global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Do mongers get married?  (Read 2075 times)

elCampo

Do mongers get married?
« on: October 28, 2023, 05:56:35 AM »
Forgive the funny topic. But yeah, what's your opinion on the topic, did you get married...have kids? Are there wives who know and accept the lifestyle? Or mongers make excuses to go get some action.

This is not to guilt trip anyone, just taking a rain check on my own life, having just clocked 33, and wondering if it's worth it to get hinged...which would effectively mean the end of my mongering days, at least officially.

PoonTangClan

Re: Do mongers get married?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2023, 08:32:18 AM »
Marriage is a great thing with the right woman. The hard part is finding that right woman, lol.

If you find the right woman, you won’t even care to monger anymore, really. When you know, you know. If marriage is something that you think you want, you have to invest more time in dating and trying to find that good woman. You’re not gonna be able to do that if you’re mongering. Mongering is too much of a distraction.

To be honest, mongering, in my mind, is really a “post-game” sport (or that’s what it’s supposed to be) after you’ve “been there, done that,” i.e., married, divorced, kids, years-long non-married adult relationship, etc. Mongering is something you dive into and enjoy after you’ve tried and experienced everything else. Of course, this doesn’t apply to non-traditional or alternative marriages or polyamorous relationships where both partners have actually incorporated mongering into their union.

As for myself, I’m not married (but the relationship I was in came close to that, and she and I were together for a long time). After we went our separate ways, I decided that that was as close to marriage as I ever wanna get, lol, but that’s just me. 😆

Regardless, don’t give up or let anyone sour you on finding “the one.” Good women still exist.

HitandRun

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2023, 09:31:30 AM »
Marriage is a great thing with the right woman. The hard part is finding that right woman, lol.

If you find the right woman, you won’t even care to monger anymore, really. When you know, you know. If marriage is something that you think you want, you have to invest more time in dating and trying to find that good woman. You’re not gonna be able to do that if you’re mongering. Mongering is too much of a distraction.

To be honest, mongering, in my mind, is really a “post-game” sport (or that’s what it’s supposed to be) after you’ve “been there, done that,” i.e., married, divorced, kids, years-long non-married adult relationship, etc. Mongering is something you dive into and enjoy after you’ve tried and experienced everything else. Of course, this doesn’t apply to non-traditional or alternative marriages or polyamorous relationships where both partners have actually incorporated mongering into their union.

As for myself, I’m not married (but the relationship I was in came close to that, and she and I were together for a long time). After we went our separate ways, I decided that that was as close to marriage as I ever wanna get, lol, but that’s just me. 😆

Regardless, don’t give up or let anyone sour you on finding “the one.” Good women still exist.
Poon I love going back and forth with you from time to time in fun.
but this is on point.
mongering to me is post, after you have been there done that.
I am hoping the OP is looking for confirmation or advice from a monger board on getting married.
I am 43 so he at 33 have not even experienced life.
empty mongering at 33 is not experiencing life.
OP your heart should guide you whether to marry any woman or not.
once you find that one you will stop mongering.

uth

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2023, 11:03:38 AM »
I have seen quite few mongers  who got started going to Sosua or Columbia of retire from mongering and settle down. They were on middle age (30s - 40s). They are what is considered "passport bros". Some went to Africa to find wives or girlfriends. Checkout travelingtony, kbj travels, gmttravel  on YouTube for some tips and placrs to go. The key is they went outside the places where hoes are and looked for traditional woman who had strong family background. In my opinion, Africa is a better place to find a wife than Latin America

Stones

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2023, 05:26:04 PM »
It all depends on when -- or if -- your cash flow starts diminishing. If you are flush with cash and you have everything covered at home for wifey and the kids, then you can monger as long as you want to. But if cash flow is tight at home with wifey and the kids, then you're done as an international monger.

Simple as that.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2023, 05:49:28 PM »
There are some persiatant haitians and some donimicans that will want to bag a monger,I still have one haitain chica begging, also in the past a few make baby request, dont do it unless you got the juice, meaning the cash !

Viva La Vega

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2023, 06:42:32 PM »
For the youngsters. Rip it up for a year or two then marry your college sweetheart before you are 25, learn some life skills, by 30 have a couple of kids buy a house and build a little empire together. Work your asses off while you are young and energetic!

You will stop banging after about 10-15 years, but hang in there. Do NOT get a girlfriend on the side. When the kids are done college, call it a day. Pile all the shit you have accumulated together and divide it 50/50, no questions asked. 

Buy a motorcycle, a vette, get some more guns, start taking trips, bang some way too young chicas. Welcome, I think you will like it here!

« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 06:44:04 PM by Viva La Vega »

justin_credible

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2023, 07:42:13 PM »
Great topic!

I'm not for marriage unless you want kids. Marriage is expensive and although the poster below has a good attitude about it, you're still splitting your assets 50% at a critical age where you want some retirement savings. Not to mention that, depending on the wife, divorce court could get messy and may drag the process out more. It all depends on the woman.

Frankly at the current divorce rate of roughly 50% and what most North American woman are offering, the juice is just not worth the squeeze; however, if you want that family, I'd marry young (under 25) if you want a North American wife and older if you plan on marrying someone overseas. Phillina and African women make much better wives than Latinas, in my opinion.

I'm someone who likes my freedom and living space so marriage for me is a no-no.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2023, 09:02:00 PM »
Very interesting perspectives here. 💯

However, I’m gonna have to disagree on marrying on or before the age of 25. As you all know, most divorces are initiated by women, and they initiate divorces for a variety of reasons, but I think the biggest relationship breaker (for women) is not being able to REALLY “date” before they settle down.

This causes a lot of women to want to step outside of their marriages and even find [imagined] fault in them because they feel like they missed or are missing something. That “something” is or was the opportunity to explore their options and live free before tying the knot.

At 25 years old, still fresh out of college, a woman hasn’t experienced enough to peacefully and genuinely settle down. Just my $0.02.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2023, 09:06:17 PM »

Poon I love going back and forth with you from time to time in fun.
but this is on point.
mongering to me is post, after you have been there done that.
I am hoping the OP is looking for confirmation or advice from a monger board on getting married.
I am 43 so he at 33 have not even experienced life.
empty mongering at 33 is not experiencing life.
OP your heart should guide you whether to marry any woman or not.
once you find that one you will stop mongering.

Salute. 🫡

Ain’t nothing wrong with a little back and forth. It’s about discussion and the exploration and exchange of ideas. It’s all good. 🤝🏾💯

justin_credible

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2023, 10:17:32 PM »
Very interesting perspectives here. 💯

However, I’m gonna have to disagree on marrying on or before the age of 25. As you all know, most divorces are initiated by women, and they initiate divorces for a variety of reasons, but I think the biggest relationship breaker (for women) is not being able to REALLY “date” before they settle down.

This causes a lot of women to want to step outside of their marriages and even find [imagined] fault in them because they feel like they missed or are missing something. That “something” is or was the opportunity to explore their options and live free before tying the knot.

At 25 years old, still fresh out of college, a woman hasn’t experienced enough to peacefully and genuinely settle down. Just my $0.02.

My concern wasn't so much about divorce; that's always present, but for raising kids. Much easier to do in your 20's than later in life.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2023, 05:04:31 AM »
A point of raiseing kids you can put that skill to use on your second marrige to a donimican or haitian,,just ask TMDs !

Coochie93

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2023, 06:17:08 PM »

what if your still young and want to remain single and like the point of click aspect of digging out new pussy?

PoonTangClan

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2023, 06:40:10 PM »

what if your still young and want to remain single and like the point of click aspect of digging out new pussy?

I think it can ruin dudes who get into the game too young. They don’t learn how to interact with civilian women normally and cultivate real relationships. When you can just purchase something, you never learn the nuts and bolts on how to get it without having to buy it.

A young dude who wants new pussy needs to go out and hustle for it without paying for it. They’re young (and technically more desirable amongst their own age group). There’s honestly no reason for a young dude to feel the need to purchase pussy.

lazy_monger

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2023, 01:17:59 PM »

I think it can ruin dudes who get into the game too young. They don’t learn how to interact with civilian women normally and cultivate real relationships. When you can just purchase something, you never learn the nuts and bolts on how to get it without having to buy it.

A young dude who wants new pussy needs to go out and hustle for it without paying for it. They’re young (and technically more desirable amongst their own age group). There’s honestly no reason for a young dude to feel the need to purchase pussy.

I completely agree.  It is a skill that every man should develop.  Learn how to talk to woman and be able to handle rejection.  And I don't mean swiping on Tinder or sliding into DMs.  Learn how to talk to a woman in person.  Your life will be better for it.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal