global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: BLACKBEARD  (Read 30685 times)

AlChicago

BLACKBEARD
« on: December 06, 2020, 05:26:10 PM »
Ok here now about 7 guys about 12 girls dude said they come about 6 the old white guy he said about 20 will be there paid 71 dollars total for King size bed old ass room lol my first time to dr but it will do had a threesome offer I turned it down cause I didnt like them and i just got here.Brought a Corona and a chicken fita nasty paid 660 total girl name Carolina I think works bar.In room getting f--ked up now finna and finna go bust my first .I'm on way back downstairs keep yo posted

hotsun

Re: BLACKBEARD
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 05:41:38 PM »
Thanks for report bro. I am gonna need some translation though.  Just kidding. Keep them comming i will be there in 4 days.

Landing o right?

AlChicago

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 05:52:58 PM »
Sorry typing fast it's ok I'm finna go back down n get me one I'll let you all know the old guy that checks people in said they have 22 rooms and 20 are booked we will see he also said people make reservations and never show he was actually mad when he was telling me lol

Stones

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2020, 05:58:57 PM »
Relax. You finna have a good time.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2020, 06:25:51 PM »
English please?
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

AlChicago

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2020, 08:54:07 PM »
No bullshot after reading these reports I might stay at Bb i.swear to God this girl suvk.me and wouldn't stop.til.i.busted and i still ain't. SHE SAID SHE BEEN HERE FOR 3 YEAR INTRIED TLN.BUT SHE SAY SHE HOT A HISBAND LOL SHE GOT TO.GO.HOME.FULL.2 HOURS SHE CHILLED DID ALL I WANTED I.STILL.AINT COME DRINKING VIRGA AND I ASKED IF SHE HAD A FRIND THAT WOULD DO SAME video shower together bbbj she said yea on my way back downstairs to get tln I gave her 3000 well.worth it what Iike was no rush chilled lol DR babe . BTW I TRIED 3SOME WITH TWO.HOES BUT THEY SAID NO.BBBJ THAT HOW I GOT  HER I THINK.HER NAME VALERIA OR SOME SHIT AND POLICE CANE IN TAKING PICS AND DUDE THAT GOT PLAYED FOR TLN IN VILLA HE HERE HE COOL PEOPLE WE JUST GOT TO TALKING AND I ASKED WAS IT HIM LOL.THAT CRAZY HE COOL  DOE WE BOTH NEWBIE THIS SHIT GRAET FINNA GO GET MY TLN.at Bb f--k what yall talking about these hoes showing me love

AlChicago

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2020, 09:11:39 PM »
PS she brought her own smell kit good kit Victoria secret yall n---- be tricky lol she ain't buy that shit here

Silkyslim75

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2020, 09:18:06 PM »
If you speak of is Valeria, yeah she is the real deal. She takes it personal if she does not make you
Cum. A true professional and she has some class about her. You can’t go wrong with  Valeria.

AlChicago

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2020, 09:28:51 PM »
I guess that was her yep lol

AlChicago

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2020, 09:30:57 PM »
Dam im late all these hoes going  home????

Silkyslim75

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2020, 09:33:02 PM »
If You can find China

AlChicago

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2020, 10:16:46 PM »
Well.my mind maid up.im.go stay here another night do.three and tln and finish off in Sosua Tuesday yall talk too crazy about sosua and Bb no issues

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2020, 10:44:40 PM »
I just realized that it is almost midnight in DR. I ready to see the place again.

AlChicago

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2020, 11:43:03 PM »
It's better than what niccas talking about in sosua I will see Tuesday but hell it value and nice time here it's just dead as f--k if you dont got a TLN absolutely nothing going on that's y I'm on here I guess I took too long to come back out I did6see  the bitch i was just with or her friend just a bunch of hoes going home talking about tomorrow  I'll set it up better tomorrow

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2020, 11:54:58 PM »
It's better than what niccas talking about in sosua I will see Tuesday but hell it value and nice time here it's just dead as f--k if you dont got a TLN absolutely nothing going on that's y I'm on here I guess I took too long to come back out I did6see  the bitch i was just with or her friend just a bunch of hoes going home talking about tomorrow  I'll set it up better tomorrow

I am always downstairs between:

9:30am and 11:30am

4:30pm and 7pm

9pm to 11pm

Before the Curfew, I use to hit the streets if I did not have a TLN. I guess the girls are not staying onsite at night like they said before.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal