global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: The morning brief !  (Read 348 times)

tugboaboat5393

The morning brief !
« on: February 22, 2024, 03:07:05 PM »
Funny as heck ,Any way once a week I'll meet up with some monger I know some new guys as well and most are vets age 50 75  we chip it up on who's f--king who the whole gambit,   mostly all about chicas the cost the attitudes the service or if guys got f--ked over by a chica  the funny part everyone whips there fones out on the lattes take down or the chica they f--ke last night   All good info. So if your a newbie hook up with some older dudes green some tips and information   and a few laughs !

Bat Man

Re: The morning brief !
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 01:38:06 PM »
Funny as heck ,Any way once a week I'll meet up with some monger I know some new guys as well and most are vets age 50 75  we chip it up on who's f--king who the whole gambit,   mostly all about chicas the cost the attitudes the service or if guys got f--ked over by a chica  the funny part everyone whips there fones out on the lattes take down or the chica they f--ke last night   All good info. So if your a newbie hook up with some older dudes green some tips and information   and a few laughs !

This is a universal thing. I talked about how as soon as the beer starts flowing and the pussy stories start they start whipping out the phones showing their latest conquests. I know some cheap bastards that pay recurring charges for more cloud space to keep photos of chicas they banged ten years ago one time.

Personally I don't get it other than to brag on how many chicas they smashed and veteran mongers I'm not seeing why that would be all that impressive other than to put faces to names on Pussy stories.

Just a suggestion Tug instead of a thousand random threads a day why not make one thread?  calling the musings of Tug and or a daily blog style thread of your day to day when you're on the Island. That way people can ask questions or give feed back because other than that a random one off thread just goes into the ether.

stinqu

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2024, 02:29:09 PM »
Ya he could call it "TUG'S TOOTS" . Hows that sound Tug?

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2024, 02:39:30 PM »
About to bail out here after a roller coaster ride hehe! its been fun but , repeat chicas can bea pain in the ass,,,,, re group the come back for an other bite of the apple or booty ,,,,As TMD says, there Always Thailand !

Bat Man

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2024, 03:39:09 PM »
About to bail out here after a roller coaster ride hehe! its been fun but , repeat chicas can bea pain in the ass,,,,, re group the come back for an other bite of the apple or booty ,,,,As TMD says, there Always Thailand !

yep depending on how you take your posts you can learn a lot from them. Not taking a shot but your only semi pro regular refused to downgrade and paying 500 a month for a self described dump

Again if you ever wanted to know why people still come to dangerous ass colombia you can easily get a nice place for 450 or less with a cursory glance at Airbnb way less if you actually look boots on ground.

Take Stink's advice Tug's Toots is an excellent thread title you could move the majority of your posts in a super thread. Like Murano did with his observations of the strip thread,

think about it.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal