global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 🫣 Brazil requires to see bank statements in order to visit… PASSPORT BROS or…  (Read 389 times)

TheRealDallas

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=3343538

Brazil-bound US travelers will need to show bank statements to visit country next year

US travelers hoping to visit the beautiful beaches of Brazil will have to acquire a visa first beginning in 2025 — meaning they’ll have to share their bank statements with the South American country.

Beginning April 10, 2025, Brazil-bound travelers from the US, Canada and Australia need to be approved for a visa before their trip, CNN reported.

The application includes providing proof of income by either showing their last three checking or savings account statements or their previous six pay stubs, according to the Brazilian government’s website. Those who do not meet the threshold of $2,000 or more will need a sponsor.

Fortunately, the application process for an e-visa can be done online rather than at a consulate in person.

The visa fee is $80.90 with a 10-year validity and stays are limited to 90 days per year, the US Consulate in Brazil announced.

Additionally, Americans must provide a letter of intent outlining the duration and purpose of their trip and include information about where they will be staying.

They additionally must prove their US citizenship and show return tickets.

Brazil is reinstating the visa requirement for US tourists, who until 2019 had needed visas, according to CNN.

E-visas were introduced for just one year before the entire system was completely abolished.

Processing times for the Brazil visa system will be an average of five working days but officials “strongly recommend” applying two months before a trip.

The Brazilian Embassy and US State Department did not immediately respond to The Post’s request for comment.

For Brazilians planning to travel to the US, the process is much more complex, and visa systems between countries typically are established based on reciprocity, CNN reported.

Nearly all Brazilians must schedule an in-person visa appointment at their nearest embassy and prove they have the financial means to afford their planned trip. The visa costs $185.

Between January and September 2023, some 483,000 Americans visited Brazil — second only to its neighbor Argentina, according to TravelPulse.

Last year, the European Union decided to delay its controversial pre-travel program for American travelers, set to begin last May, until 2025 after several roadblocks.

The European Travel Information and Authorisation System, of ETIAS, will apply to visitors without visas from 60 countries, including the US, UK and Canada.

The program is needed to enter 30 European countries, including Spain, Germany, France and Greece

Applicants must provide passport information, and personal info such as their place of birth and their parents’ first names, education level, current occupation, anticipated trip details and any criminal convictions.

It also entails an $8 fee.

ETIAS visas are valid for three years or until your passport expires. Visitors can enter European countries as often as they want for short-term stays — typically for up to 90 days in an 180-day period.

https://nypost.com/2024/0 .. try-next-year/

Sounds like a huge Ransom operation, but many are vaguely blaming PASSPORT BROS 🙄
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 08:34:47 AM by TheRealDallas »

uth

Has nothing to do with passport bros.  It is because the US refuse to loosen visa requirements for Brazilian citizens to travel here, so the current Brazilian government wanted to enact similar restrictions on countries that are not visa free.

Jazzy2019

Has nothing to do with passport bros.  It is because the US refuse to loosen visa requirements for Brazilian citizens to travel here, so the current Brazilian government wanted to enact similar restrictions on countries that are not visa free.

Did the previous requirement to prepay for your visa include a bank statement stipulation?  I might me wrong but I don’t think it did.

crazy_canuck

They just want to avoid dealing with broke and abroad clowns or brokepats begging and sleeping on the streets.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

tugboaboat5393

Funny brazil having entry rules while the Asshole in the white house has wide open borders    WTF !

Jazzy2019

Funny brazil having entry rules while the Asshole in the white house has wide open borders    WTF !

Are you implying that we don’t have entry rules for visiting foreigners?

bangoskank

Not if you enter through Texas! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

uth

Did the previous requirement to prepay for your visa include a bank statement stipulation?  I might me wrong but I don’t think it did.

There is a new presidential administration that took over who instituted the new policies. But like I said has nothing to do with passport bros. Everything to do with visa reciprocity, they don't like their citizens being treated differently (having to provide financial documents to travel to USA) while Americans get preferential treatment. 

Ted68

Not if you enter through Texas! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Exactly lol

Mr Back Shot

I guess the real question is would the new measures stop anyone from going ? Do you believe this change will actually stop passport bros from going ?

Ralf

The new visa requirements have been delayed to 2025

Travelguy90

I guess the real question is would the new measures stop anyone from going ? Do you believe this change will actually stop passport bros from going ?
it’s a 8-10 year visa for multiple entry $80, while other countries like Ghana want 60-120$ for a 1-3 month single entrance visa. You can use a credit card and block out vital information/details because they mainly want to see the balance. The issue is the start date because if you got it this year essentially you wasted a year of a limited number of years
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

tugboaboat5393

There is a new presidential administration that took over who instituted the new policies. But like I said has nothing to do with passport bros. Everything to do with visa reciprocity, they don't like their citizens being treated differently (having to provide financial documents to travel to USA) while Americans get preferential treatment.
The funny part is any Brazilian Citizen can get there ass to the sothern border can Saunter on across and claim Assaylum,,,,,,were doomed !

crazy_canuck

The issue is the start date because if you got it this year essentially you wasted a year of a limited number of years

Are you gonna cry for losing a year of visa that costed you 8$  ::)
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Travelguy90

The issue is the start date because if you got it this year essentially you wasted a year of a limited number of years

Are you gonna cry for losing a year of visa that costed you 8$  ::)
Dont want to do the visa process again. I had to give up personal information for something unnecessary. Wasted time and money, and I’d prefer to have my $8 back than wasted. You can get a decent amount of things for 40 reis. A women or 2 in some cities.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal