Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Getting Here - Airlines Info./Travel Tips

Can I book a one way?

(1/7) > >>

lafftar:
Ayo fellas, i'm a citizen of Canada. Wondering if I can just book a one way, then figure out where i'm headed next later. I'm not sure if i'll be going to CA or elsewhere. Would it be a problem with customs at the airport when I land?

2Up:
https://www.visatraveler.com/blog/proof-of-onward-travel/

tugboaboat5393:
The DR is  more Stricter than the US as far as kinda keeping track whos coming in      As with the united States  its wide open borders  its Sneak in Blend in  i suppose its  same thing with the haitians sneaking in the  DR,

side note im an old duff has any one noticed in majors citys that english is not as common   i went for a bike ride around lets sat a mayjor park and public housing bike path  no one spoke english  ,is the USA going to be a third world country, no offence to hard working immigrants that came here legal,,,,funny how The DR looks more Democratic than the US

bhold2008:
I book 1 way flights every other month from the US to Dr and never have any problems. I never know how long I'm staying until I'm ready to leave

JakefromStateFarm:

--- Quote from: tugboaboat5393 on August 26, 2022, 06:25:28 AM ---The DR is  more Stricter than the US as far as kinda keeping track whos coming in      As with the united States  its wide open borders  its Sneak in Blend in  i suppose its  same thing with the haitians sneaking in the  DR,

side note im an old duff has any one noticed in majors citys that english is not as common   i went for a bike ride around lets sat a mayjor park and public housing bike path  no one spoke english  ,is the USA going to be a third world country, no offence to hard working immigrants that came here legal,,,,funny how The DR looks more Democratic than the US

--- End quote ---
I'll take Immigrants all day before I'd take a MAGA Republican. #FACTS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version