global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Nairobi Kenya Trip  (Read 7108 times)

Bat Man

Re: Nairobi Kenya Trip
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2023, 06:28:20 AM »
Chick found out that she has been blocked.  Sent a Whatsapp message from a different phone, telling me that she made some sort of statement to some entity.  And that I am going to be expected to come to Parklands area.  Maybe thats supposed to be a police station,  IDK.   I blocked that number too.    To be continued......

Parklands is a neighborhood near Westlands there maybe a Police station there I think there is nothing to worry about.

I see why you were dealing with chicks form the Village.

murano2010

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2023, 07:28:19 PM »
Things have been quiet here in Nairobi.  My wingman left for Tanzania.   The Brew Bistro chick hasnt been an issue.   She never showed up to my building, like she claimed she was going to do.   She is probably hoping that she sees me somewhere, so she can make a scene.   Because she failed to get the result she was looking for.   

The restaurant chick I met and was communicating with, I backed off from her.  Mainly to give her the opportunity to put in some effort, towards us hooking up.  She supposedly had 2 days off from work.  We tentatively agreed to get together on one of them.   Me not seeing any effort or action towards that happening, I backed off.  Apparently it was the right thing to do.   I dont chase.  And I don't pursue reasons or explanations.  I just keep it moving.   

My 3 day stay girl ( Roxanne who lives 3 hours away in the county ) is coming back on Thursday early morning.  This time she is only spending 2 full days, and one night.  Leaving Friday evening.   Thats more than enough time for me.   

After she's gone, not sure if I'll bother with Tinder for my last few days.   It's not that hard bumping into chicks here on the fly. 
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 08:09:21 PM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2023, 05:07:42 AM »
Interesting twist.  The restaurant girl called and hung up.  Like the way a DR chick would.  Then she texts me, asking am I ok?   I said yes I am ok.   Then I asked how she was.  She didnt answer that question.  Instead she asked "Where are you?"   

I said Im in my airbnb in Westlands.  Then she tells me that she was disappointed by me.  But all fine now.   I told her that I was disappointed in her too. Because I thought we had a tentative date for Monday.   I explained that since she worked late the previous night, I didnt contact her because I knew she might be tired, and didnt know when she would be awake and rested.  That I relied on her to contact me, when she was awake and rested. 

Her angle was,  since you are the man who asked her out on a date on Monday, she was going to wait for me to contact her ( Chase her ).   I told her my reason for not contacting her is only because she is the one that had worked late the night before.

And I felt that she would advise me when she was awake/rested the following day.  I told her I never even thought about it from me being "the man" or because whoever does the inviting, thats the one that should call. 

So she learned something else about me today.  That some guys are not going to chase you, just because of their gender.  I told her, I dont play both sides of the net like in a one-sided tennis match.  I expect a woman to hold up her side of the communication just as much as she expects a man to.   

I can tell she was relieved from the whole misunderstanding.  Mine and hers.  Then she started wondering.  If she hadnt reached out today ( Wednesday ) was I going to ever communicate with her again?  Further, she asked...."but suppose something happened to me or I lost my phone?" 

I told her I dont think entertaining hypotheticals is appropriate.  Simply because, she didnt lose her phone and nothing happened to her.   So nothing stopped her from calling me, except some rule or habit of expecting a man to chase her.   That stopped that deflection dead in it's tracks.

I can tell she was relieved.  Because she had no clue why I just disappeared on Monday and Tuesday, like I may have left Nairobi and didnt say anything.  It never dawned on her, of how I was seeing this thing.  I again reiterated that all I was doing was being considerate of her, and expected her to contact me when she was awake and rested.   

If that had occurred, this whole misunderstanding might not have happened.  Well, I guess we are both relieved now.  Even though she is working today, she said that she would stop by to see me at 10pm during her break.   Then later texted, to tell me that she has somebody that can cover her shift.  Can she come at 3 or 4pm.  To which I said, that would be ok. 

That's a good thing.  The tricky part, is hoping things dont get too good, and she ends up wanting to spend the night.  Overstay girl is coming super early tomorrow morning.  I cant have both of them here at the same time.   I doubt restaurant girl will spend the night.  She's not prepared for an overnight, and possibly getting banged out.   Plus, she has the understanding that me and my wingman are supposed to be going to Mombasa in the morning and returning Saturday.   I still may have to go dark while Im unavailable for 2 days straight.   Oh what a tangled web we weave......
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 05:33:55 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2023, 06:38:22 AM »
I would suggest that you aviod Kikuyu women they're notorious beggers.

Tinder is not really necessary You could just walk down Moi Avenue in CBD ( but I'd understand if you wouldn't want to)  and collect numbers.

Kenya is really going through it with the cost of living increase and the Shilling crash You're helping the economy and yourself at the same time.

All previous advice still stands have a great trip.
Ive been seeing Kikuyu women in action.  Nasha is Kikuyu.  Beverly from Mombasa last May is Kikuyu.   There may be others.

We met 2 chicks at the mall 2 days ago.  And both of them were Kikuyu.   These chicks were selling life insurance.  When they saw us at the outside food court, the cuter one made a beeline towards us.  They werent being friendly because they were interested in us, they were hoping we might be interested in some life insurance.

My buddy worked fast, cracking on the cuter one for her number.  She had the banging body.  Tits and ass.    Both were young and claimed to have no kids.  (They were about 23 to 25.)   I did not get or seek the number from the other girl the 1st day.   But I felt that she was doable. 

That same day, his chick asked if we had left the mall yet.  Their insurance company was sponsoring a bowling event at the mall.  The chick told my buddy about it, and asked if we would like to come.   We had left awhile ago, and wasnt even thinking about coming back to be set up to be fleeced like an ATM.  Were not in the DR but it sure started to feel like it.   

The following day though, my buddy claimed his chick wanted to meet up with him at the mall again.  This time I figured it was so they could get a free meal out of the deal.   I decided to go even though I knew it was a whack idea.   The other chick was supposed to come too.   This time I wanted to see if she looked any better than the 1st day we met in the food court.   

She actually did look better.  As far as I was concerned these chicks had f--ked up.   They were not where they were supposed to be at the time that was agreed to.  I had nothing to do with making any arrangements.  That was all between my buddy and the chick.   Apparently they did not head to the mall until we were at the mall.   That was not the plan.

This is where both of these chicks seemed a little goofy.  And the way his chick was acting, I didnt see him getting any of that juice anytime soon.  I felt that she was  probably going to give him the runaround.   The other chick started dropping hints of needing to get her nails done.  Which was really aimed towards me. 

Im somewhat certain that if I said lets go to my place, she probably would have went.  But I wasnt that interested.  I had met someone much nicer earlier , that I was going to pursue.   So we finished up at the mall with them.   These chicks are going home, and me and my buddy are going to catch a taxi.

The chick that supposedly likes me, mentioned her nails again.  Then when we got outside, she asks "can you give me some cash".   I said "cash?".   I said how much are you talking about, out of curiosity.   I think she said 5G's.   I didnt ask her to repeat it or confirm how much that was.  I just told her, if and when we get together we will see about that.   

I just laughed at the whole situation.  Him coming to the realization that this chick was probably just playing him, and has no intentions of f--king him.  And the other chick thinking that she was entitled to some cash for doing nothing.   The whole point of bringing them up, is that those two chicks were both Kikuyu women. 

Before I got back to my Airbnb, the chick was sending me videos, pics and memes of herself.   Acting like her asking me for cash was no big deal.   Oh my goodness she was pushing hard, trying to find out when we can get together.  This chick would not just call it a night. 

She sent me some more pics later that night.    My buddy had already told his chick he was leaving 3 days from now.   Which was a lie.   So I guess both of them saw that they needed to move fast, in order to get some cash or whatever else they could get.
Excellente,Nipping tham in the Bud,,, the old saying you snooze you loose,,,now i bet if they offed up the goods, agreed to go back to your air and b. and presented the toto EI get payed for services rendered !or she could of got her nails done

murano2010

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2023, 03:09:40 PM »
Restaurant girl came over. Got to my spot late as hell ( as far as my stomach was concerned).  Almost 430pm. I was hungry because I hadnt ate a thing all day.The goal was for us to eat together, so I waited.

Went to a place nearby, we ate.  She drank a glass of wine, and we bounced.   Just that one glass of wine must have relaxed her and loosened her up.   

Upstairs, were chilling on the couch.   It wasnt long before we were massaging, rubbing, and kissing.   Took it the bedroom.  Got her to take off her top and bra.   Started massaging and kissing her back.   All the time she is moaning a lot.

Started massaging her ass through her skirt.   At that point I got the green light.  I flipped her over, and worked that skirt off, and then her panties.   She was already soaking wet.   Found out she was quite tasty.   She also gave me a ego boost because she came within just a few seconds.   And made sure that I knew that she was coming.   

I said to my self, damn.   I didnt get anywhere near putting it in yet, and she already came?  I played it cool though.  I didnt f--k her.   I dont think she wanted it to go that far anyway.   I really didnt care if I didnt hit it today.  As far as I was concerned we got pretty far, compared to us possibly never getting together.   

We are tentatively going to get together on Saturday when I get back from my imaginary trip to Mombasa.  Not f--king her, should help me to be better prepared for when my over stay lady comes tomorrow morning.   

She's going to try to f--k my brains out.  Gotta keep a very low profile, and stay indoors.  Im not supposed to be back in Nairobi until Saturday morning.   
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 07:21:43 PM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2023, 07:11:27 PM »
Another look at Restaurant Girl.   Doctored photo.  Or should I say, too much make up, and the fake hair.   This is what I expect from a Tinder profile.  Without all of that facade, I still find her very attractive.  Nice body, and smooth skin.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 07:16:19 PM by murano2010 »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2023, 07:12:55 AM »
To guys on the fence about going look at what Murano is saying for 180 bucks he had a girl for 3 days.  Meanwhile in the Su 180 is barely enough for ST for most newbs.
That chick that stayed with me for 3 days, kept me physically motivated to f--k more than my usual one and done within 24 hrs.  She earned her keep.    If there is anything she can do this trip that I'd like, it's her toning down her affectionate display.  It can be a bit much at times.   Including sleeping too close in bed.  LOL
ha ha sleeping too close, there yah go that dosent happen much in the DR, rare bird getting the GEF,Any ways she looks like a sexy older milf  resteraunt chica not too shabby too,, have fun !

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2023, 07:17:32 AM »
A 39yr old Tinder chick I was conversing with on Whatsapp decides she wants to visit me in Nairobi.  Thing is, she lives over 3 hrs away.  She says she will stay 3 days.  I wasnt sure about that, but I didnt back down.  I figured if things werent going well after one day, I could get her to leave.

Turns out this chick ended up being decent company all three days, although she could have left after 2 days, and I would have been good.   Her face was about a 5 but her body made up for it.  The sex was good.  She seemed like she had an insatiable appetite.   Gave good head.  Juice box fit very nice, and stayed wet.  Very affectionate the whole time.

Total damage 17,100 ksh :   In USD thats $112.   Not including meals together.

1300 ksh for cooking gas that supposedly ran out while she was away
1800 ksh for her babysitter for the 3 days
1000 ksh I volunteered to pay for a 30 day data,sms,calling package.
1300 ksh for her kids to get food
10,000 ksh for her to take home.  ( she paid for her own transpo  coming and going )

The rest of what I paid for her, was for her meals.  We ordered delivery most times, and went to Java House for breakfast once.   None of those meals were expensive.  In my spot she cleaned behind us, washed the dishes, and made up the bed in the morning without having to be told.
Now thats what certain chicas in Sosua should do, give you the kings treatment,,,,Nah most rob scam steal and  are drama.

murano2010

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2023, 02:26:53 AM »
Excellente,Nipping tham in the Bud,,, the old saying you snooze you loose,,,now i bet if they offed up the goods, agreed to go back to your air and b. and presented the toto EI get payed for services rendered !or she could of got her nails done
Correct, they both would have been compensated for their time/services.  However, these young chicks have a different mindset.  They dont seem to believe in putting in the work 1st and then getting paid.   

They appear to have the same mindset of how the dating/mating scene is with women in America.    A woman in the states is gonna try to get a guy to make payments and sacrifices for her 1st. 

Then, when it comes to compensating that guy for his efforts, there is no guarantee that woman will give him what he ultimately wants.   

Operating like that is risky, if not altogether a bad investment.  It's always best for men to pay women after services are rendered.  It's up to the man, if he decides to make exceptions for a particular woman.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 02:30:28 AM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2023, 02:57:29 AM »
Roxanne, my overstay girl, came Thursday morning about 6am.  And she left about 9am Friday (Today).  That timeframe was great.  This time there were no extras given, except the cost of dinner, and the 12k ksh,  I gave her as my sendoff.   She thinks Im leaving tomorrow night for my flight home.

Im actually staying until Monday.  And I expect to kick it with Restaurant Girl until then.

Once I got Roxanne upstairs, we almost immediately got her out of that dress, and in the bed.   3 good sessions we got in over the course of her visit.  We watched 3 movies, ate dinner and slept.  I was very relieved that she was leaving in the morning, instead of leaving in the evening like she originally planned.   

Restaurant girl is expecting me to return from my fake trip to Mombasa early Saturday morning.  Instead, according to my throwaway ticket, I got back to Nairobi at 1pm today (Friday).  It's not even 11am yet.   I will contact her around 230pm.   That should be about the time I would have got back to my airbnb from the airport.

Restaurant Girl was trying to reach me while I was unavailable. I shut down my phone.  My alibi?  When I left for the Mombasa trip, I forgot to take my adapters and my charging cable to my phone.   I was miserable carrying around this dead phone, so I decided to cut the trip short and come back early.   One of the problems with a dead phone, I could not use my phone to pay by M-Pesa.   Nor could I contact her to tell her what had happened.   

So now, I have to just wait until 230PM to reveal that I am back.  I dont feel very bad about having to spin a tale like this.  Many if not most women Ive encountered in life have no problem being deceptive towards a man in many ways, if they feel the need to.  Many feel entitled to doing that, just from being a female.   
« Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 03:01:41 AM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2023, 01:04:14 AM »
Things turned out well with Restaurant Girl.   I went to her restaurant to eat.  Lady was surprised but glad to see me.  She was expecting me to come back from Mombasa on Saturday, not Friday afternoon.   She was working a day shift, which means she would be getting off at 4pm.

So I suggested she come to my place after she finishes her shift.  This is our 2nd get together.  I think I might have stumbled upon a Nymph or maybe a chick who is sex starved.   About 15 minutes in the apt, she asked can she take a shower. 

After the shower, I told her that I was going to give her a massage.  No complaints from her.  I think the shower was her way of getting out of her clothes.  By the time I got my hand between her legs, her juice box was nice and wet.  Much wetter than Roxanne.   

Soon she was tugging at my shorts, and helping me undress.  A clear sign it's about to go down.  We got in one round.   In the wee hours, we got in another round.  That juicebox stays super wet.  Thats a turn on all by itself.  I hate dry, unresponsive pussies.   

We spent the night, pretty much all cuddled up.   She went to work from my place.  Probably coming back over tonight, definitely Sunday.   

Now , what might be counter productive about this whole thing?   Both of these women see me as relationship material.  It could really be ATM material.  Sometimes us men mistake a womans interest as genuine feelings towards us.  But were looked at as their savior.   Our value to them as a status symbol, and our ability to enrich their lives financially.   

What each woman expects and wants is for me to stay in touch with them, and to come back soon.  With Roxanne, I think we have established that I am not going to be sending her money, and she is not going to be complaining about her financial problems to me.   I think she is going to be able to do that, for a few months.   I think eventually she will crack, and start telling me about a problem.  Hoping that I will offer help voluntarily.

Restaurant Girl on the other hand, we havent covered that yet.  She thinks an exclusive relationship is possible.  But I know what that ultimately entails.  It doesnt matter if Im am in Nairobi or not.  If she is supposed to be my woman, she expects me to financially support her.   Us being exclusive sex partners ( living on two different continents ) is just some bullshit she expects me to go along with. 

Some of these women/people really do think we're rich.  They think it's nothing for us to come up with hundreds or thousands of dollars just to travel halfway around the world frequently just to see them.   

Anyway, tonight or Sunday I expect Restaurant Girl to spend the night, and serve up some of that good juice.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 01:08:59 AM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2023, 01:55:34 AM »
It's now Sunday December 10th 2023, about 10am.   Im leaving Kenya Monday early evening.    Restaurant Girl is going to see me off.  After work yesterday, she said she went home to clean the house, do her laundry and go to the salon.   That way she can spend all day Sunday, spend the night, and go directly to work, Monday morning.   

She asked me to go to the market and buy some wine.  I have already seen how relaxed she can be after having a single glass of wine.   I think it's going to be one hell of a night and send off.   Im getting stiff just thinking about it.

Meanwhile, Roxanne is leaving messages.  She thinks I left on Saturday and still in transit.  Once Im away from Nairobi, I can communicate with her.   
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 02:03:02 AM by murano2010 »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2023, 02:22:43 AM »
Correct, they both would have been compensated for their time/services.  However, these young chicks have a different mindset.  They dont seem to believe in putting in the work 1st and then getting paid.   

They appear to have the same mindset of how the dating/mating scene is with women in America.    A woman in the states is gonna try to get a guy to make payments and sacrifices for her 1st. 

Then, when it comes to compensating that guy for his efforts, there is no guarantee that woman will give him what he ultimately wants.   

Operating like that is risky, if not altogether a bad investment.  It's always best for men to pay women after services are rendered.  It's up to the man, if he decides to make exceptions for a particular woman.
Key word right there bad investments,,, lot of bad investments in Sosua, choose wisley with any chica,, Kudos good reports !

murano2010

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2023, 06:32:30 AM »
This morning Restaurant Girl sends me a message letting me know what wine to buy from the Naivas 24hr market.   She asks me to buy 3 bottles of Four Cousins Red and Sweet wine, claiming that she wants to get tipsy.  Code language for, I want to f--k tonight.  Three bottles was 3690 ksh.  About $24 USD. 

After I bought the wine, I went to the restaurant near my spot to have breakfast.  They have a 700ksh breakfast.  It consists of 2 eggs, toast, one beef sausage, one slice of beef bacon, one samosa, tea and juice.

There is this expat white guy that comes by this place daily.  Weve chatted a few times when I was in the restaurant.  Yesterday, he sat with me for more than 30 minutes.   This time, the shady expat routine was starting to come through.  He asks me can I pay for his tea.  He gave me some lame excuse, I didnt pay much attention to.

He's a good talker. But I recognize his kind. Seen it dozens of time.  Last visit he asked for my email.  I gave him an email that I barely use.  Our chat yesterday was different.  This time he wanted to know if I would like to be a part of some business venture he's got going on.

He claimed that it involved setting up some remote server where I live.  He insisted that "this doesnt require any supervision on your part" blah blah blah.   I just told him that I got too much on my plate already.  He backed off. 

So now, this morning he comes around and sits with me again.  The waiter passes by and he tells the waiter to bring him "another" coke.   Were chatting, and I finish my breakfast.  At about that time, he bids me farewell,  safe journey.

I ask the waiter to bring me my bill.  He doesnt bring me a bill, he brings me a piece of paper with 1400ksh on it.  Ohhhh no you dont.  Sir, thats not the price of the breakfast.  And why do you have that other guys coke on my bill?   Looking at the paper, this dude charged me 400ksh separately from the price of the breakfast.  Claiming that this Delmonte juice was different than the usual juice.

I corrected him, because that was the same juice I had yesterday with the breakfast.  So he leaves and consults with his co workers, and comes back with 1200ksh as the bill.  I said that's still not correct.  The breakfast is 700ksh.   This time he goes to the computer, and produces a real bill with 700ksh, and apologizes for the mistake. 

He walked off and never came back to check to see the payment on my phone.  I had to go to the girl waitress to let her get a copy of the payment.  She had the nerve to try to defend his actions as some innocent mistake.  I left without offering a tip, like I usually do.   Besides, the service charge is sort of accounted for in the pricing. 

Meanwhile, I got another opportunity to see this slickster expat trying to get me to pay for something of his.   One thing I see that I need to pay attention to, be careful giving strangers ( including friendly expats ) any information that they could use against you.   In this case, I did not need to tell him when I was leaving.   Im sure he knew that the restaurant was going to put his drink on my tab.   

Now that I think about it, I dont think he had a coke previously.  I believe he asked the waiter for that coke out loud for my benefit.  So I would never suspect that when it was time to pay my own bill, his coke would end up on my tab.  He would have plausible deniability if I ever were to run into him before I leave.

The other possibility, is that the waiter put his coke on my tab deliberately so he could pocket the money later.  Knowing the guy sitting with me was going to pay for his  coke later.  Double payment.   SMH. 

Bat Man

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2023, 10:55:03 AM »
The classic broke pat scammer to keep it a buck white people in Africa try to scam free pussy using white skin privelege.  If a white guy doesn't look like he has plenty of money but you could also go with the fact that if a white guy wants to hang out with you that's kind of a red flag because they generally keep their ideas about race despite living in Africa.

Sometime Asians will classify you as white and disparage Africans to you.

There's a difference between a frustrated expat in the bargaining phase of of the Ham but no burger issue in Africa and dissing Africans in general.

As much as I like Kenya I like infrastucture too and although things are cheaper, generally more available even a 24 hour Naivas ( to those who don't know Naivas is a high end grocery chain sorta like Jumbo or La Sirena in the DR) and the girls are easier to deal with for the price the DR has better infrastucture bang for the buck.

What I mean in If you live at the Seahorse In Caberete you're insulated from most parts of bad infrastucture you get an SUV and go to Puerta Plata for the La Sirena and there's no real difference from Miami.

Same thing in Kenya live in Upper Hill or Rundu and again no problems at all.

The difference is if you stay in say Las Terrazas in Sosua or say The Five Star phase 1 estate in Nairobi West the infrastucture difference would be noticable.

In a way this is unfair because there's tons more gringo owned and defenitely more patronized businesses which will demand better infrastucture than most places in Nairobi.

But again I'm rambling as long as you stay in Westlands or Parklands your good.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal