Canada talks shit and for anyone else for that matter.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2022, 12:39:35 PM »
I got a lot of friends who are whiteboys, but they know where I stand.  Do not disrespect me talking about Trump because he is a coward. He ain't never been a fight in his life.  Where I am from, if and when you got into a fight everyone waited to see how long it took for you to come back out the house.  Sometimes you take an L in life, but you a real man you get back up, black eye and all.  When you soft, coward and you lose an election your not man enough to admit defeat and let it go because you have never taken ass whopping if your life so you so insecure that your embarrasses and life to yourself and everyone around you that it was stolen.

I will keep going, you disrespect me by saying how great Robert Lee and Jackon were as Generals during the Civil War.  No, check your history the North asked the South for the prisoner of war exchange to continue, they had to agree to stop killing black soldiers on the spot when they surrendered.  Of course, they refused. You praise them.  No way playa. No I am not going to be quiet if some dude from Canada talks shit and for anyone else for that matter.
Dude this post is about Blue Ice bar & restaurant, where did anyone disrespect you or spoke on the things you just posted.

Why would you bring that here?  It’s utter nonsense.. I want to read others opinion on going to Blue Ice.

Bruh please stop with all the negative energy, so others can share information.

You should create your own post, and there you can argue with Crazy Canuck.. I’m willing to bet he ignores you, but give it a try.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 12:52:19 PM by nickmirr »
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2022, 06:52:43 PM »

Dude this post is about Blue Ice bar & restaurant, where did anyone disrespect you or spoke on the things you just posted.

Why would you bring that here?  It’s utter nonsense.. I want to read others opinion on going to Blue Ice.

You should create your own post, and there you can argue with Crazy Canuck.. I’m willing to bet he ignores you, but give it a try.

Nick ... are you crazy!!!  he's not on ignore at all ... geez he's annoying most of the times but damn he's entertaining.
It's so funny seeing him always puffing the chest yelling ME ME ME ME ME !!!! LOOK AT ME!!! With his scratched record jammed on "LOOK HOW I CAN FLOW IN SD AND NOT YOU"
Nope it's too entertaining to miss.
I don't disrespect anyone, I'm just stating facts.
I may not know as much as him about SD or the DR (really don't care btw). But for damn sure I can recognize a nacissic person when I see one, and we have a fine specimen here.

Regarding Blue Ice, I repeat, I always had a good time there and visited almost every trip I made without any problem or bad experience at all. Must be some kind of attitude or "zennitude" thing  ;D
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 06:54:16 PM by crazy_canuck »
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Al NYC

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2022, 06:23:42 AM »

How the f--k did we get to this???🤷🏿

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2022, 07:01:47 AM »

Nick ... are you crazy!!!  he's not on ignore at all ... geez he's annoying most of the times but damn he's entertaining.
It's so funny seeing him always puffing the chest yelling ME ME ME ME ME !!!! LOOK AT ME!!! With his scratched record jammed on "LOOK HOW I CAN FLOW IN SD AND NOT YOU"
Nope it's too entertaining to miss.
I don't disrespect anyone, I'm just stating facts.
I may not know as much as him about SD or the DR (really don't care btw). But for damn sure I can recognize a nacissic person when I see one, and we have a fine specimen here.

Regarding Blue Ice, I repeat, I always had a good time there and visited almost every trip I made without any problem or bad experience at all. Must be some kind of attitude or "zennitude" thing  ;D
@crazy_canuck,
No problem here between me and you..
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

MrNavigator

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2022, 09:49:26 AM »

How the f--k did we get to this???🤷🏿

😂😂😂😂😂

rocket78r

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2022, 10:15:30 AM »
I never had a bad time at blue ice but the smoke machines are a little much for me.  I mostly avoid it for that reason

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2022, 04:18:03 PM »
It’s a different scene…I kinda stopped going once they stopped selling hookah. 

Flyguy954

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2022, 01:25:49 PM »
It’s a different scene…I kinda stopped going once they stopped selling hookah. 

When did they stop serving hookah !?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal