global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Dental Cibao Spa Santiago  (Read 699 times)

Stones

Dental Cibao Spa Santiago
« on: April 09, 2024, 09:05:43 PM »
Once again I recommend what I feel is the top dental clinic in all of the Dominican Republic.  It's just a short bus ride from Sosua to Santiago -- and you can walk from the STI bus station to the dentist's office. It's a world-class facility with a world-class team. In my experience, prices are much less than in the U.S., and that's without any insurance. I've had dental surgery there several times -- including implants -- and all of it was cheaper than what I would pay in the U.S.  In fact, each time I'm there I see Americans from all over the country -- and a few mongers, lol.

As a monger, you can convince your significant other in the states that you can fly down, have successful implant surgery over 7-9 days with no issues -- except from feeling fine every night while still chopping down those hoes.

Also, there are times when I fly into STI and never make it to Sosua. LOL.

https://www.dentalcibao.com/en/home/
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 10:07:02 PM by Stones »

Al NYC

Re: Dental Cibao Spa Santiago
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 06:30:01 AM »
Once again I recommend what I feel is the top dental clinic in all of the Dominican Republic.  It's just a short bus ride from Sosua to Santiago -- and you can walk from the STI bus station to the dentist's office. It's a world-class facility with a world-class team. In my experience, prices are much less than in the U.S., and that's without any insurance. I've had dental surgery there several times -- including implants -- and all of it was cheaper than what I would pay in the U.S.  In fact, each time I'm there I see Americans from all over the country -- and a few mongers, lol.

As a monger, you can convince your significant other in the states that you can fly down, have successful implant surgery over 7-9 days with no issues -- except from feeling fine every night while still chopping down those hoes.

Also, there are times when I fly into STI and never make it to Sosua. LOL.

https://www.dentalcibao.com/en/home/

What are the prices?? I clicked on their website and they don’t have a price listing.

Stones

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2024, 07:07:14 AM »
For up-to-date pricing it's best just to shoot them an email and state what kind of procedures you're looking for. They're very friendly and accommodating. As I have said, generally you can expect to pay roughly 50 percent less out of pocket compared to the U.S. -- and the quality of work is exactly the same. Once you receive their pricing you can compare against what you would pay here at home. Good luck.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 07:18:54 AM by Stones »

Al NYC

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2024, 12:15:00 PM »
For up-to-date pricing it's best just to shoot them an email and state what kind of procedures you're looking for. They're very friendly and accommodating. As I have said, generally you can expect to pay roughly 50 percent less out of pocket compared to the U.S. -- and the quality of work is exactly the same. Once you receive their pricing you can compare against what you would pay here at home. Good luck.

Ok, thanks

Bravo1818

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2024, 12:46:53 PM »

Great Post!

Which dentist on the website was your doctor?

Stones

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2024, 02:22:10 PM »
Bravo 1818,

Most Americans scheduling trips to Dental Cibao are usually looking for simple but important work, such as dental implants.  If you are considering implants, then Dr. Enrique Rojas -- the man who is pictured on the website -- is who you will see. His wife, Dr. Lizther Jaime, mainly works with children and adolescents -- but she also provides cleanings and other services to adults. All I can say is that the services are top-notch overall and easily match anything in the U.S.  For veteran mongers who need extensive dental work, it's a game changer. And it gives you a reason to get to the DR 2-3 times a year. You simply explain to your American girlfriend//wifey that you are getting extensive dental work done in the D.R. and it is much cheaper overall than in the U.S., despite the travel costs. That, plus the quality of service is just as good. Like I said, game changer for many mongers.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 02:47:27 PM by Stones »

damige

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2024, 12:39:32 AM »
I have visited them at least 4xs and A1 service. The doctor came in on a day he didn't do surgery just to accommodate me. As far as prices great and no lies at lease 50% or more them the US. For me on one visit during the pandemic prices now are probably different  I got a panoramic x-rays, a consultation with 4 of the docs, a cleaning, descaling, 2 chipped teeth fixed , 1 cavity filled, and a night guard made for under 500us and they accept cc. All that in the US i got quoted almost 4000us. On top of that up here they told me i needed a root canal on my tooth never mention nothing while in DR and they came back and said the same tooth just was a small cavity.

HitandRun

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2024, 08:46:08 AM »
it is strange TMD did not know about this place.
living there for 4 years.if
he said dr f--ked his teeth up.
he Thailand to fix them lol.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal