global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Asked about her in another thread...  (Read 1288 times)

Hobby

Asked about her in another thread...
« on: July 18, 2021, 01:13:44 AM »
Asked about her in another thread but got no takers.  Just trying to see if she is available and her skills.  I'll be down in the Su next week.
Thanks
Hobby

Hobby

Re: Asked about her in another thread...
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 01:14:56 AM »
Asked about her in another thread but got no takers.  Just trying to see if she is available and her skills.  I'll be down in the Su next week.
Thanks
Hobby

Here is her instagram by the way....
https://www.instagram.com/finiita.14/

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2021, 05:28:08 AM »
Shes got Tats  ,  looks like she got a local novia or  a sponser from the states in her fotos,,, hardened pro   ?  Anvhee caliber  Hmmmm   kudos if she to your likeing   Question do you smash or pass,,Sirs as you make more trips to the Dr,, use the tella chica net work   ,, chicas will refer there friends cousins family  sisters cousin mother even granny too  !!!!so there plenty of chicas when you hit the ground,, be flexible   you may spot a chica thats to your liking,, if shes popular make your move  !!!!

Stonewall

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 07:47:41 AM »
She has a onlyfans account so approach with caution.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2021, 08:27:55 AM »
She has a onlyfans account so approach with caution !

$$$$

PoonTangClan

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2021, 09:23:53 AM »
Thanks
Hobby

Hobby,

Be careful with her and definitely try to feel her out if you make contact. I looked at her IG page. Without the “soft” makeup and photo filters, she seems a little thuggish. 🧐

Like the hard bargain and/or bait and switch type after you’ve already agreed on a rate. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Hobby

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2021, 07:47:57 PM »
Thanks
Hobby

Hobby,

Be careful with her and definitely try to feel her out if you make contact. I looked at her IG page. Without the “soft” makeup and photo filters, she seems a little thuggish. 🧐

Like the hard bargain and/or bait and switch type after you’ve already agreed on a rate. A picture is worth a thousand words.

I agree she does look thuggish.  She seems to be a ghetto superstar.  I was asking just to see if she was a diamond in the rough.  I will proceed with caution.

Hobby

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal