Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Coming To Town

My Return Home To Sosua 2024

(1/8) > >>

murano2010:
I left Sosua in Sept 2023 to travel.  1st stop was Thailand, then to the Philippines.  Made two round trips from the Philippines to Kenya.  Nov 2023, and Feb 2024.

Over the years, whenever I left the DR, it was a win/win feeling for me.  I didnt want to leave the DR but felt it was time to do so.   And the time spent away always helped me to miss the DR, and also it helped me to detox from the bullshit one has to deal with visiting or living in the DR.   

Before I left in Sept I had a pretty good routine set up.  Which included gym time and other physical activities.  And of course fellowshipping with the fellas.   Most of my regulars have moved on.  But there are always a few regulars I could reconnect with, if I want to.  Sometimes, I may not even want to be bothered.  And just focus on the next trip.  Get my action at the next destination. 

What Im looking forward to, is to see what has changed since Ive left.   Like seeing what happened to the new construction that was being built.  Some of that may be finished by now.   See what was done after the fire at Ricky's and the other establishments.

Enjoying the higher exchange rate.  When I left in Sept 2023, it was around 56.30 I think.  Now it's over 59 to 1 in Sosua. 

But with a higher exchange rate overall, how has this affected the cost of goods and services?  Like gas and food prices.  Dining out around town and neighboring areas?   Prices for food on the beach?

Cost of accommodations, massages, grooming services, taxis and motoconchos?   It's a blessing that my landlord in Sosua has not raised the rent the entire time Ive been there.  If I were to come back to a rent increase, I would be able to accept it.   The good thing so far, my rent is paid up until January 2025.   And May 2025 in the Philippines.  And my rent has not budged in the Philippines since I acquired that apt in 2019.

How has the exchange rate or inflation affected the expectation$ from the chicas? Especially them seeing that the exchange rate for foreigners is in our favor? 

Another benefit of my return, is that since Im used to flying long distance, experiencing short and long layovers, being in the DR will feel like Im just a short bus ride away from the US.  Im used to 9, 12, and 15+ hour flights.   A flight from the US to POP for me, feels like nothing, compared to the travel times Im used to.

There is one thing I might do for a change.  When I feel like traveling again, take up traveling to visit people that live in various cities and states around the US.  I have friends, family and ex coworkers from all over the country.   Always asking, when are you going come to visit them?     My problem is, I usually come to the US only to pass through, to get to my next destination. 

I have acquaintances from places Ive never been.  Like Australia, the UK or Germany.   Also, it might be a good idea, to check out some new African countries.  Like South Africa, Ghana etc. 

But right now, I am looking forward to my return to the DR and Sosua.   The warm climate, the relatively clean healthy environment.  The point and click rock star vibe Sosua offers.  Or at least used to offer. 

tugboaboat5393:
I just spent 60 days in the Su  beeen home a month and want to go back or go back just a few days be fore i report for my sesonal work,,,  We all know shits gone up rent food gas other things and pussy,,, f--k got blind sided when i got back to the states to the Tune of $1000 exsta dollars not planed for,, bussines dues and cost car insurance and other un antisipated BS,,, wish the f--k i was back in the DR !,,, what hasent changed is chicas with puppy dog eyes when they fake they love you and your leaving,, there goes there gravy train  once you step onto the plane ! Sosua f--king traffic at rush hour insane, Cops shakeing down hatians  just an every day ocerance,fat chicas on the stroll  like clock work,, Dumb ass creep cammers on patrol yup probaly 7 of these Assholes  like groud hog Day !

Henny White:
I definitely wish I could travel like that! 🤝🏽💯 My kids are all still pretty young so I got a ways to go. One day though!

murano2010:

--- Quote from: tugboaboat5393 on March 22, 2024, 05:18:34 AM ---I just spent 60 days in the Su  beeen home a month and want to go back or go back just a few days be fore i report for my sesonal work,,,  We all know shits gone up rent food gas other things and pussy,,, f--k got blind sided when i got back to the states to the Tune of $1000 exsta dollars not planed for,, bussines dues and cost car insurance and other un antisipated BS,,, wish the f--k i was back in the DR !,,, what hasent changed is chicas with puppy dog eyes when they fake they love you and your leaving,, there goes there gravy train  once you step onto the plane ! Sosua f--king traffic at rush hour insane, Cops shakeing down hatians  just an every day ocerance,fat chicas on the stroll  like clock work,, Dumb ass creep cammers on patrol yup probaly 7 of these Assholes  like groud hog Day !

--- End quote ---
One of the best things I did for myself after a few years of enjoying mongering in Sosua primarily, was to change how I operated in Sosua, especially with women. 

Having numerous regulars was quite enjoyable and fulfilling from a sexual and ego standpoint.  But I got to a point where I started to wake up a few years ago, to see the scene from a different perspective.  Having a bunch of regulars, or just f--king very often was draining my finances and my loins unnecessarily.   None of these women, or the people in general were friends.   It was all superficial.

Living in the amusement park, as far as dealing with the women rides, no longer gave me the excitement I used to feel when only on vacation.  Also I knew too much about these women and the scene overall.   Reality had hit me.  I evolved and watched these women evolve.......including seeing the difference in the generation of women that was taking over the p4p game in Sosua.   

I dont value them the way I used to.  Years ago many of these women represented a different mindset, and it showed in how they looked and behaved.  To some extent, I see them as mutants instead of real women.    The fakeness has morphed into something much worse than the days when chicks wore their own hair and eyelashes, and wasnt over run with tattoos, and surgeries.  Many of these women seem just as bad as the women where I am from.  More masculine, and less feminine.

These days, Im not inclined to bust a lot of nuts with chicks just because I can.  Years and years of f--king in the states was a lot, but years and years f--king in Sosua has sort of made me numb.   I want my nuts to matter.   Now my nuts are mainly for my sexual maintenance, rather than from the sport of it.   

I dont pay attention to these womens beauty the way I used to, because I need more from interacting with them to be attracted to them.  Femininity, a certain vibe.   Many of these women lack bringing that vibe, even though visually they should be very appealing and f--kable.   Many of us had enough sex in a lifetime.  So f--king one more chick, can be uninspiring.  Unless she brings a quality that enhances that experience. 

I still like trying out some new juice from time to time, but I dont like the hassle and bullshit that comes with accomplishing that.  Because many of these chicks in Sosua is like dealing with a drug deal gone bad.    All a dude wants is a fair exchange.   The money for a decent pussy ride.   Not just some chick showing up to get paid.

Which is why I had several regulars over the years in the 1st place.  But my travels and my need to trim the pussy bill waste, led me to be more selective in when I felt like engaging in wasting money on p4p.   What Im getting at, I began to have a disdain for enriching women, for what little they had to offer.   I self exaggerated their value on my behalf over the years.   

Im not talking misogyny here.  Cause I am also talking about my attitude towards all  the players in Sosua, or any other destination.  From the local men, raggedy expats, the day to day con games one has to put up with daily.   No, Im talking about caring more about taking care of me and my interests much better, rather than enriching others.   And this applies to everywhere I would travel, not just being in the DR. 

Getting as close as I can to ONLY giving or rewarding others for what they actually earn.  Rather than letting my emotions guide me on doing things, or wasting money and time on endeavors and people that are not worth it. 

This mindset and pursuit is quite liberating.  Because you spend more time looking after yourself much better, without feeling you are betraying those who seek to use you or get over on you.   

Travelguy90:
Since summer 2020, I have been prioritizing the beach and weather first, cheap food food second, exercise third and then the women fourth in my list of priorities. A majority of the women suck in Sosua, so even if I bring $1000-2000 for my chica budget, I’m only spending a fraction of that. Like you I’m not wasting money, just to burn through money and feel jaded.

Money spent on a great meal, vehicle or excursions brings me more joy than a potential starfish or session that feels mediocre(some girls don’t starfish, but the effort is lacking so you end it out of pride rather than go flaccid out of boredom) where I rather just go to OceanVillage lor checkout a repair shop in sabanete to fix up electronics for a good value or see if los Ojos sucks or not, opposed to a wasted experience and money.

I may end up doing a month in Sosua my next visit, due to finding a good deal on my stay, and flight ticket, but my experience may be up or down due to the 3500-5000 requests but the service may be hit or miss

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version