Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > First Visit To Sosua Stories

How U Get Lost In Sosua?

(1/2) > >>

JayMillz:
Help me understand this lol

https://youtu.be/4UbT-3D5dJk

WT3:
Yea I know right using google maps and shit to get around in Sosua. Then the dude is looking for wifi maybe it's just me but I have data when I'm in other countries need to get t-mobile.

El_lobo00:
Lmao this shit cray 🤣

I met that same Haitian vendor back in feb. I cursed his ass out for tryin to sell me me a key chain for $10 that would cost $3 at any dollar tree in the states.

Lots of mistakes but he’s a rookie so thats understandable. Still trying to figure out how he got left behind by his crew 🤔😂

At the end of the vid he said he might visit Colombia next. If I was his friend, I would beg him not go, because he’s a prime candidate to get drugged. He clearly didn’t do his homework before visiting Sosua, and I suspect he’ll do the same wherever he ends up in Colombia 🤷🏾

tugboaboat5393:
Edumacations all ways reseach places before you visit, f--k look at maps read this forum, do your home work,,,,funny my first visit back in 2013 i soaked in 6 months of info every thing i could learn on Sosua,,,,,even Cuba daves CDs   !!!!

TheRealDallas:

--- Quote from: tugboaboat5393 on October 17, 2023, 04:38:01 PM ---Edumacations all ways reseach places before you visit, f--k look at maps read this forum, do your home work,,,,funny my first visit back in 2013 i soaked in 6 months of info every thing i could learn on Sosua,,,,,even Cuba daves CDs   !!!!

--- End quote ---

Same!!!

By the time I got there, I thought I had it all figured out
Lol

Cuba Dave was just getting booked when I was introduced

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version