global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Sosua is Certainly Not Dead  (Read 1852 times)

Diego8920

Sosua is Certainly Not Dead
« on: July 15, 2021, 05:43:46 PM »
New Balances on the ground the last 10 nights (Oops, did I give myself away?)  Haven't been here since February of 2020, so it was great to be back.  I saw all my regulars on the stroll at one time or another.  Shows how difficult the combination of a lack of education and a 3rd world economy can be; I would have thought at least one of them might have found something better to do.  Just read that the curfew will be 11pm, seven days/wk, starting July 21st.  It sucked last weekend when the everything started to shut down at 7pm.  Caught me by surprise.  Last week went past Ahnvee and it was closed.  Some chicas were hanging outside the gate because I was told they are still able to rent rooms there.  Plaza David (the new Sports Bar) wasn't operational.  A lone security guard was inside watching TV.  After hours, two places are functional.  The first is called Caribbean Diamond.  You have to pass the entrance to Dulce Secreto, make a right at the end of the road and the place is a few hundred feet on your right.  Nice hotel with a pool.  They were charging 500 pesos to get in, which of course kept most of the chicas out.  I had something to drink and noticed some tables pushed together with 9 or 10 dudes sitting around without any chicas (the ones that were there were congregating near the bar).  That was enough for me.  I wanted to suggest to management they might want to let chicas in for free or give them a reduced price but I decided it was best to mind my own business and I went to find a motor concho.  The other place is an open restaurant called Copa Cabana, about 5 blocks from New Garden.  They have a bar and serve food till very late.  I visited most nights.  There's no cover but one night they wouldn't let a bunch of chicas in.  My Spanish sucks, but it sounded as if the security guard said something about the girls don't spend enough money so he wasn't going to let them in.  But on other nights I noticed girls walking in and out so Copa's policy is at best vague.

As for chicas... there seems to be plenty.  I saw a few dimes but they seem to get wifed up.  Don't matter to me because they would probably be asking for premium donations.  The girls run in all shapes and sizes and skin tones.  Most mongers will find what they want.  One of my past chicas was desperate and offered me a session for 1,500.  I turned her down but it illustrates how some of these girls are very hungry.  I don't bargain hard with these girls.  I'm old so I'm not making many notches on my belt.  Last night a pretty dark skinned girl asked for 3,000.  I offered 2,500 but also 1,000 as a tip if her service was good. That provided her with plenty of motivation...and she earned her tip, as most do.  Just a tip for you guys if you want to save a couple of bucks.  All the chicas, as they leave, ask for 100 pesos for a motor concho.  So I learned, when I pay them, have some small bills available.  If the chica is to receive 3,000 pesos, pay her with 2, one-thousand peso bills, a 500 peso bill and 5, 100 peso bills.  For you guys who are sport f--king, with the pesos you save, you could probably buy a nice meal in a Dominican cafe, each day.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 05:53:49 PM by Diego8920 »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Sosua is Certainly Not Dead
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2021, 05:58:25 PM »
Bro, it's your money...but I am curious about who else's services do you tip $20bucks?
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Travelguy90

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2021, 06:06:01 PM »
Bro, it's your money...but I am curious about who else's services do you tip $20bucks?
I mean he went from 3k, to 2.5k and with the 1k he spent 3.5k. She didn’t bs around and did the damn thing so I guess it was worth the extra 5k. I guess had he agreed to 3k he risked a crap session.

It makes sense and should keep the starfish in salty about getting less money behavior away. Not that I would do it, but it makes sense.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

MrNavigator

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2021, 06:22:19 PM »
New Balances on the ground the last 10 nights (Oops, did I give myself away?)  Haven't been here since February of 2020, so it was great to be back.  I saw all my regulars on the stroll at one time or another.  Shows how difficult the combination of a lack of education and a 3rd world economy can be; I would have thought at least one of them might have found something better to do.  Just read that the curfew will be 11pm, seven days/wk, starting July 21st.  It sucked last weekend when the everything started to shut down at 7pm.  Caught me by surprise.  Last week went past Ahnvee and it was closed.  Some chicas were hanging outside the gate because I was told they are still able to rent rooms there.  Plaza David (the new Sports Bar) wasn't operational.  A lone security guard was inside watching TV.  After hours, two places are functional.  The first is called Caribbean Diamond.  You have to pass the entrance to Dulce Secreto, make a right at the end of the road and the place is a few hundred feet on your right.  Nice hotel with a pool.  They were charging 500 pesos to get in, which of course kept most of the chicas out.  I had something to drink and noticed some tables pushed together with 9 or 10 dudes sitting around without any chicas (the ones that were there were congregating near the bar).  That was enough for me.  I wanted to suggest to management they might want to let chicas in for free or give them a reduced price but I decided it was best to mind my own business and I went to find a motor concho.  The other place is an open restaurant called Copa Cabana, about 5 blocks from New Garden.  They have a bar and serve food till very late.  I visited most nights.  There's no cover but one night they wouldn't let a bunch of chicas in.  My Spanish sucks, but it sounded as if the security guard said something about the girls don't spend enough money so he wasn't going to let them in.  But on other nights I noticed girls walking in and out so Copa's policy is at best vague.

As for chicas... there seems to be plenty.  I saw a few dimes but they seem to get wifed up.  Don't matter to me because they would probably be asking for premium donations.  The girls run in all shapes and sizes and skin tones.  Most mongers will find what they want.  One of my past chicas was desperate and offered me a session for 1,500.  I turned her down but it illustrates how some of these girls are very hungry.  I don't bargain hard with these girls.  I'm old so I'm not making many notches on my belt.  Last night a pretty dark skinned girl asked for 3,000.  I offered 2,500 but also 1,000 as a tip if her service was good. That provided her with plenty of motivation...and she earned her tip, as most do.  Just a tip for you guys if you want to save a couple of bucks.  All the chicas, as they leave, ask for 100 pesos for a motor concho.  So I learned, when I pay them, have some small bills available.  If the chica is to receive 3,000 pesos, pay her with 2, one-thousand peso bills, a 500 peso bill and 5, 100 peso bills.  For you guys who are sport f--king, with the pesos you save, you could probably buy a nice meal in a Dominican cafe, each day.

Well another success story, boots on the ground not hearsay report! Many good quality chicas, same good prices a, all looks, colors, something for EVERYONE!

Of course posts like this moso the DOOM AND GLOOMERS  and GAYsayers  who don't want you visiting Sosua and f--king their hoes WILL STAY OFF THIS POST. So I expect this post just like other great reviews of the town recently will die a quick death with just a few replies.

If someone posted a negative report (cows, high prices, whales, crews n matching t-shirts buck dancing making hand gestures and throwing money around) then all the dudes who stuck in the basement with a fat angry wife screaming outside the door will pile on like garbage under a NY sidewalk......

As we all know...MISERY LOVES COMPANY.

WT3

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2021, 12:48:12 AM »

Well another success story, boots on the ground not hearsay report! Many good quality chicas, same good prices a, all looks, colors, something for EVERYONE!

Of course posts like this moso the DOOM AND GLOOMERS  and GAYsayers  who don't want you visiting Sosua and f--king their hoes WILL STAY OFF THIS POST. So I expect this post just like other great reviews of the town recently will die a quick death with just a few replies.

I'm glad this guy had a good trip but I do think Sosua is at best descripted at slow and not worth the money. Let me explain I'm seeing some of the same chicas from 7 years ago but now they want more money and may agree to a price and cause a scene to get more as seen in some videos post here and wshh. The quality of chicas is also down from years past. But the important thing is it's still as easy to get laid in Sosua as it every was and it's an a quick flight so people will come. There are a lot of better places out there and that all people are saying your childish jokes about 85 pound Asian women and ladyboys lets me know your not a guy to be taken seriously when talking about mongering around the world. 

PoonTangClan

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2021, 12:56:53 AM »

If someone posted a negative report (cows, high prices, whales, crews n matching t-shirts buck dancing making hand gestures and throwing money around) then all the dudes who stuck in the basement with a fat angry wife screaming outside the door will pile on like garbage under a NY sidewalk......

😆😆😆

😂😂😂 @ GAYsayers 🤣🤣🤣

MrNavigator

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2021, 08:13:20 AM »

I'm glad this guy had a good trip but I do think Sosua is at best descripted at slow and not worth the money. Let me explain I'm seeing some of the same chicas from 7 years ago but now they want more money and may agree to a price and cause a scene to get more as seen in some videos post here and wshh. The quality of chicas is also down from years past. But the important thing is it's still as easy to get laid in Sosua as it every was and it's an a quick flight so people will come. There are a lot of better places out there and that all people are saying your childish jokes about 85 pound Asian women and ladyboys lets me know your not a guy to be taken seriously when talking about mongering around the world.

You been hanging in Sosua for months f I'm correct (yet there are way better places) and you discouraging others from coming. That is dumb as shit and you have ZERO CREDIBILITY!

I hope you realize how you look to others on here (who do NOT have an AGENDA). Look y'all this GOLD MINE that I been mining for 6 months has NO GOLD.....go over there while I stay here and waste my time. Yea ok.....we gone listen to you.

By the way I was just there 6 weeks ago and and everything dude and others WHO DON'T HAVE AN AGENDA have said is true.....lots of quality hoes and the PRICES ARE RIGHT! I'll be back there in less than a month and I hope by then YOU WILL BE BACK MONGERING ROUND THE WORLD chasing ladyboys.....

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2021, 09:54:10 AM »
Truth is: As long as there are 3 beautiful beaches & over a thousand gringos every week...it will never die. Did I mention the chicas?
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal