Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > No She Didn't

My shorty of 5 years want me to help monetize her tiktok

(1/19) > >>

TheRealDallas:
To make this brief, I just had a trip down in San Pedro
Wild times …

One night in the Jacuzzi we start conversation about monetizing her TikTok, she has 90,000 followers

One thing led to the next and we were registering for onlyfans, I’ll manage the tech work , she’ll create the content.

We are currently awaiting approval and verification
I created a Cash App for her to receive tips from the thirst buckets on TikTok

🤣 lmao

This should be interesting, wish us luck

Viva La Vega:
I will fawken know it's you if I hit her DM and you answer so don't even think about it!

Now you are thinking about it!

Get her to define "tech work" otherwise before you know it you will be sending out the RFMs.

uth:
Dallas you messing up the game

PoonTangClan:

--- Quote from: TheRealDallas on June 06, 2023, 06:24:28 PM ---To make this brief, I just had a trip down in San Pedro
Wild times …

One night in the Jacuzzi we start conversation about monetizing her TikTok, she has 90,000 followers

One thing led to the next and we were registering for onlyfans, I’ll manage the tech work , she’ll create the content.

We are currently awaiting approval and verification
I created a Cash App for her to receive tips from the thirst buckets on TikTok

🤣 lmao

This should be interesting, wish us luck

--- End quote ---

Dallas,

Come up with a technical excuse and dead the whole venture. There are a variety of ways that your girl can flip on you once she starts making a little bread, like figuring out a way to cut you out of the picture all together.

Stop providing these hoes with methods of making bank off of sex without actually doing it. It’s a disservice to the P4P mongering game, and it only “westernizes” these women to the point where they become as problematic as American women.

Dead that shit, bro. If these broads wanna make money off of sex, make them actually put in work for it.

TheRealDallas:
I see your POV

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version