global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Loved Santo Domingo, First trip to Sosua Questions  (Read 191 times)

bbtakeflight

Loved Santo Domingo, First trip to Sosua Questions
« on: April 14, 2024, 06:00:08 PM »
For context me an my mate have an understanding of how this goes and have had a blast a few times in Santo Domingo. Our first go however we landed in a s*t hole in boca chica with leaking pipes and no AC. (long story but lets just say the air bnb had no power upon arrival and we needed somewhere to stay). As soon as we were able we headed to the Embassy Suites in the city center and everything from there was A+ albeit a bit pricey.

We're trying to decide what the best option is in Sosua and are trying to avoid any mistakes in choice of place to stay. Unfortunately seeing different answers all over the internet to these questions so hopefully you fine gentleman can tell me what's what

Hotels-
It appears any decent hotel (air conditioning, pool) will require chicas to show ID when bringing them in - and then pay for subsequent chica visits. Is this true for All? If I get offered a happy hour would I be able to bring back more than one to a single room?
This also seems to be the best option to be a walk away from the action, bars, clubs, beach etc. any cons other than the two above?

Air BnB
This would seem like the best bet for privacy and coming and going as we please. Do you usually check with the host if its "chica friendly" or do you just do your thing. Lets say 6 guest location and me and my buddy bring back 4 chicas, would the "gate" security or whatever give us issues?

Money is not really an issue but we'd like to get the most out of our funds. I'd like to make sure I have a hot shower, AC, and WiFi everyday but I'm trying to balance that with the other needs of the trip.

Thanks

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal